Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: the arena  (Read 15571 times)

Kenshirou

Re: the arena
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2006, 02:23:34 PM »

...yeah, he'll just kill me if I stick around... I'm a little too tired now, I just have enough chakra for this...  Kenshirou thought to himself, as he smiled, forming hand seals.  "Gotta pick your battles... Kaze Bunshin no Jutsu."

As the attacks phazed through the clone of air, Kenshirou popped up in the stands of the arena, waving in friendly fashion.  "I'll fight you later, kinda wiped myself out... I would have been too easy of a match for you anyways in this state, I don't like fighting without being in top condition."

He held his non-waving hand to his side... the shuriken hits hurt like hell.

Tomohawk

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2006, 02:57:40 PM »

Tomohawk felt the wind picking up all around him then he saw Kenshirou appearing all around him. "What the... this guy was fighting down there just a minute ago, how'd he get up here so fast?" He said to himself but had no time to think of it further for a cyclone had begun to form around him and started to rip at his clothes. He then pulled a staff out of his jacket and began to spin upside down in the other direction of the cyclone to atleast slow it down before his final attack came. The cyclone subsided but he tried to keep his spinning motion up when his wind blast hit him but Tomohawk's staff meerly broke and he was sent flying into the ceiling which was very high up. He then fell and landed on his feet making cracks in the ground.

"THAT HURT!" Tomohawk yelled as he got up and started to walk forward. He then raised his hands in the air and a bunch of pipes burst out of the ground spraying water every where and nearly flooding the arena-clearly a water jutsu. He then cobined that with a thunder jutsu. He jumped high into the air and a bolt of lightning shot out of his hand electrifying everything. "Let's see how they get out of this one." He said to himself as he nodded to a small black figure clinging to the ceiling, and in a flash of smoke that one little black figure became many as hundreds of cat bunshins came raining from the sky, each with an assortment of weapons.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 02:59:42 PM by Tomohawk »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2006, 06:39:41 AM »

He aimed the ball of chakra at the ground then used "Konoha Sunshin" , dissapearing into the shadows as the crimson leaves fall.

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2006, 09:39:16 PM »

Hitake sighs as he watches the bunshins come at him, "Nee-san, you're too predictable! These bunshins are just hindrances!" Hitake blows one of the clones away using his Airbending, and gets cut on his right arm. He then attacks the other bunshin by running up, and thrusting his leg out to make contact. POOF! The clone disappears and then he heads for his big sister making hand signs. "Katon: Gokakkyuu no Jutsu!" A giant fireball heads toward Tracey, with the flame to kill.

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2006, 02:17:50 AM »

-*A smirk simply spreads across the Uchiha's face as her little brother's fireball charges directly at her. She casts katas with her hands quickly, blue electric chakra illuminating around her entire body. The Chidori Nagashi, defending her from the flame attack. She uses her next katas, "Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu" Her figure disappeared, and a hand reaches from underground to grab his foot and pull him down.*- 

SuperNinja

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2006, 09:04:26 AM »

Looks around for an oppenent, but doesn't find any specific oppenent he wants to face, so he faces Tracey and... :smt072

Just kidding, he first attempts to try to confuse Tracey with a 10 clone Bunshin no Jutsu, but Tracey quickly attacks the real him.  So SuperNinja hides and spends time to evaluate Tracey's weaknesses.

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2006, 02:23:07 PM »

Looks around for an oppenent, but doesn't find any specific oppenent he wants to face, so he faces Tracey and... :smt072

Just kidding, he first attempts to try to confuse Tracey with a 10 clone Bunshin no Jutsu, but Tracey quickly attacks the real him.  So SuperNinja hides and spends time to evaluate Tracey's weaknesses.
(How about we don't godmode -_-;....)

anbumiko

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2006, 05:12:09 PM »

*walks in seeing everybody then puts one hand behind his back and one hand infront of him and readys himself to anybodies attacks*

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2006, 11:10:58 PM »

Hitake loks down and is grabbed and pulled into the earth. His sister appears before him. Hitake squirms and struggles to get free, but to no avail. He moves one finger into his item pocket, and pulls out a explosive seal. "I have to get outta here... even if it means getting hurt!" The explosive seal blows up, sending Tracey and Hitake flying. He slams into a wall and collapses.

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2006, 02:49:42 AM »

(Don't Godmode either Hitake >>; )
-*The Uchiha slams into the wall, pushing her hand out to balance herself, and then falls onto the ground. She groans painfully at impact, and stumbles to her feet again.*-

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2006, 10:24:18 PM »

I am not god-modding. >>;

Hitake staggers up, slightly burnt from the impact of the explosive. "Argh.. that really hurt.." He throws several kunai at Tracey, and waits for her to counter.

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2006, 05:23:01 PM »

-*Withdraws her katana from the sheath and slashes at a few of the Kunai, then charges in forward for close quarters combat. She swings her katana downward.*-

anbumiko

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2006, 05:26:38 PM »

uses the mangekyou sharingan

Maria

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2006, 10:39:36 PM »

Maria apperes in a flury of wind, a dark aura around her. Her Moonlight blade covered in fresh dark-red blood, like she just killed someone

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2006, 08:31:48 PM »

Hitake brings out his weapon, a long staff that can grow to infinity. He parries the attack from his sister, and then jumps back, and retracts the staff, lunging toward Tracey, he jumps up and slashes downward.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 17 queries.