Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Hidden academy  (Read 15004 times)

Qwazar

Hidden academy
« on: October 16, 2006, 08:36:04 PM »

In Rice Field country, far from any village, without anyone noticing lies a hidden ninja academy. Neither students, nor teachers are good nor evil here, they are neutral, as both excesses annoys them.

A day, not too long away a horrible accident occured- Orochimaru, while he was still in akatsuki, along with other members of this dark clan found this academy and almost completely wiped it out, only one teacher remained-(oh what a surprise xD)- Qwazar- a Jounin rank ninja, normaly people don't know anything about him, but highest authorities of each countr are aware of existance of this academy, as students and teachers here has always been overlookers of balance of good and evil.

As the academy got wiped out, Qwazar sent highly secret messages to kages of every country to send warriors, whom they find most suited for learning the ways of gray shinobi. Two shinobi from each country are allowed, making total of eight, even though there is a propability Rice field country will send spies and assassins the academy had to take the chance.

So everyone joining has to make a character like this:

Name:  Qwazar

Sex: (please no 'yes, please' here) male

Rank: (preferably gennin-jounin, you know, crazy little thing of realism, you can gain ranks later, propably) Jounin

Home village: Hidden Village of sand

Appearence : (can post link to picture) Gray hair, gray eyes, even gray skin, even without disguise he is hard to notice in most enviroments. Has a long, dusty cloak, gray, of course. On face you can see a single, deep scar.

Weapon: Knife, not more than fifteen centimetres long, but as sharp as it gets. there are two small holes on the handle, one at each side of blade, deadly poison dripping from each one.

Bio: Born in wind country, but exiled from Hidden Sand village not long after his graduation. It was the same as death penalty in the desert, or so everyone thought, however Qwazar survived, by learning the ways of sand and poison. He disguised himself and entered jounin exam in fire country secretly, when he found out about Hidden ninja academy he joined right away. He graduated it soon- after less than five years, but stayed there as a teacher.

Strenghts: Stealth, disguise, assassination, tactics

Weaknesses: Communication, Physical strenght

if you are lazy copy/paste this:

Name:

Sex:

Home Village:

Appearence:

Weapon:

Bio:

Strenghts:

Weaknesses:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 09:20:49 PM by Qwazar »

anbumiko

Re: Hidden academy
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 10:09:16 PM »

Name:Senpai Anbu Miko

Sex:male

Home Village:leaf

Appearence:white robed, one black glove on left arm, wears ascarf, *sharingan eyes* black spikey hair (display pic)

Weapon: double blade katana, handle made of dragon scales from the dragon of the west

Bio:a survivor of the uchiha massacre, i am a wanderer of this world to fullfill a promise and a pledge i will keep, i will not be deprive of my life for the sake of my sins that i have commited in my past...

loves: his lovely wife reina, and his little girl nanami
bestfriend: itotaishou
siblings: hyuugahanabi, kazekage tsuki

Strengths:My Family and friends are the things that keep me alive to this day without them my life wouldnt be anything

Weaknesses: hurt my family and friends you die

LeafToad

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 05:29:35 AM »

Name: Shuurai LeafToad

Sex: male

Home village: Hidden Village of the Sound

Appearence : White and grey hair, green eyes and a Gama by his side.

Weapon: Mikazuki no Mai (dance of the cresent moon)

Bio: A rising student in the art of ninjutsu, LeafToad ventured off from his home country in search of a sensei to learn all the ninjutsu. Along the way, he met a sensei who had mastered many ninjutsu in his time. LeafToad became a Sound Nin, leaving his leaf heritage behind, in order to be the best. In his lifetime he hopes to be as great as his role model and motivation, Hatake Kakashi.

Strenghts: Camoflauge with trees and plants, speed.

Weaknesses: Women. ;)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 06:06:40 PM by LeafToad »

Qwazar

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 11:29:57 PM »

Ah, finaly some new students have arrived. Yes, i suspected Tsunade to act fast, welcome to the Hidden academy, Miko.  Your mind seems soft. It is okay to be good but be too good and you will become weaker. Well, i guess she ain't stupid, maybe you will get usefull sooner than you think.
 Rice field acted quickly too. Could see that coming. Well, as long as you don't try to kill me too often it is okay. Welcome, Shuurai LeafToad, and, please don't bring sake to classes. I can smell it from here.
  Where the hack am I, you ask? Well, that is not important, i will come to see you sooner or later.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 11:50:40 PM »

Name:Ichibi no Shukaku

Sex:male

Home Village: Wind Country, Hidden village of the sand

Appearence:Huge looking beast with sand all over his body

Weapon: Suna Jutsus, compressed air balls

Bio:Shukaku is a 1-tailed raccoon-demon, native to Japan and other asian countries. Shukaku has had 2 hosts before with Gaara being the most eminent. The Shukaku was merged into Gaara when he was born. It is able to manipulate the special sand within Gaaras gourd without Gaara needing to control it. The sand can block all incoming attacks that it can react to. The sand can also be controlled by Gaara to form a shell around him or to attack. Shukaku seems to want blood and demands that Gaara kill for sustenance. Gaara believes Shukakus spirit to be his mothers. A side-effect of having Shukaku within him Gaara is not allowed to sleep; if he does Shukaku will take over him and reform itself out of sand.(this is just a little resumed version)

Strenghts: Incredible defense and attack power, power to control the sand of the earth, huge size.

Weaknesses: None until now, only another demon can face him. yet hes loves womens ^^ xD
I'm back to SL !

Qwazar

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 12:10:29 AM »

Hm... an... Interesting choice from kazekage... how did he get you anyways? Oh well, despite the fact that you are pure evil i guess i will have to accept you in the academy.

Brisingr

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 01:50:52 AM »

Name: Rokubi no Brisingr

Sex: Male

Home Village: (currenlty none but sended here by the Hokage of Fire coutry.)

Appearence: Tall man, with Dark blue hair and Green eyes. Always travels with a Cat by his side.

Weapon: Various types of Ninjutsu and Strong Taijutsu. A special sword with a Shining Blade of a Glowing Blue color

Bio: Exiled from his main village while still young for safety causes, his a teenager that adopted a method of life that ask's for a lot of traveling, searching for new ability's.
Specialized in Ninjutsu, Brisingr keeps searching the world for new power's for it's level. After a long stay in Fire coutry, he was recommended by the Hokage to join this Academy.

Strenghts: His incredible ability for using various types of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. His high speed moves, and agility.

Weaknesses: Strong Genjutsu attacks. (Women's too ;))

Qwazar

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 01:49:03 PM »

ah... interesting, i have heard about you... i think. So that settles it for Fire country. Get familiar with Miko, you will do both training and most missions divided by countries. Hm, the deadline until which i asked the kages to send their ninjas is almost over, I will still wait for a while, but training starts soon. Anyone coming later will have to catch up with you.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 05:44:09 PM »

Name: Sylfian Lebis

Sex: Female

Home Village: Rice Field

Appearance: Because I expressed myself with advanced vocabulary in my first blog, I'll make this simple.

Mid-back navy coloured hair. Eye colour is variable. About 5'1''/5'2''.

Weapon: Dark Art/ Hyouton Ninjutsu

Bio: Relentlessly bound wickedry held tight within siren\'s sanity. Visage gave a baroque expression. Behelith traversed from the simplest to the most intricate settings. Legionnaire had a heart-set darkness plaguing her sanity,and an impeccable malevolence protruded a complex aura. Melancholy gaze pierced impenetrable. Malignant foe had a generous heart, wide and soft, however, abrasions provoked inner madness to show more often then her joyous, outer anatomy. Nonetheless, all it took was to prick a special nerve to let havoc reach into a savage onslaught. (Copied from Shinobi Legends Bio. I'm lazy)

Strenghts: Protective and will do anything to avenge or guard her loved ones. Some people are living proof. Yet sometimes she can be overprotective, and speaks of some impossible quests she set out on.

Weaknesses: Strong belief in fate and destiny; it strives her to do drastic things. Hot-headed, sometimes very moody. And the infamous disorder of being bipolar...
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 05:28:25 AM »

Name:Idiot Klaymank

Sex: male

Home village: Hidden Village of the Mist

Appearence :Dark dark black hair,Blood red eyes,and a Gama by his side.

Weapon:Nintendo 64

Bio:Has no life and loves ramen

Strenghts:making Klay Figures,speed.

Weaknesses:Ramen and Googles

I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 08:22:48 AM »

Name: Savoki Sanoci (Jap style)

Sex:Male

Home Village: Water Country , Hidden Mist Village

Appearence: Sanoci is a slim , but muscular type of man. He's 6'2" , weighs 187 pounds , and has a model like body. The hairstyle he has is a simple long black hair , and cold blue eyes. Clothing he wears are a black tangtop , black shinobi pants , ninja flame shoes , grip gloves , and a silver hunter nin mask. He wears spiky shoulder pads , and has tribal tattoos on both arms for his own interest. Savoki Sanoci's chest is nearly covered with 66  arks throughout ares of his upper area of his whole body.

Weapon: Sanoci has great skills within all jutsu , but proven to be very tactical towards his opponents using his mind alot. Also he loves Taijutsu so he's very feared whe combining his knowledge on the human body for attacks. Speed / Stealthy types of techniques are his usual ways of using his skills against all enemies. Unlike most Shinobis , Sanoci carys curved kunais , and shurikens which contains a special toxic made by mixing Venom , different herbs , and his own blood with chakra stored into it , causing the victim to have their Chakra slowly being drained , and body gets numb depending where your hit.

Bio: Savoki Sanoci of the Mist Village is very known for leading the Hunter-nins. Because of being a Sensai in teaching about the human pressure points , and body its not often people are afraid of him. He always was hated among others for being different in many ways. He lived only with is Father , but he was killed during the age of 8. After his death he trained even harder to become the best.  At times villagers believe he a true genius in their village , and has the skills of an assassin than a Shinobi sometimes.  Since he's rather quiet , but respectful towards others no one ever others him. Also he was avioded by others since he was borned with a bloodline limit called Hyopuoza. This allows the person to create weapons out of their chakra , and whatever they imagine being quiet feared at times hating it. Now as a Hunter-nin he never talks to anyone unless needed.

Strenghts: Tracking down enemies , Able to focus upon his objectives , and never allows emotions to bother him.

Weaknesses:  Refusing help from others , Blocking people away from his life , and Anti-social.

Qwazar

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 11:07:04 AM »

Hm... Hidden village of mist sent two students almost at the same time. Last minute, typical of Mizukage(that right?) And Rice field sent.... a kage? I don't know who is leading the hidden village now, but, that is your choice. Well, we are still missing one shinobi from sand village, but the deadline is over.

Training. day 1.

*Qwazar moves a bit, finaly making everyone notice him.*
Ok, so the training begins. In this training round we will learn to train our worst weaknesses. This time we will work in our training alone and yes, i will take part, i have weaknesses too. Not to forget i will be watching you, though.

Sanoki-san! You will have to leave the academy for a week. When you come back you will have to know at least 7 daily life secrets of common people. I will watch over you and will make sure there is no torture, genjutsu or whatsoever included.

Klaymank-baka! You will have to eat nothing but steamed vegetables for a week and you will not be let close to any kind of googles.

Hmmmm, Lebis-sama, your weaknesses are difficult. I think it would be best, if, during next week you, yourself should, at least find a solution for your problems.

Rokubi no Brisingr-san! You will be under one of my genjutsu skills for the entire week. You will think, that everyone is women. You will have to break that spell. *whispers* or you will be called the fag*ot of our class*whispers*

so... Shukaku...chan ( :twisted:). You will have to put your work were your mouth is. You will have to face every kage and you will have to be able to defeat him, but you must not kill any of them.

LeafToad-san! I will give you 100000 gold and make you live in a brothel for a week, help in housework and so, nobody will know, that you are on a training mission, so you will be able to give in temptation at every given moment. YET if you do so, the training will be failure. and you will recieve surprise punishment.

Miko-san! I would make you kill your family if i were twisted evil... but i am not. So... You must meet four of the worst enemies of your family and NOT fight them, despite how the situation goes. If someone will be in grave danger i will step in sooner or later.

As for me, my first weakness, lack of physical strength, i will attack Rokubi no Brisingr, usuing taijutsu only, seven times this week, if i fail to fight him on equal grounds i will fail. My other weaknes.... well i AM trying to teach you, am i not?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 11:09:31 AM by Qwazar »

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 02:06:24 PM »

i already defeated many kages and 2 hokages  ;)
I'm back to SL !

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 02:45:16 PM »

*goes crazy from not having ramen*Must eat human flesh
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Brisingr

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 04:20:34 PM »

I'm Trying to release, but it's dificult. I'm doing my best.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 16 queries.