Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Mission  (Read 12749 times)

Supercookie

  • Guest
Mission
« on: November 11, 2006, 04:36:30 PM »

~your on a late night mission with your friends  to kill Orochimaru~
Logged

LeafToad

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 04:40:09 PM »

*feeds his mount and eats some waffles as a last meal, just incase*
Logged

Supercookie

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 04:41:36 PM »

why dont you just pack your waffles? *packs cookies and oreos and poweraid*
Logged

LeafToad

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 04:53:39 PM »

why dont you just pack your waffles?
*sets down his backpack and a whole lot of teddy bears fall out* That is why. XD
Logged

Supercookie

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 06:03:23 PM »

ohh...*steals a teddy bear* hehehe...ok ready for the mission?
Logged

LeafToad

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 06:09:50 PM »

*stuffs his teddy bears in his backpack* as ready as I'll ever be, shouldn't we wait for more people, I don't want to die- I mean go on this mission all by myself. >.>
Logged

Neo

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 06:26:59 PM »

Heh, do you think orochimaru would steal our Teddy Bears if we died xD
*Packs Noble's Tantou and Hooded Unicorn skin cloak*
Kuyoise no jutsu!
*Gama poofs out of nowhere*
Im ready!
Logged

LeafToad

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 06:31:13 PM »

Maybe I can offer them as a sacrifice for my life. o.o
Assembles his Gama also >.> go Gamas!
Logged

Neo

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 06:32:08 PM »

The Three gamateers! Almost...
Logged

Supercookie

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 09:59:44 PM »

*summons his Gama* ok im ready
Logged

anbumiko

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 10:30:54 PM »

*kisses reina before he leaves and puts his oni mask on and grabs his double blades and he and ito press on to persue orochimaru*
Logged

Nostrebor

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 10:31:45 PM »

*packs some gear*

Soon I shall kill Orochimaru...for the 50th time >.>
Logged

Supercookie

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2006, 12:41:23 AM »

*Grabs Kunais and Shuriken and bring his father's sword wraped in strong cloth* ok im ready to kill Orochimaru. *talks to Nostebor, when should we go kill orochimaru?*
Logged

Nostrebor

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2006, 12:45:03 AM »

We should wait for more people I guess. @_@
Logged

Supercookie

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2006, 12:46:46 AM »

yeah we should...we have a total of 5 people...we should wait until 10-13 people
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
 

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 31 queries.