Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Danish Translation  (Read 2389 times)

Ithcigo

Danish Translation
« on: May 15, 2007, 02:46:30 PM »

I'm fluent in danish and english aswell, so i could translate the game to danish if you like, i know several of my friends play this game, and not all if them is as good in english as i am so they're always asking me for help, so if i could translate it into danish, i'd be easier for them, and the rest of the danish people that play the game

Best Regards
-Ithcigo

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Danish Translation
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 03:15:28 PM »

Necessary is to get "the gist" in English and understand what's there =)

you have to be fluent and well-trained in the language you translate to. (native speakers preferable)

If you have about 5 people, we can give it a start.

Currently I have 3 test translations and will see how much and how they translate.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Ithcigo

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 04:09:40 PM »

Heh, i am a dane, so my native language is Danish, and my second is english, and yet, most danish people talk english with an accent that just hits me in the head, my teacher (i'm in the danish equivalent of college) is amazed about my english skills, and even wants me to be a translator later, and i'll try to see if i can get my friends to help me do it :D

Ithcigo

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 10:06:51 AM »

As a responce to your MOTD i'm writing this XD

Both my danish and english skills are at the highest level of grades in denmark (the equivalent of A (or A+ depending where you live))

I've found a couple of guys that wants to help me, they're not users but want to help me anyways, the motivation is always there :D

and there is only 3 characters in the danish alphabet that isn't in the english one, and those are æ ø and å (Æ Ø and Å for the ones in caps)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 08:17:02 PM »

The alphabet does not matter. The site is using UTF-8  intentionally, to be able to display most common chars for most languages except very exotic ones.

How many people do you have?

You translate *ingame* means you need an account. Also those people should be trustworthy.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Ithcigo

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 01:17:23 PM »

Well, i have an account and they know my pass to it, so if i'm not on it, they probably are, and they're my best friends so trustworthy they are, and besides, i promised them a reward if they helped me without making any trouble XD

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 19 queries.