Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Spanish Translations.  (Read 33029 times)

Abysss

Spanish Translations.
« on: May 17, 2007, 09:29:31 PM »

Yo quiero translado ingles para espanol en Shinobi Legends. No quiero plomo pero ayudo con el  persona plomo.
I want to translate english to spanish in Shinobi Legends. I don't want to lead but to help the lead person.

---------

I hope I'm good enough to help but as long as someone makes the translation it doesn't matter ^_^

drownafish

Re: Spanish Translations.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 09:40:36 PM »

I'd also like to help translating in Spanish... I probably wouldn't make the best leader, just because  I don't know all of the grammatical rules of the spanish languahe, but I know most. It's also my native language, so I think I'd be able to help out.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 10:27:35 PM »

I hope I'm good enough to help but as long as someone makes the translation it doesn't matter ^_^

d) language proficiency. sounds ridiculous, but everything below "A" language skills are not sufficient. The language you translate into has to be a language you are fluent and very proficient in it.

So it does matter ^.^

And, unless I'm mistaken: "Yo quiero translado" should be "Yo quiero traducir"? Not sure.

And also: "Ingles para espanol" to "inglés al español"? Not sure ^.^

You're also missing some accents.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 10:35:41 PM by Xaos »

Abysss

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 10:35:51 PM »

d) language proficiency. sounds ridiculous, but everything below "A" language skills are not sufficient. The language you translate into has to be a language you are fluent and very proficient in it.

So it does matter ^.^

And, unless I'm mistaken: "Yo quiero translado" should be "Yo quiero traducir"? Not sure.

what I meant by that is that don't pick me if my spanish is not good enough ;) , and that it doesn't matter to me if I am picked or not I just want hte language translated XD

edit: ANd i still need to figure out how to make the accent marks on the computer
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 10:36:51 PM by Abysss »

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 10:38:36 PM »

So it does matter ^.^

what I meant by that is that don't pick me if my spanish is not good enough ;) , and that it doesn't matter to me if I am picked or not I just want hte language translated XD

edit: ANd i still need to figure out how to make the accent marks on the computer

Do a search for Character Pallete (Believe that's what it's called.) Should be Start menue --> Accessories. Somewhere there if I remember. Might be under system tools though.

Abysss

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 10:40:16 PM »

So it does matter ^.^

Do a search for Character Pallete (Believe that's what it's called.) Should be Start menue --> Accessories. Somewhere there if I remember. Might be under system tools though.

Ok, I will check that out, thanks.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 11:04:36 PM »

I am almost done learning Spanish for 1 year....but....Este es una idea buena. Yo querría tal vez ayudar, pero como otros han dicho, no me gustaría conducir el proceso.

(This is a good idea. I would like to help perhaps, but since others have said, I would not like to lead the process).
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 11:12:50 PM by ace »

Abysss

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 11:11:03 PM »

Gracias, me gusta idea esto tambien. I hope someone will apply to be a lead though. Maybe sharingannaruto, he speaks spanish doesn't he?

Fiyona

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 11:31:33 PM »

I am almost done learning Spanish for 1 year....but....Este es una idea buena. Yo querría tal vez ayudar, pero como otros han dicho, no me gustaría conducir el proceso.

(This is a good idea. I would like to help perhaps, but since others have said, I would not like to lead the process).

Almost done Spanish 1? Good heavens.. I don't think that would ever cut it... I took 4 years of Spanish in high school and 1 year in college with excellent grades, and I STILL wouldn't even attempt to say I should be translating anything.. @_@;

Abysss

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 11:46:14 PM »

Almost done Spanish 1? Good heavens.. I don't think that would ever cut it... I took 4 years of Spanish in high school and 1 year in college with excellent grades, and I STILL wouldn't even attempt to say I should be translating anything.. @_@;

How many years of it your take is irrealavent as long as you can type it fine >_>

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 11:51:56 PM »

Thats is true Fyiona also does a point, ohh well. I would like to try and help, of course I am not an expert, but I am willing to do other small words, or other things

Si mucha gente conviene con esto, sería grande

(If much people agree with this, would be great)

Fiyona

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 12:06:15 AM »

Oh, I'm not saying that he isn't capable enough to do it.. it could be his native tongue for all I know. But if it isn't, then more schooling would be more appropriate for a job as a translater because there is where you learn proper grammar and spelling and such...

Abysss

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 12:15:24 AM »

Oh, I'm not saying that he isn't capable enough to do it.. it could be his native tongue for all I know. But if it isn't, then more schooling would be more appropriate for a job as a translater because there is where you learn proper grammar and spelling and such...

That part is true, but you never know, someone could be a genious in that langauge and pick it up right away.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 12:29:30 AM »

Puedo ayudar si está necesitado

(I can help if it is needed)

If I can't that is o.k. with me as well =D.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 02:04:05 AM »

How many years of it your take is irrealavent as long as you can type it fine >_>

Not true. If you've only taken 1 year then I highly doubt you've learned everything about the Imperfect Tense, past participle, preterite, and some of the other tenses as well as the irregular shoe verbs. If we do choose somebody, they will all mostly need to be close to being fluent in the language. (We don't want to look bad by having typos and errors all over the place.)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 02:06:59 AM by Xaos »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 16 queries.