Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Akatsuki events.  (Read 2773 times)

Abysss

Akatsuki events.
« on: March 07, 2007, 04:33:13 AM »

Well I feel that there aren't enougfh events with Akatsuki, I was thinking something like this. (must be at least Jounin, you also don't get this event if you are in Akatsuki)

You are walking into the forest when you see something unusual, a cave where you here voice talking

(A) Go Inside
(B) Run away
(C) Wait in the Bushes

If (A):
You walk in the cave to see all Akatsuki members discusing something. The leader looks over to you and says, "Well, well, if it isn't (name), I've heard a lot about you, would you like to join us?"

(A) Sure
(B) I don't think so

If (A):
As you walk towards them when suddenly something stabs you through the back, everything goes dark. (you die)

If (B):
They Leader sighs and says, "A shame, you would of made a good member." You watch him make his leave, before leaving he says (to 2 random akatsuki members), "(name), (name), I want him/her dead." They both nod and the rest of the members take their leave.

Members you can fight:
Itachi
Zetsu
Kisame
Deidara
Sasori
Kazuku
Hidan
Tobi

They all have hp of 200-and up depending on you dk

Lose: You fall to the ground exausted, you now know why they are S-rank criminals, (aka member) finishes you off with one final move.

Win: You easily defeat the members and run after the leader. You run outside to find the leader gone as well as the resat of the members.  Swearing, you are determined to find them again so you can kill them.

At least the journey wasn't a total lose, you turn in the dead bodies of (Aka member) and (aka member) and recieve (X amount) gems and (X amount) gold!

This is one idea for it.

Another is when you quit Akatsuki, do you think that they would just let you quit like that and give you your gems back? I don't.

I could be like an option in Akatsuki

(A) Give up Akatsuki membership

(A):
You decide to leave Akatsuki behind, seeing that there is nothing to gain from it. You steal back the gems you gave them and begin to walk out, but as you do you are stopped by (Aka member)! "Where are you going?", (aka menber) says while getting ready to fight, "Not thinking of quiting are we?" You realize you won't be able to get out soc easily and grab your (Weapon).

Akatsuki member: 200- and up depending on dk

Lose:You die by (aka member)'s hand (You die and don't get the gems you paid to get in. you still however get out of Akatauki

Win: (aka member) falls to the ground defeated. You are about to make the finishing blow when suddenly you hear a noise. "Another member?", you think to yourself. Not wanted to risk anything you take you gems and leave. (get out and keep you gems you used to get in)

After you do quit Akatsuki, they will sometimes be attacking you in the forest because they want you dead. (It does this 4 times randomly and them stops.

Event: You sit down to rest when suddenly kunai come flying at you, you quickly move out of the way. You see (Aka member) only 10 feet away from you, "You shouldn't of quit", he says with a smile on his face.

Akatsuki Member: 200- amd up depending on dk

Lose: After being defeated you remember dieing a slow and painful death, (Aka member) made sure of it.

Win: You quickly kill him and take you leave, looking for a lake to clean the blood off your weapon.

These are my suggestions :D

« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:37:04 AM by Abysss »

AlexDB

Re: Akatsuki events.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 06:11:50 AM »

and where are this options what happens, i don't like the event
(B) Run away
(C) Wait in the Bushes :-?

Arkatsson

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 12:50:39 PM »

It seems like a good event but where is the C and B options and the results?

I give it a 3 and a half/5 stars

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 02:44:42 PM »

Very... messy.

What if you lose when you're trying to quit? It better be damn possible to win because those people that spent over 300 gems to get into Akatsuki will be dead pissed and then come at your with knives.

They can't force you to join, so you shouldn't have to fight them because you don't want to.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

LeafToad

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 04:34:55 PM »

You're an evil member in Akatsuki and you say "I don't think so" to them... That doesn't make sense at all.

So the event would have to be for people outside of Akatsuki, which doesn't sound fair.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 08:17:07 PM by LeafToad »

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 05:14:34 PM »

What if you lose when you're trying to quit? It better be damn possible to win because those people that spent over 300 gems to get into Akatsuki will be dead pissed and then come at your with knives.

I'd flip, I had to many taken from me when I accidently quit and had to rejoin one day.

All in all though, I do like the idea because I have faith in my own abilities.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 05:15:09 PM by Baluski »
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

AlexDB

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 05:50:29 PM »

yeah you, but us noobs like me with only 2 dk  :shock: i'm dead.

Abysss

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 09:27:43 PM »

yeah you, but us noobs like me with only 2 dk  :shock: i'm dead.

Its a jounin and up up event,

You're an evil member in Akatsuki and you say "I don't think so" to them... That doesn't make sense at all.

So the event would have to be for people outside of Akatsuki, which doesn't sound fair.

Doin't have to be evil to get the first event.
Very... messy.

They can't force you to join, so you shouldn't have to fight them because you don't want to.

I guess I did get kind of mesy trying to make this, srry about that :-?, and yeah theyt would be angry to just lose 300 gems, but this is a role playing game, and in Naruto would Akatsuki just let you leave and while they are at it give you gems?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 09:28:51 PM by Abysss »

NaraLong

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 11:53:30 PM »

HECK NO!

#1. Why the heck would you kill Akatsuki members? Maybe the "i want to leave" one is plausible, but the "i see them in the forest, and the leader randomly asks them to kill me" one just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

#2. When you leave aka, you die. No chance of fighting people there ^^

Abysss

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 12:33:14 AM »

#1. Why the heck would you kill Akatsuki members? Maybe the "i want to leave" one is plausible, but the "i see them in the forest, and the leader randomly asks them to kill me" one just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Well he doesn't randomly say to kill you>.>, you sneek up on them while they are discussing things. He can't have someone knowing anything.

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 15 queries.