Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Unlucky Genins  (Read 1828 times)

coolboy0286

Unlucky Genins
« on: January 21, 2007, 07:11:21 PM »

Note : I don't know how to color code, its also the first event that I edited/made. And the top part of the event(above successful at A2) is originally camed up by kyutu, I thought his second half sucked so I made up my own, I also gave the top part a new look.
Original topic : http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,2176.0.html

Jounin or higher only.
You walked into the forest, and suddently sees a Jounin with a couple of Genins. Just then you see rains of Kunais flying towards the air and hits the Jounin in the back.
(BTW: what do they call those bounty hunter ninjas in Naruto lol)
You
A) Help the Jounin
B) Run for your life

A1) (25%) You rush in to help the Jounin without thinking and suffers the same fate as Jounin (You die and lose 10% of your experience for being foolish)
A2) (50%) You rush in to protect the Genins and suddently an Bounty Hunter Ninja(Evil) / A Missing-Nin(Good) jumps down. You immediately prepares to fight. Win = + 3% experience, Lose = Die, -10% experience, - 1 - 3 gems.
A3) (25%) You are about to jump in but notices that someone is already helping them, you feel silly and leaves. ( - 1 forest fight and get a buff that - 5 attack)

B1) (25%) You ran, but you are not fast enough and the Anbu / Missing-Nin stabs you with a Kunai. (Die, lose 10% experience)
B2) (50%) You ran but tripped in the forest. ( - 10%-50% health)
B3) (50%) You ran but got lost in the forest. (- 2 forest fights)
B4) (50%) You successfully escaped from the Anbu / Missing-Nin.

If successful at A2
You have successfully defended the Genins from the Bounty Hunter Ninja (Evil) / the Missing-Nin(Good), do you

C. Help the Genins back to their country.
D. Leave the Genins where they are.

C1) (50%) You helped the Genins back to their country and that country's Kage thank you. (Good + 1- 5, gold + 500, get a buff called Blessing of the Kage which gives + 5 attack and +5 defense)
C2) (10%) Just when you are about to leave with the Genins, the Bountry Hunter Ninja / Missing-Nin, while dying, throws a poisoned Kunai at you.
      C2a) (50%) You got hit by the poisoned Kunai and dies. (die, lose 10% xp)
      C2b) (50%) You successfully dodges the Kunai and finishes off the Bounty Hunter Ninja/ Missing-Nin. ( + 5% xp)
C3) (25%) You tried to lead the Genins back to their country but got lost on your way there, eventually you all reached their country. ( - 25% forest fights)

Arkatsson

Re: Unlucky Genins
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 11:30:46 AM »

Its a bit harsh with the death chance. Lower the percentage to like 5% because in Naruto the characters are uber and can survive a poisoned kunai especially if Sakura stalks him then he would really want to run and finish his buisness.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 02:23:26 PM »

i can see several things wrong with that a poisened kunai takes time to kill you not in just one hit bam done :-x

IAmTheSpoon

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 06:57:38 AM »

A poison kunai... That's rubbish, you might lose like 20% of the rest of your hp, if the poison is that leet, but you mustnt die !

ficks sum grammer too!

Arkatsson

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »

OMG you ressurected a topic. *throws a poison kunai* OWNED

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 16 queries.