Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Clan Ability's  (Read 4015 times)

opop

Clan Ability's
« on: March 25, 2007, 07:37:44 PM »

This is a game I found on a forum about naruto a long time ago. I think its concidered role play.

Heres the deal wright a medium detail story and description of clan abilty. Also role play a fight using it and I and hopfuly others will Have comments on it . If its a story put it in color any color. Just for the sake of originality don't use already in anime Bloodlines.

The story of a clan with a name to fit its jutsu.

The clan named Raiton started in one of the Great Five Shinobi Villiges The Rock Villige. The clan was stated by a lowly chunin named munto (Mu-na-to) that though his father and his fathers father inherited a natrual abilty for lighting nature jutsu and a doujutsu that seemed to give off lighting nature chakra. Which was unique to this doujutsu for there has never been another doujutsu to give off natured chakra. As it happened this doujutsu wasn't discover until 250 years into its history where its leaders name was sakumo ( Sa-ku-ma) with a genius son named well his name was lost with the pass of time. An result of a this genius son is that in one of day when he was 12 he was training near water fall with his freind Suto when Suto's used a palm thrust to send the genius into a the wall of rock behind the waterfall,but before he hit the wall he activated his clan ability Zagurgun where the first stage of the wonderious ability where he was suspendended in mid air . Mean while Suto nearly died because of the massive serge of energy there was the second this happeneded. We don't exactly know what happened next all we know is that the genius boy was found knocked out. As time passed the genius unlocked Three more forms of Zagurgun. The following Sentences will explain the great last fight off this genius.

Genius= !?!?

"Hey gonjo im going left to take out the 3 soldiers",said !?!? "Roger leader,I'll go right",Said gonjo. As the leade appeard so fast in front of the konaho enemy that the stood no chance and killed every one of them and Gonjo being a stroung Sannin of Rock took the Shinobi on the right easily,but the soldiers in the middle where taken on by chunin Shinobi where the enemy was roughed up but was still alive. Instintaniously arived a man with very strong chakra which is rumered to be Konoha's yellow Flash. !?!? relised who he was and stated for him ,but the konaha already threw  teh leagendary kunai. Sadly it was too late for gonjo and the soldier but the second after the soldiers where massacured the Third stage of Zagurgan was activated and the two men were trabsported to a semenly different dimmension where !?!? seemed to just walk like a normall person and every one else didn't move. There was somthing different in this battle the men moved at near the same speed. it was a great battle that seemed to last only and miniute but to the men it seemed to last for hours. We have no great detail of what happened ,but we do know that the leader of konoha group won it was a very sad day for the RAITON CLAN.

Stage one Of Zagurgun
-----------------------------------------------

The eyes of the person turn bluish-white and sees every thing in a scale of energy and the person chakra can alter energy. (E.X Increasing the flow of energy in the air to kill/knock out somone)

Stage two
The abilty to alter energy takes less chakra and its can take place on a much greater scale. The abilty to perform Lighting natured jutsus increase.

Stage three
The person is able to enter a dimension and take a number of pople with them where the said person can swiftly take care of business.

This was made by opop
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 01:39:13 PM by opop »

opop

Re: Clan Ability's
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 11:30:47 PM »

What do you guys think. :oops:

karyza

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 05:26:39 PM »

Nice.

Ok i made a topic for character creation. Here is my character

NAME: Enjitori (dark red bird)
CLAN: Fushichou (Phoenix)
ABILITIES: Air manipulation
MAIN JUTSU TYPE: Taijutsu
BLOODLINE LIMITS: Arm-Wing style taijutsu, wing growth

Stage 1 of wing growth
Arm grows feathers and gives small flight abilities

Stage 2 of wing growth
Wings transfers to back, giving stronger flight and making arms more use

Final Stage of wing growth
Wings on back turns to fire, giving fire capabilities to him, increases his flight, but could kill him if used too long

opop

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 06:30:54 PM »

Nice.

Ok i made a topic for character creation. Here is my character

NAME: Enjitori (dark red bird)
CLAN: Fushichou (Phoenix)
ABILITIES: Air manipulation
MAIN JUTSU TYPE: Taijutsu
BLOODLINE LIMITS: Arm-Wing style taijutsu, wing growth

Stage 1 of wing growth
Arm grows feathers and gives small flight abilities

Stage 2 of wing growth
Wings transfers to back, giving stronger flight and making arms more use

Final Stage of wing growth
Wings on back turns to fire, giving fire capabilities to him, increases his flight, but could kill him if used too long
Nice but give a story not nessasaryly a fight like mine but a story a in siders story how the clan came to be and how the ability came to be

karyza

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 08:27:46 PM »

Story huh? I can do that.

The Fushichou clan was a clan within the Sand Village. This clan was just a bunch of bird breeders. The clan leader, Tori, had an eagle familiar she had found in the desert. One day the eagle glowed. Tori wondered what was happening. " Eagle, what has happened?!", she exclaimed. The bird was really Sanda-Ba-Do, the Thunderbird. The bird spoked in a voice that could silence the wind. " Your clan has been loyal to the birds. I grant you and your clan their powers." As the godly bird left, feathers in a shade of tan grew from her arms.

There's your story. hope you liked it.

opop

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 11:14:17 PM »

Story huh? I can do that.

The Fushichou clan was a clan within the Sand Village. This clan was just a bunch of bird breeders. The clan leader, Tori, had an eagle familiar she had found in the desert. One day the eagle glowed. Tori wondered what was happening. " Eagle, what has happened?!", she exclaimed. The bird was really Sanda-Ba-Do, the Thunderbird. The bird spoked in a voice that could silence the wind. " Your clan has been loyal to the birds. I grant you and your clan their powers." As the godly bird left, feathers in a shade of tan grew from her arms.

There's your story. hope you liked it.
A bit mystical not really in the context of shinobi theme but nice imagination.I must of had a lasp in judgment its really good
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 01:40:26 PM by opop »

wolfsrain

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 09:19:28 PM »

the Mijushi clan has his home between rain and sand country.members of rain and sand mixed together so they combined their jutsus.with this combination a new kekkei genkai was born.it's called suname.when they touch things and activate their kekkei genkai black lines apear  from their hands and spread all over the touched objects.once the lines are spread they begin to drain the water from the object so that it becomes dry and falls in pieces.the spread lines can be bout 30 meters long so that the clan members can attack someone far by spreading the lines over the ground.the sign of this clan is a white wolf.every clan member has a mount.guess what: a white wolf. it's a ghostly animal.it's a old Chinese god.because it's a ghost almost no one can see it. just the chosen ones can see it,the clan members and the ones the white wolf trusts.even if it is a ghost it can make damage to the opponent and battles with his master.

opop

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 01:38:00 PM »

the Mijushi clan has his home between rain and sand country.members of rain and sand mixed together so they combined their jutsus.with this combination a new kekkei genkai was born.it's called suname.when they touch things and activate their kekkei genkai black lines apear  from their hands and spread all over the touched objects.once the lines are spread they begin to drain the water from the object so that it becomes dry and falls in pieces.the spread lines can be bout 30 meters long so that the clan members can attack someone far by spreading the lines over the ground.the sign of this clan is a white wolf.every clan member has a mount.guess what: a white wolf. it's a ghostly animal.it's a old Chinese god.because it's a ghost almost no one can see it. just the chosen ones can see it,the clan members and the ones the white wolf trusts.even if it is a ghost it can make damage to the opponent and battles with his master.
I really like it, but whats the stages of the BL or is it just one thing

wolfsrain

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 11:23:54 PM »

the lv. of suname:
lv.1:
the lines that are released are in the shape of thunderbolts(just to imagine)in every lv.lv.1 the lines have a max. of 10 meters and just drain a smaller amount of water,but enough to knock out the opponent.
lv.2:
the lines are longer(bout 20 meters)and the number is higher.the amount of drained water is higher so that they can drain 90% of the water in the attacked object.the user is able to restore a bit of his health with the drained water(energy)the members with lv.2 suname are also able to summon the white wolf witch assists in battle but has his own will.
lv3:
the lv.3 suname has the max lenght(30 +,- 6 meters) and the max number of lines.it drains the  whole water and is also able to drain chakra.the user off suname is able to mix his own chakra with the drained one so that he can increse it's amount.they can summon the white wolf witch is completely under their control.the wolf can transform to a rapier(thin sword) with the powers of light,witch gives the user the lightning speed.
with using their chakra they can control sand.they don't need chakra for using the kekkei genkai and the dust that is formed from the attacked object(after it has his water drained it becomes dust)is under their control(they don't need chakra) so that they can perform moves like desert coffin or desert funeral.

opop

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 05:23:25 AM »

I liked almost every thing exsept the end with desert coffin that just wan't original but otherwise I like that idea

wolfsrain

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 10:28:26 PM »

thanks,it was a spontan idea.the members are part of sand country so that they can perform sand type jutsus,like rain type.they don't must use desrt coffin (i just wanted to say that they can control the dust made by the kekkei genkai like gaara can control his sand).thanks,i think it's a good idea too.i'll bring more

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 15 queries.