Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dream Catcher  (Read 4468 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Dream Catcher
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2006, 10:35:25 AM »

This is like an edited version of the Dark Pengu Master event, except without the humor. Event like this will either get no reply from Neji or shot down.

Let me make a quick 100% reject event here as an example of what NOT to make.

Nara Riddle Master

You were walking along the forest path and the you spot a kid sitting on a tree branch, looking up into the sky. He spots you and the sighes, mumbling, "How troublesome..." before leaping down.

"Hey there...I am looking for someone who is smart enough to help me beat my cousin, Nara Shikamaru. I will ask you a riddle to test just how smart you are. What do you say?"

Accept challenge=> He will ask you a riddle. (if you get it right) "Wow, you are smart, but not smart enough thou. I will give you a boon for trying to help." [gain 1-2 forest fights, gain some charm, gain 1-2 pvp, gain 1-2 gems, alignment good+] (if you get it wrong) "Ha, ha, ha...even I am smarter than you!" [lose 1 forest fight, lose some charm, lose 1 gem]

Decline challenge=> "Bah, I knew you weren't up to it just by looking at you." He shakes his head and walks away.

---end---

We don't need two riddle master, even IF there is a different in the reward and plot.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.