Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Inactive mods  (Read 6420 times)

Abysss

Re: Inactive mods
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2007, 12:36:41 AM »

that makes no sense:
Boss: Johnson, James hasn;t showed up in 5 months, Should we open up the position
Johnson: Nah!, He might come back....soon....maybe

We aren't talking about opening positions...We're talking about deleting the inactive mods.

I'm pretty sure he meant to strip them of their position, not delete the character.

Just sounds to me like he's trying to free up a spot so he has a better chance.

Oh well, no one has even filled out the new application, curtesy of Lebis.

NO, i mean delete thme altogether, because if they are not active for 2 months stright they are most likly not coming back, and Taumaster asked me to make this topic so no i am not just trying to make a spot free, plus even if they did pick i new mod i know i wouldn't be picked but whatever i still think they should be deleted.

asdfjkl

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2007, 12:38:51 AM »

i think this topic is done.......rip

RAIKIRI

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2007, 12:44:03 AM »

I agree, abyss, i think this topic still goes with that mod application you made.  Why delete the cahracters? Just cuse your a mod dosent mean your character gets deleted for inactiveness. Look at somem of the players, a lot of them are over 1 month. I say just let them be, we're getting along fine with teh mods we have.

asdfjkl

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2007, 01:06:53 AM »

i thought that there was a rule already that said if your not active after 40 days your account is deleted, or am i wrong? i don't think i am

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2007, 01:20:13 AM »

I don't think that rule applies to mods..
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2007, 01:39:46 AM »

that makes no sense:
Boss: Johnson, James hasn;t showed up in 5 months, Should we open up the position
Johnson: Nah!, He might come back....soon....maybe

We aren't talking about opening positions...We're talking about deleting the inactive mods.

I'm pretty sure he meant to strip them of their position, not delete the character.

Just sounds to me like he's trying to free up a spot so he has a better chance.

Oh well, no one has even filled out the new application, curtesy of Lebis.

NO, i mean delete thme altogether, because if they are not active for 2 months stright they are most likly not coming back, and Taumaster asked me to make this topic so no i am not just trying to make a spot free, plus even if they did pick i new mod i know i wouldn't be picked but whatever i still think they should be deleted.

And what if they're in the army unable to access a computer!? You go to the military or a military school, and I swear so help me god, I'm going to attack your name with the staff over and over again until you get deleted.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2007, 01:54:26 AM »

They won't be deleted if they inform the game admin.
I'm back to SL !

asdfjkl

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2007, 02:25:07 AM »

lebis, did someone you know in this game join the army or was that a "out of nowhere" hypothetical situation?

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2007, 02:33:59 AM »

Perfect left for the military... if that's what you're asking.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 16 queries.