Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Chuunin exams  (Read 2512 times)

ryushi

Chuunin exams
« on: November 23, 2006, 03:13:39 AM »

All the clans can have a chuunin exam round 3 thing. 1-3 members can go to a tournament like event, like a three man cell.  You choose which kind of tournament to enter based on the rank of the nin you send ie; 1st division AcS-genin, 2nd division chuunin, 3rd division jounin-hunter nin, 4th division anbu-anbu captain, dream division sannin, nightmare division kage+. The tournament would need jutsus when they fight each other too, what's a tournament without jutsu? The winner's clan gets a trophy/ hall of fame, and the compeitors should also get some kind of reward of their choice like a new title to go along with their accomplicement (can't spell) or some kind of boost with stats or gems, or even acess to some kind of area. Your choice.

DeAtHdEmOn

Re: Chuunin exams
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 03:26:32 AM »

Sry.
Takes too many hooks.
I wish we could have a Exam sysytem but theres only one way.
It has to be 1 player only.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 03:27:47 AM by DeAtHdEmOn »

LeafToad

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 03:29:36 AM »

Huh? Why would the clans want their members to fight each other?

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 03:32:33 AM »

Why not?
You should get ranks based on rank not the people you know unless your the founders.You should stay #1 if you are of course.

LeafToad

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 03:36:52 AM »

That isn't even sensible... Power conflicts... for example:

"Hey, he beat me before, but he cheated, oh and I wasnt using the right jutsu, I want a rematch!"

Anyway, you are strong, this can be determined by how experienced you are in the game, and not fighting each other. If clans let their clanmates fight each other, how does that work...

Maybe there is something I'm not getting, as I was baffled when I read it >.>
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 03:40:13 AM by LeafToad »

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 03:39:38 AM »

Yeah that.
People can become noobish.
You got a point.
Leave it as it it plz.

ryushi

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 04:28:14 AM »

I didn't mean the clan mates fight amongst each other I meant they send reprsentatives to fight with the other clans. I guess that won't happen either though :(. A one player is the next best thing though.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 09:25:52 AM »

@ryuushi

the team issue has been discussed... it's virtually impossible as I don't have a client-server game here, but a "passive" browsergame. If you are logged in at WoW and do nothing, you stand around and do nothing, get hit i.e
here you are simply frozen and untouchable as there is nothing happening to you.

We would need to expand it to another direction

@deathdemon
you sound like you *actually* program lotgd stuff... did I miss something or did you really actually touch code and programmed stuff? Would be big news to me.
You should consider what you say. I also don't speak about space travel when not having left the ground once.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 16 queries.