Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Restriction  (Read 12303 times)

PyroPrinny

Re: Restriction
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 02:48:56 AM »

Boo!
Hiss!
Don't raise the taxes!

Oh...Wrong protest...
*pulls out other sign*
Hey hey! Ho Ho! Genin clans have got to go! Hey hey! Ho ho! Jounin's are the way to go!

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 02:59:48 AM »

What? No!

I wanted to make my clan on my alt and she's a Genin. Yet she has the defense level of a Jounin. Does that count? :]

I'm just kidding. I'll just make the clan on Ino.. But it'd be better if it was done with Viral. ]:
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ryushi

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 03:18:59 AM »

Maybe the rank should be raised to anbu captain >>
But Jounin is fine too, never heard of a chuunin clan leader
BUT the genin and Acad leaders have to go :evil:

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 03:20:35 AM »

I wanted to make my clan on my alt and she's a Genin. Yet she has the defense level of a Jounin. Does that count? :]

Kyuubi no Gyururu has 80+120 attack and 75+90.9 defense at 8 DK. That's like Master Hokage with Kyuubi =D

PyroPrinny

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2007, 03:22:44 AM »

Kyuubi no Gyururu has 80+120 attack and 75+90.9 defense at 8 DK. That's like Master Hokage with Kyuubi =D

o.O
I'm assuming those are Temp attack and def boosts...And I assume that you have Kyuubi...Because I only have about 31 attack and Def with a level 15 weapon and armor...And I'm a blue Anbu Captain >.>

ryushi

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007, 03:28:29 AM »

I assume you like being very strong o_O

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2007, 03:38:12 AM »

o.O
I'm assuming those are Temp attack and def boosts...And I assume that you have Kyuubi...Because I only have about 31 attack and Def with a level 15 weapon and armor...And I'm a blue Anbu Captain >.>

Even after all of my buff & mount run out, I still have 80+20 attack & 75+4 defense. Shinigami's Blessed Weapon & Ninja Leetness don't run out.

I assume you like being very strong o_O

Yup.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2007, 04:04:53 AM »

No hun, that's like.. 65 rank Hokage. :]

And that's only if you spent all your points on attack/defenseattack OR defense ALONE.

Sorry. I had to change something.

Do the math. You have level 15 equipment obviously, which is easy to get by levels 3 and 4 at my rank.

+15
-----
  ??

I believe that's 80 right there.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 04:10:42 AM by Lebis »
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Kureaa

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2007, 04:28:57 AM »

Too many of the Clans are completely dead.  And I find that's because they are run my Academy Students or Genins.

If this Restriction does happen then we'll have a lot less One Member Clans which is a good thing  :)

Besides, no one wants to have an Academy Student as a Leader  ;)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2007, 04:31:32 AM »

*is not good with maths*

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2007, 04:35:26 AM »

Then how do you live life, Gyu? Surely you're not living with your parents at your current age...

I find that offensive. :\

So because my alt is only a Genin.. does that mean I will run the clan poorly? When in fact, my main alt is a Master Hokage? I think not. Don't be stereotyping me now... :]

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Kureaa

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 04:38:56 AM »

Then how do you live life, Gyu? Surely you're not living with your parents at your current age...

I find that offensive. :\

So because my alt is only a Genin.. does that mean I will run the clan poorly? When in fact, my main alt is a Master Hokage? I think not. Don't be stereotyping me now... :]

Lol  :) I myself am an Academy Student >.<

I reached 18 DKs but decided to start over for certain reasons and deleted my character.  So I was kind of insulting myself  ;)

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2007, 04:41:13 AM »

I highly doubt you were. You seem to be familiar with being a moderately ranked character, therefore directed the blame of failing clans to Students and Genin.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Kureaa

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2007, 04:48:21 AM »

I highly doubt you were. You seem to be familiar with being a moderately ranked character, therefore directed the blame of failing clans to Students and Genin.

I am mostly going by facts and things I have seen with my own eyes.  Does not mean that there are not exceptions, such as yourself, to the rule, but many of the "lesser" clans are run by Academy Students or Genins.

Fact:  Academy Students have less experience then Sannins and such.  That inexperience tends to result in a "lesser" clan.

I seriously don't mean this offensively.  Seriously  :)

Sanosoke

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2007, 04:53:52 AM »

as long as the restriction is reasonable... I don't care if it's Chuunin, Jounin, or even ANBU Captain... Nothing Genin or below... -_-

But for the deal of all the current clan run by an AS or Genin... how's that gonna work? I mean... are they just going to be deleted or what?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 16 queries.