Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: O-conn  (Read 4031 times)

Kage

• View Profile
O-conn
« on: April 01, 2007, 04:57:22 AM »

Ok my school has an anime convention every year called O-con. The reason why its called O-conn is because normal anime conventions are called A-con (no not the rapper -_-), and my school's name is O'connor high school. Below is the information of when and where O-conn is.

When: April 14, 2007 (Saturday)
Opens: 11:00am or 12:00am (not sure yet)
Closes: 10:00pm
Admission: $7 at door, $3 for all games you want (may change price)
Where: Sandra Day O'connor High School at 12221 Leslie Road, Helotes, Texas 78023. In the Agriculture building (the building on the far left next to the barns.).
What's happening: Shops, Games section (ex. Dance Dance Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Guitar Hero, etc.), cosplay contest, dance/rave.

I'm going to be one of the staff there at O-conn, so it wont be that hard to find me, also im not telling you guys my cosplay cuz i wanna suprise some of you that come. I'll be updating the info frequently by getting it from my Japanese Club president. Hope you guys come.

More info at the O-conn site

This is who im going as, ITS Itachi, yay.

Mithras

• Beatus ille, qui procul negotiis
    • View Profile
Re: O-conn
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 12:57:45 PM »

I´m really astonished that you can do something like this in your school this would never be possible in mine

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 03:07:30 AM »

Ok my school has an anime convention every year called O-con. The reason why its called O-conn is because normal anime conventions are called A-con (no not the rapper -_-), and my school's name is O'connor high school. Below is the information of when and where O-conn is.

When: April 14, 2007 (Saturday)
Opens: 11:00am or 12:00am (not sure yet)
Closes: 10:00pm
Admission: $7 at door, $3 for all games you want (may change price)
Where: Sandra Day O'connor High School at 12221 Leslie Road, Helotes, Texas 78023. In the Agriculture building (the building on the far left next to the barns.).
What's happening: Shops, Games section (ex. Dance Dance Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Guitar Hero, etc.), cosplay contest, dance/rave.

I'm going to be one of the staff there at O-conn, so it wont be that hard to find me, also im not telling you guys my cosplay cuz i wanna suprise some of you that come. I'll be updating the info frequently by getting it from my Japanese Club president. Hope you guys come.

More info at the O-conn site

This is who im going as, ITS Itachi, yay.

Sounds like a great time. If I were in Texas, I'd probably go.....sadly I'm in PA. However, Tekkushocon is coming up soon here. I may go to that.
Otakon is going to be big as well.

Greatnaruto

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 08:51:59 PM »

I don't feel like going to Texas,even if I live right by it  :evil:

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 16 queries.