Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: The Professor  (Read 2416 times)

Roti

The Professor
« on: February 28, 2007, 01:32:09 AM »

"While seaching in the forest for enemies you see someone standing near a grave"

A)fearing its an enemy you attack before seing who it is 

B)not sure of who is there you calmly get closer to the grave 

C)Being in a rush you decide not to stop

A) 1- Iruka-sensei is praying at the grave and almost doesnt dodge your attack, after recovering of the suprise he lectures you for a while - you gain 10%xp but lose 5 turns (20%)
   2- Kakashi-sensei is talkin to himsenf in front of it, but sensing your killing intent he vanishes and appears behind of u, knocking u down at the same time - you lose 2 turns  (20%)
   3- Yugao Uzuki is visiting Hayate's grave and slain you without thinking twice - you are dead (30%)
   4- Young Orochimaru is standing by his parents' grave with something in his hand - you both start fighting (30%)

B)1- whoever it was ran away once realized you were getting closer - you lose 1 turn but find a gem/some gold laying next to you (30%)
  2- Yugao Uzuki is visiting Hayate's grave, seeing that you are approaching, she puts her anbu mask back - same outcome as meeting good anbu(30%)
  3- A group of Grave Robers are profaneing this place, one of them notice you and tell the others - the 3 of them attack you (30%)
  4- Sandaime is standing near the "heros of Konoha" monument, seeing you walk with such respect towards the grave he offers to teach you a jutsu for a price (10%)

Ninpou Dance of the Crescent moon: gives a single time damage of twice the attack but nerfs defence by 1/2 for 1 round

Ninpou Kagebunshin no jutsu: the same as in the  old specialty sistem, but uses almost all the chakra, 1x(lvl+1)

Ninpou shuriken Kagebunshin no jutsu: multiplies the damage given by a shuriken for 1 round, uses 1 shuriken from Inventory

Ninpou Hari Jizō: boost defense and riposte damage, but cant attack, lasts for 3 rounds

Ninpou Fūma Shuriken, Kage Fūsha: doubles the damage given by Fuma Shuriken for 1 round, uses 2 Fuma Shuriken from Inventory

Ninpou Kawara Shuriken: the same as suna shuriken but a little stronger and only usable in dwellings

C)1- a beast takes advantaje of your distraction and attacks you - fight a monster 1lvl higher (10%)
  2- since you were not paying attention to the ground you trip on a root - lose x hp (40%)
  3- Not wasting anymore time you go back to the forest(50%)

*I havent decided neither on how strong Young Oro should be, nor what should be the reward for beating anyone in the event, cuz i think Neji or someone in charge are more qualified for deciding this
*the same goes for the price of the jutsus , also the jutsus i wrote here are only suggestions and can be replaced
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 04:46:31 PM by Roti »

RAIKIRI

Re: The Professor
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 02:41:01 AM »

why is it called the professor?

protofusion

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 02:59:18 AM »

could you please fix the spelling like u insted of you

and 10% xp for a lecture you cant get that much for 2 forest fights it shoould be like lose 1 turn
lose 5 turns for kakashi more like 2
25% percent chance of dieing without many rewards = not good
them running away shouldent cost you a turn they might even leave some gold by accident
the grave robbers fight should have a reward like a spirit blesses you with a boon for defending it's grave
and sadamie should just lvl up your jutsu not learn an entire new one for the cost of 1 turn

Roti

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 11:04:42 AM »

why is it called the professor?

Because that was Sandaime's nickname

and sadamie should just lvl up your jutsu not learn an entire new one for the cost of 1 turn

It doesnt cost 1 turn,

*I havent decided neither on how strong Young Oro should be, nor what should be the reward for beating anyone in the event, cuz i think Neji or someone in charge are more qualified for deciding this
*the same goes for the price of the jutsus , also the jutsus i wrote here are only suggestions and can be replaced

also i've changed some of the outcomes and the percentage , hope its better
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 11:30:06 AM by Roti »

protofusion

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 03:04:07 PM »

It doesnt cost 1 turn,

well it should cost 1 turn for training purposes

IAmTheSpoon

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 07:05:17 AM »

Dunno why professor, but i think with a few changes, like C2 and A3. Think that you would need to have a low rank to get killed by her just like that. and C2, think 20% hp losage wud be enough;)

NaraLong

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 12:23:53 AM »

#1. Most academy students through jounins can easily be killed by Anbu members (did you even bother finding out who Yugao Uzuki is?)

#2. There are plenty of "instant kill" events in the game, but if you decide not to take the risk, it wont happen. Its just a risk vs potential gain problem, it's all up to you.

#3. Neji likes making the game *hard*, definately 40% in my opinion. 20% is just...very little, and...doesnt affect me much.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 12:28:31 AM »

Dunno why professor, but i think with a few changes, like C2 and A3. Think that you would need to have a low rank to get killed by her just like that. and C2, think 20% hp losage wud be enough;)

heexplained,  professer is Sandaimie's nickname.

Neji dosent like making the game hard, just challenging ( fun)

When you go to Hokage+ youll understand.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 14 queries.