Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Interactive RPG  (Read 5213 times)

PyroPrinny

Re: Interactive RPG
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 09:51:13 PM »

If you chose A:

You quickly run to the mantle and grab the shotgun, pulling it from it's holder. As the monster slowly continues towards you, you turn around and aim the gun right at the monster's head. You say, "I warned you," and pull the trigger. Click. You realize that there's no ammo in it as the monster continues towards you. You panic and lift the gun up. You swing greatly at the monster's head, hitting it. A loud thud is heard as the monster falls to the ground. You continue to beat it's head in until it's a bloody mess. You decide to look for ammo, but then realize the gun's damaged beyond use. You throw the gun down, next to the monster. You...(continued later)

<SURVIVED>

If you chose B:

You laugh and put up your fists. The monster inches towards you while you sling insults at it. You throw a right hook, followed by a left uppercut and a kick to the gut. The monster doesn't stay down. The monster swipes at you, scratching your shoulder a bit while you try to move out of the way. You kick it at full force in the shin. A loud crack is heard upon inpact and the monster falls down. You smile, thinking you've won when suddendly the monster grabs your leg and begins biting it. You yell loudly in pain, punching at the monster's head. You keep punching and punching while the monster continues biting. Finally, you punch open it's head and it falls to the ground lifeless. You grip your leg in pain and curse several times, when suddendly you hear a noise behind you. You turn around and are greeted by four more creatures. All that noise seems to have attracted attention. You punch at one but are quickly overwhelmed by the monsters as they take you to the ground and begin tearing you apart.

<DIED>

If you chose C:

You grab the letter opener and quickly stab the monster in the stomach. The monster shows no reaction. You pull the letter opener out and start swinging at the monster, giving it many gashes, but it still keeps coming. You slice at it's neck, cutting it open. Still nothing. The monster swipes at you, but you block by shoving the letter opener into it's palm. You pull the weapon back out and quickly move behind the monster, it not being able to catch up. You shove the letter opener into the back of it's neck, into the spine. You twist it and the monster falls foward. The monster's head keeps moving, but it's body stopped. You pull out the weapon, look down at the monster, then decide to shove the weapon into the monster's temple, stopping it completely. You...(continued later)

<SURVIVED>

If you chose D:

You break the glass case and grab the revolver. You quickly look to see if it has any ammo. It has one shot. You quickly turn around, aim, and let loose a shot. The bullet burries itself into the monster's skull and the monster quickly falls. You put the gun in your pocket. You...(continued later)

<SURVIVED>

If you chose E:

You do a barrel roll and fall on your neck, snapping it. The monster then eats you.

<DIED>

Continued (if you chose D, ignore the parts in the [ ]'s) [You look around for something that can aid you. You notice your uncle's old gun from the war. You smash the case and check the gun. Empty. You decide to pocket it anyway. You turn around and look at the corpse.] As you look down on the monster's corpse, you decide that this isn't something normal. Because you've played many games and seen many movies, you decide that this thing fits the description of a zombie. You then remember, where there's one zombie, there's always more. You quickly look out the window. It's still raining and the streets are quiet. In front of your house is two cars. One has the whole front end smashed in and the roof torn off. The other is missing the driver-side door and is also slightly crushed. You can see what appears to be the remains of a driver in the second car's driver's seat. Neither of them are useable. You figure that all the noise you created will soon attract more zombies. You...

A. Decide to go out the front door which leads to the street.
B. Go out the back door which leads to the yard.
C. Go out the window which leads to the alley.
D. Stay in the house anyway, hopefully nothing bad will happen.

ALIVE: Shinigami, Seiryu, Maria, Sushi, and Proto.

DEAD: Shikki and Shukaku

protofusion

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 11:42:37 PM »

i pick C

Maria

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 12:14:29 AM »

*thinks* I chose B

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 01:26:46 AM »

A

Its seems like the worst choice

Maria

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 02:10:57 AM »

You want to die? :-?

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 02:24:51 AM »

games like these may surprise you.....

Maria

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 02:32:37 AM »

*nods* But they may not, It's all in pyro's hands now all of the ones in the last one didn't look that safe :D

Seiryu

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2007, 08:09:59 AM »

I have a question. is the window we can escape through the same window we looked through before ? If yes, that means that this way will lead us past the dead driver, who could have been zombified before he died and attack us when we enter the alley.

Anyway, i guess I´ll pick B
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 10:55:13 AM by Seiryu »

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2007, 11:30:49 AM »

I pick C

PyroPrinny

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2007, 11:11:51 PM »

No, that window was the window in the front of the house (remember, you were in the living room which lead to the front door). The other window's on the side of the house. I'll post the update in a bit. If you want to change your answers, now's the time.

ReiseiKosame

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2007, 03:31:51 AM »

Ooooh. So Exciting and I'm not even in the story xD

Seiryu

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2007, 09:17:08 AM »

No, that window was the window in the front of the house (remember, you were in the living room which lead to the front door). The other window's on the side of the house. I'll post the update in a bit. If you want to change your answers, now's the time.

Then i´d like to pick C instead of B.

Dante

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2007, 05:03:31 PM »

Ooooh. So Exciting and I'm not even in the story xD

I AGREE!!!!!    :D   this is  RE: SL - Resident evil 6!!!  -read with the classic game voice-

Awwww, is full!! *cryes* i wanted to kill those pesky zombies

Ooopps,  sorry... not meant for spamming  ( i just tried not to do it, but....  well....  is.... RE:SL!!!!!!!!) :D

PyroPrinny

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 01:16:51 AM »

Well, it's never full >.>
If you wanted to join in, then just do so <.<
And dead people can post again. If you die more than once, I'll just put a x2 after your name in the death section.
Back to the story...

If you chose A:

You decide to go out the front door. You check the window once again, the coast is clear. You pull out your gun and hold it next to your head like a cop in combat, even though you know it's empty, you do this anyway just because you think it looks cool. You reach for the door and slowly begin to open it. You step outside, into the rain. Once out onto the street you look to your left, the road is blocked. You look to the right, the rain makes it hard to make out what's further down. You decide to go to the two cars, wondering if there may be something useful. You walk up to the first car and look around. You try to open the glove compartment, but it's too badly damaged to open. You can't see anything in the back that's of use. You walk up to the other car, it's less damaged, but upon the sight of the driver's remains, you vomit. You take a moment to regain your composure and open up the glove compartment. There's a case of bullets, which will work with your gun. You quickly pocket them. You hear some noise behind you and turn, facing the right side of the road. You hear a low moaning noise and can make out a few silhouettes. You know if you're discovered, you're dead. You look around frantically, looking for a place to run, when you notice the alley between your house and the next one. You quickly run down it, hoping you were not seen. You...(continued)

<SURVIVED>

If you chose B:

You think from looking out the front window, that it will only lead to the chaos that you have seen. You look around, seeing if you can find a weapon of some sort. You find nothing that would do any good. You decide to go anyway. You reach for the doorknob and slowly turn it. After opening the door, you walk out into the yard. You look around and up. You're surrounded by buildings, the alleys separated from the yard by a wooden fence. You step out into the center of the yard when you hear a low grumbling noise behind you. You turn around and face a loud howl. There's a loud thud as your body hits the ground, your jaw missing and your chest torn open by a large scratch. You never even saw what hit you.

<DIED>

If you chose C:

You shake your head after thinking about the options you have. You then decide the safest place to go is into the alley between the houses. It's small, so if anything's there, your wouldn't be able to be mobbed, but if you're cornered, you're dead. You decide to take those chances. You slowly open up the window, sticking your head out slightly to see if it's clear. It is. You slowly climb out the window and into the alley. You walk away from the streets, soon getting lost between the buildings. You round the corner and stop as you see a corpse on the ground. You slowly approach it, expecting anything. You notice that it's missing it's head, and decide it's safe to check it. You search the body and realize it's the body of a cop. Sadly, he's missing his gun, but you are able to find a bullet case that will work with your gun. You pocket it and stand back up...(continued)

<SURVIVED>

Since no one chose D, I won't write one...It would have involved getting torn apart by zombies for your information.

(if you chose C, ignore things in [ ]'s) [You head down the alley, rounding corners and becoming lost in the maze. You come up upon a corpse. You slowly approach it until you realize it has no head. You decide to search the body, but you don't find anything of use. You stand up.] You look around and remember the danger you're in. You take the bullets you found earlier and load your gun. You hear a low grumbling noise behind you. You turn around and try to see what it is. Soon, you see a large beast walk out of the curtain of rain and into your line of sight. It's roughly your height with four glowing, green eyes. It's teeth and claws shine white, distinctly visible compared to it's greyish body. You notice it's a quadruped and nearly fills up the whole alley. It emits a loud, soul-shaking, roar and you quickly turn around and begin running. You can hear that's it's chasing you, it's steps louder than yours and it's sides crashing into the walls. You quickly round the corner, it crashes into the wall. You're able to get ahead of it for a bit. You end up at an intersection, the building on your right has a large, steel door. You hear the monster approaching. You...

A. Head left, the alley has buildings on both sides.
B. Head right, the alley has a building on the right and a chainlink fence on the left.
C. Turn around and shoot the damn thing!
D. Go into the building.

Items:
Revolver (6)
Box of bullets (24)

ALIVE: Seiryu, Shinigami, Sushi and Proto.

DEAD: Shikki, Shukaku, and Maria.

Also, be sure to check out the description of the town. I'll put it in at the top of the main post.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 01:20:27 AM by PyroPrinny »

Dante

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 02:09:16 AM »

THX!!!!! =)      :D :D XD....... Add me in the RE:SL

after recovering and take the pack of bullets (6).....

i run fast to the alley *breathing hard, and scared* Whats happening!!!  i hope they didnt see me-thinks-
i have to think quickly!!!

i choose A.

ducking and runing to my left i quickly go to the alley with the buildings on both sides
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 16 queries.