Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Mission  (Read 12752 times)

Nostrebor

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 12:48:08 AM »

That sounds good.

*sits down and looks over equipment*
Logged

klaymank

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +104/-132
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3986
  • RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 12:48:55 AM »

wait up you guys i'm coming hold on
Logged
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Supercookie

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 12:49:55 AM »

Go get your weapons were going on a mission to kill oro. *grabs kool-aid*
Logged

Nostrebor

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 12:50:12 AM »

Dont worry klaymank, were not leavin yet.

*yawns and continues looking over his gear*
Logged

Supercookie

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 12:51:50 AM »

yeah. thats a total of 6 now...i think
Logged

Nostrebor

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 12:53:22 AM »

Now shouldnt we make up a plan to watch out for an ambush?
Logged

DawnOfEternity

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2006, 12:54:34 AM »

*Gives Nostrebor a Atomic Wedgey* >=D
Logged

Shukaku

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +155/-150
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2788
  • How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
Re: Mission
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2006, 12:55:07 AM »

cool sig Dawn  :shock:
Logged
I'm back to SL !

Supercookie

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2006, 12:55:23 AM »

good idea...*looks around for Kabuto* hes not here...ok we should attack oro from the left side where his academy is.
Logged

Nostrebor

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2006, 12:56:16 AM »

*falls foward*

Ow.....

And the sound 4...plus all of his sound ninja...
Logged

DawnOfEternity

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 12:56:42 AM »

Thanks i guess o.o
Logged

klaymank

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +104/-132
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3986
  • RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2006, 12:57:14 AM »

Well lets see what i have in my bottemless messenger bag*opens it up*lets see some poisin kunai's,Smokebombs,a frog,waffles,pies,cookies,a monkey,40 magic p00kles,some Akatsuki gear,some anbu gear,a lamp,measuring tape,a black light,a strobe light,a disco ball,Pokemon cards,my boots,100 Rockstar double energy enrgy drink,50 redbulls,10 fullthrotles,a laptop,and some useless junk.I think im ready to go and keep us entertained and yes there is a club in there and video games and a amusementpark and a hotel with pool.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 12:58:58 AM by klaymank »
Logged
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Shukaku

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +155/-150
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2788
  • How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
Re: Mission
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2006, 12:57:47 AM »

Well lets see what i have in my bottemless messenger bag*opens it up*lets see some poisin kunai's,Smokebombs,a frog,waffles,pies,cookies,a monkey,40 magic p00kles,some Akatsuki gear,some anbu gear,a lamp,measuring tape,a black light,a strobe light,a disco ball,Pokemon cards,my boots,100 Rockstar double energy enrgy drink,50 redbulls,10 fullthrotles,a laptop,and some useless junk.

O.o
Logged
I'm back to SL !

Nostrebor

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 12:58:15 AM »

*steals klaymanks waffles*

Ok all set. >.>
Logged

Supercookie

  • Guest
Re: Mission
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2006, 12:59:39 AM »

yeah... lets attack the low ranks like Academy students and Genin first, and proceed through his fortress.Once we have enough people we will decide teams.*takes some waffles from Nostrebor*
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
 

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 30 queries.