Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Well neji....  (Read 10362 times)

anbumiko

Re: Well neji....
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2006, 10:14:50 PM »

and do something that will have great meaning in the game, like ideas, and also help others when needed with there problems with the F.A.Q's or anything perticular of that sort, and break up fights and keep peace in the gardens

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2006, 10:25:47 PM »

Aw...come on Neji that will take FOREVER

I believe if you want to be General you must first become officer...

there is no shortcut.

you have to bear it. sorry, hard as it is, if I would promote people I don't know like that I could hand over the server to anybody who says he can handle it.... and you know the results...
Never judge a cow by its udder.

jjuchiha

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2006, 10:30:20 PM »

Ok i can do that its just no admin is just going to come up and say ill tell Neji that you were breaking up fights and stuff like that but ill do my best Neji

dude no.1

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2006, 10:52:42 PM »

Dont worry admins are everywhere, if most of them notice you, neji will know.

anbumiko

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006, 10:54:46 PM »

Dont worry admins are everywhere, if most of them notice you, neji will know.

yep but if you really want to get noticed, go too the gardens. And if you see a fight or something thats not supposed to happen
u have the option of joining or stoping it, and people will notice you.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2006, 11:04:48 PM »

I'll admit, I did used to use 'lol', 'u', 'r', and 'y'. However, I was ten at the time. I was only twelve when I was typing like a high scholar. It's not hard to do. All that happened is that one day, I decided to trick my friend into thinking that I was somebody else. That didn't work because of the way I typed. He said one thing, and boom. I started typing in full sentences, used proper grammar and punctuation. It's not hard to type correctly.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

anbumiko

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2006, 11:07:15 PM »

I'll admit, I did used to use 'lol', 'u', 'r', and 'y'. However, I was ten at the time. I was only twelve when I was typing like a high scholar. It's not hard to do. All that happened is that one day, I decided to trick my friend into thinking that I was somebody else. That didn't work because of the way I typed. He said one thing, and boom. I started typing in full sentences, used proper grammar and punctuation. It's not hard to type correctly.

true people still do that today because its faster.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2006, 11:09:45 PM »

Actually.. It's not faster for me. To type this sentence:

hi how r u today

That took me like... ten seconds to type. When I could just type, "Hello, how are you today?" in just like... five seconds.

On the sidenote: I honestly think that JJ is, by FAR, NOT ready to accept the responsibility of a moderator. No offense. I don't see it in him. I see him more like abusing his powers and misbanning somebody just for making him mad.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

anbumiko

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2006, 11:13:15 PM »

Actually.. It's not faster for me. To type this sentence:

hi how r u today

That took me like... ten seconds to type. When I could just type, "Hello, how are you today?" in just like... five seconds.

On the sidenote: I honestly think that JJ is, by FAR, NOT ready to accept the responsibility of a moderator. No offense. I don't see it in him. I see him more like abusing his powers and misbanning somebody just for making him mad.

for me i "write how are u 2day" but yep your way is faster ^^ i tried it. well JJ hasn't done anything to fit that description other than be a academystudent and be a newbie here in the forum *no disrespect*  being a mod takes time

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 11:17:39 PM »

He's most definitely not in my favour for getting a modship.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

jjuchiha

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 11:24:12 PM »

No offense but its not up to you and i have been on this site for like 6 months but i kept dying and dying till i just creating a new charecter and started playing with him no matter what all of my other people have dissapeared because i wasnt playing with him and stop looking down on me just because im a student that still doesnt mean i dont have great knoledge and i dont have a temper problem i wouldnt ban someone just because they pissed me off im not that kind of person so there :-x

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 11:26:20 PM »

Well... by the looks of your post, your 'knowledge' is rather low. And no, I never looked down on you. I just don't believe you're ready for a moderator's position.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

jjuchiha

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2006, 11:32:08 PM »

Aoeng im sorry but my knoledge isnt low ok but i will do whatever it takes to help out the game and if it takes time....so be it just dont look down on me again

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 11:34:57 PM »

Again... I never said I was looking down on you. Please, call me Lebis.

In my eyes, everybody is equal. And to have the power of a moderator, and at your level of maturity (no offense) you're are likely to either mismute somebody, or even misban somebody.

Ask me. I mismuted somebody, and I'm now paying for it. It's not hard to let the power get to your head. And by the looks of it again, it doesn't seem like you're a very stable person.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

jjuchiha

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2006, 11:39:33 PM »

Like i said i would never do that i have been a mod before and i never let it get to my head never i was all work and no play and i am stable.So once again i will do whatever it takes to become one and stop saying that my knoledge is low you dont know how smart i am.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.