Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Spanish Translations.  (Read 33027 times)

centimo

Re: Spanish Translations.
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2008, 08:48:26 PM »

All around you, the people of the city of Konoha Gakure move about their business. No one seems to pay much attention to you as they all seem absorbed in their own lives and problems. Along various streets you see many different types of shops, each with a sign out front proclaiming the business done therein. Off to one side, you see a very curious looking rock which attracts your eye with its strange shape and color. People are constantly entering and leaving via the city gates to a variety of destinations.

A tu alrededor, la gente de la ciudad de Konoha Gakure camina a sus trabajos.Ninguno parece prestarte mucha atencion ya que parecen estar absortos en sus propias vidas y problemas.A lo largo de varias calles ves difrentes tipos de tiendas, cada una con un signo en frente proclamando los servicios que ofrecen dentro.A un lado, ves una roca de aspecto muy curioso que atrae a tu ojo con su extraña forma y color.La gente esta constantemente entrando y saliendo por las puertas de la ciudad hacia varias destinaciones.

Hey, its konoha gakure's first paragraph, i wish you let me work for make that game be in spanish language too, it will make it more popular for spanish people, i think its a great game and i will be pleased if i can work for it.

Ey, este es el primer paragrafo de konoha gakure, espero que me dejeis trabajar para hacer que este juego tambien este en español, esto lo ara mas popular para los españoles, creo que este es un gran juego y estare encantado si puedo trabajar para el.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 09:01:46 PM by centimo »

santachi

« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2008, 05:37:21 PM »

Hello, I would like to be a spanish moderator. I just passed spanish 2 at my high school and made all A's in it. I can type everything I said in spanish.

Hola, me gustaría ser un moderador español. Acabo pasado 2 español en mi escuela secundaria y todos los A's en ella. :cool:

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2008, 06:10:22 PM »

Hello, I would like to be a spanish moderator. I just passed spanish 2 at my high school and made all A's in it. I can type everything I said in spanish.

Hola, me gustaría ser un moderador español. Acabo pasado 2 español en mi escuela secundaria y todos los A's en ella. :cool:
Dude, you need to be fluent in it.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

santachi

« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2008, 07:21:19 PM »

I  can pretty much say anything, test me

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2008, 08:00:24 PM »

Hey, guess what? I passed Spanish 2 and got a 100% in every quarter and on the final! But I'm not nearly fluent at Spanish >_>
You really need to grow up in the country and have way more than 2 years spent exposed to that language <<
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

santachi

« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2008, 08:09:48 PM »

Somebody test me. Theres not one thing I cant say correctly, I went to a spanish school k-8

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2008, 11:26:42 PM »

My main language is spanish and some things are wrong in what you translated.

Acabo pasado 2 español en mi escuela secundaria y todos A's en ella, it is wrong it is:  Acabo de pasar español 2 en mi escuela secundaria, con puras A's en la materia

it makes more sense when you read it, but well I don't think that Neji is searching for more translators, German translators still haven't finished with their work so, you need to wait and see if the admin wants to transladate the game to more languages.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 20 queries.