Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: forbidden jutsu's  (Read 6291 times)

tehbeastjeffsays

forbidden jutsu's
« on: September 20, 2006, 03:28:09 AM »

It would be nice to see some of these allowed in the game. Like your in the forest and you get a very rare event, and a weird-looking guy wants to teach you a forbidden jutsu, but it costs a gem and sometimes he may run off with it.

All in all to get the forbidden jutsu would be very difficult, I don't know too much about coding so I'm not sure how long this would take. Its just an idea, Also it would take up all your jutsu points, but would be very deadly.

Shinobi

Re: forbidden jutsu's
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 03:31:15 AM »

Would this be available to all ranks, and teaching a deadly move for only a gem doesn't that seem kind of cheap?Those are just some questions I have.

LeafToad

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 03:33:21 AM »

Yeah I agree with shinobi, a Gem would seem sorta cheap for a forbidden jutsu, depending on how powerful it is of course. I overall like the idea, because they do have forbidden jutsus in the Naruto series.

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 03:33:47 AM »

It would be nice to see some of these allowed in the game. Like your in the forest and you get a very rare event, and a weird-looking guy wants to teach you a forbidden jutsu, but it costs a gem and sometimes he may run off with it.

All in all to get the forbidden jutsu would be very difficult, I don't know too much about coding so I'm not sure how long this would take. Its just an idea, Also it would take up all your jutsu points, but would be very deadly.

yeah it is to cheap. i dont thing neji will agree with that price
Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 03:35:03 AM »

and do you get to keep the jutsu or will it go away after a couple of uses?
Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40

Shinobi

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 03:42:29 AM »

Please don't double post.

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 03:42:40 AM »

Alright then how about a price of 20 gems? but there is a chance of you not getting the jutsu after you pay. :twisted:

I suppose it would last for 3 ranks because of the price. I guess availible to chuunin and higher.

Any suggestions would be nice, also there would not be just one, perhaps depending on your rank you could summon one of the kages and that could be your mount.  :D

But I don't know if that would be a great idea or not.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 06:55:23 AM »

The "Pay and get" system is getting boring. Let's think of something new. Hmm...how about something like this?

Part 1 - The sennin that teaches forbidden jutsu!
As you were walking along the forest path, you suddenly spot a suspicious-looking character lurking in the shadow of the bushes. You grab your kunai and decides to jump on him!

~~~Fight~~~
You have encountered The Infamous Scroll-Stealing-Sennin, Muku Muku which lunges at you with Forbidden Jutsu!

He is tough. So tough that normal academy students will just die a horrible death, genin will hardly be able to make it out alive, chunnin might make it with some luck, jounin will have to be very skilled at fighting to survive this one...

Once you beat him, he will let you choose one of the many color-coded scroll he has. You wouldn't know what it is until you have chosen a scroll.

Part 2 - Learning the forbidden jutsu!
As you walk along the forest path, you spot Sennin Muku Muku peeking at the ladies who are having fun by the waterfall. "Are all sennin like that?!" you thought to yourself as you tab him on his shoulder. He jump up in surprise then notice it was just you. "So you have come to practice the forbidden jutsu that you have chosen right?"
> Yes, let's get started.
> No, I have come here to peek at the ladies as well.

If you chose "yes" a battle will start.

~~~Fight~~~
You have encountered The Forbidden Jutsu Sennin, Muku Muku which lunges at you with (the jutsu that you have choosen)!

The forbidden jutsu of your choice (Level 1) will be added to you list of jutsu once you have successfully beaten him.

Part 3 - Mastering the forbidden jutsu!
You will have to fight him over & over again each time you meet him in the forest. After each fight, the option "Am I getting any better?" will pop up. Click it, if it says "No" then better luck next time, but if it's a "yes" you gain Level 2, 3 and so on.

Forbidden Jutsu!
1) It shares the same jutsu use points (chakra usage) as your normal jutsu.
example: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (1) / Forbidden Jutsu Level 1 (1) and you only have 1 jutsu point. If you use either jutsu, your jutsu point will go to 0 the moment you pick one so you either use Kage Bunshin or Forbidden Jutsu, not both.

2) Unlike normal jutsu, it has 5 levels. Each level uses more and more chakra. With the forbidden jutsu, you will have a skill to use at 4 jutsu points.

3) It wouldn't go away even after a "dragon kill".

4) You cannot learn more than 1 forbidden jutsu. If you want to learn from another scroll, you will have to forget this one by asking Sennin Muku Muku to wipe it from your memory and he will let you chose another scroll.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 07:17:41 AM »

ok, any idea *what* forbidden jutsu?

I mean, most are not really applicable in the game here...
Never judge a cow by its udder.

dude no.1

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 07:29:31 AM »

Maybe we can just call it forbidden jutsu.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 07:30:41 AM »

... I won't be inventing just more jutsus without sense ^^ and no name or meaning.

I won't ever simply put in the seal jutsu yondaime & sandaime used... i.e.
(except you want your character gone after a sure-kill.....)

Mememememe

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 05:35:02 PM »

Mass Shadow Replication is a forbidden jutsu...

Lotus is a forbidden jutsu...

Jutsu Oro used to ressurect 1st and 2nd is also forbidden jutsu

Sakura doubted Sauske used forbidden jutsu to increase his speed (either that or he's high on drugs)

The list runs quickly dry there.

Maybe in your new skills system (once you revoke it) every teacher can have a different "forbidden jutsu" that you can unlock by doing something and make it the most powerful move in the category.  The common thing to all forbidden jutsus would be that they damage you in some way... Causing damage to you, giving you a negative buff afterwards, or maybe even reducing your perm. HP when learned for the first time.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 06:28:16 PM »

Mass Shadow Replication is a forbidden jutsu...

Lotus is a forbidden jutsu...

Jutsu Oro used to ressurect 1st and 2nd is also forbidden jutsu

Sakura doubted Sauske used forbidden jutsu to increase his speed (either that or he's high on drugs)

The list runs quickly dry there.

Maybe in your new skills system (once you revoke it) every teacher can have a different "forbidden jutsu" that you can unlock by doing something and make it the most powerful move in the category.  The common thing to all forbidden jutsus would be that they damage you in some way... Causing damage to you, giving you a negative buff afterwards, or maybe even reducing your perm. HP when learned for the first time.

mass replication...well, I don't know if I build it in. Simply because (if Naruto would use it with brains) it would crush anybody flat. He can use jutsus like full with every clone... now if he'd have some "standard" jutsus... most cannot defend from all sides. but well.

sure, but where to get the human sacrifices? no, I am absolutely against it.
no body count for me. also, you would have to be orochimaru for it... no less powerful can use them.

Sasuke's speed, well. Who knows.

Lotus is not forbidden (the normal) but the primary is ... as far as I know.
and that is taijutsu, you don't learn that out of the blue.

the new system will base on that... the more power you want in one special area (like fire techniques) the less high you can get in other areas ... simply, because you don't have the time to learn all available stuff...

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2006, 09:54:55 PM »

Theres only about four really well know forbidden jutsu.
Maybe:
Taijutsu will get the reverse lotus.

And so on.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2006, 10:08:07 PM »

I see it as special as kekkei genkai.

Lee/Gai have in my opinion the ability to work hard and surpass human limits...
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.