Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Does anyone here read/watch Nana?  (Read 831 times)

Kotomi

• *Is currently wanting the Haibane Renmei dvds* .~.
    • View Profile
    • MySpace.... ~.~
Does anyone here read/watch Nana?
« on: March 02, 2007, 04:34:54 AM »

So, has anyone seen this anime/manga?  I started watching it last summer, and it is now one of my favourites.  I do not watch much in the way of shoujo, but I do like this.

Great site, with a lot of Nana-related news/goodies and episode downloads (up to episode 35) : http://www.nana-nana.net/

Plot summary:

Nana Komatsu is a young woman who's endured an unending string of boyfriend problems. Moving to Tokyo, she's hoping to take control of her life and put all those messy misadventures behind her. She's looking for love and she's hoping to find it in the big city.

Nana Osaki, on the other hand, is cool, confident and focused. She swaggers into town and proceeds to kick down the doors to Tokyo's underground punk scene. She's got a dream and won't give up until she becomes Japan's No. 1 rock'n'roll superstar.

This is the story of two 20-year-old women who share the same name. Even though they come from completely different backgrounds, they somehow meet and become best friends.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 04:05:46 AM by Kotomi »

Quote from: Zapp Brannigan
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 17 queries.