Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Interactive RPG  (Read 5212 times)

PyroPrinny

Interactive RPG
« on: June 05, 2007, 03:04:15 AM »

Well, have you ever read one of those books where you're given four options, and a page to go to if you choose that one. Then you go to that page and you find out what happens, good or bad. This is what this is going to be. First I'll let people sign up. I want a minium of 10 people. Also, if you die during the story, you can still play. You'll still stay in the dead section, but if you die again, you'll just get a x# of times you died after your name. >.>
Also, please be fair and not edit your answer when it starts.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 01:23:19 AM by PyroPrinny »

protofusion

Re: Interactive RPG
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 03:49:55 AM »

ill do it!

Maria

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 03:51:21 AM »

me too :D

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 04:19:34 AM »

me >.>

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 11:35:43 AM »

I'm in  :cool:

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 01:35:54 PM »

Here!!

PyroPrinny

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 02:17:51 AM »

All right, since no one else is joining, I'll start.

This story takes place in the town if Sarvin. It's a relatively large town with a decent population. It's a city that resides in large mountainous area. Many places are right on the edge of cliffs. Most of the buildings are large apartments, but luckily you inherited your house. Your house is rather odd considering that it's the only house on your street as the rest are apartments. The houses are usually close to each other. Many people use the alleys to travel from house to house, because as long as you know where you're going, you can easily get there. The alleys are like a maze, people who are new to the town have even been reported to getting lost within the alleys. Most of the streets are wide, usually having two lanes, each going the other way. Some roads have four lanes, two going either way. The backroads are usually the smallest. If there's car's parked on the sides of them, there's only room for one car on the road. There's only one way into the town by road, although you can leave town by going through the forest or even down the various paths on the outskirts of town. Now, we begin, inside your house.

You wake up one morning in your basement. You've been down there several days doing some research and working on a project. You look around, looking at the four large concrete walls surrounding you, there's only two small windows. You walk up to the windows, which are thick and hazy, and notice from the light it's about noon and that it's raining. You let out a large yawn and look around some more, trying to become fully awake. You suddendly hear some noise upstairs and wonder what could be going on. None of your friends own your key, and you don't think you invited anyone over. You walk up the large steps and push open the large steel door which leads into your house. You look into the kitchen, no one's there but you do notice the window's broken. You slowly walk through your house, looking in each room. You come up to the final room, the living room, which also contains the front door. As you walk in, you notice someone standing in front of your TV, looking around. You yell out to the person and tell them you're holding a gun, hoping they don't know you aren't. The man turn around, his eyes are glazed over and his skin greyed. He lets out a load moan and starts walking towards you. The man swipes at you but you quickly move out of the way. You notice something's not right about the man's apperance and decide to take action. You...

A. Grab the shotgun off the mantle and give him a "face-lift".
B. Take him on, mono a mano. You know you can beat him up.
C. Grab the letter opener off the desk and gut him like a fish.
D. Get your uncle's old war revolver out of the glass container and give that man a few new eye sockets.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 01:34:50 AM by PyroPrinny »

protofusion

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 02:43:51 PM »

A
i like that choice

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 03:59:30 PM »

D

sounds like me

Maria

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 01:04:01 AM »

I will go with C.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 01:58:02 AM »

B cuz well...
i dont see dynamite in the options ._. that and i looove getting into fist fights :3

Seiryu

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 09:59:07 PM »

IŽd like to sign up.

And I prefer C.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2007, 10:00:49 PM »

I go with E  ;)
I'm back to SL !

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 03:20:11 AM »

I'll go with A

Maria

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 04:45:38 AM »

I go with E  ;)

Whats letter "E"? Sit there and do nothing? :-?
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 17 queries.