Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Pets  (Read 2708 times)

geostigma

Pets
« on: July 13, 2007, 10:05:21 AM »

I was wonder whats the deffernce in pets other then cost, species. What do they do i have Kuromaru and he heals  me, ups my d for 40 turns and gives me 2 turns per day. But i want to know what the other ones do. And i would realyy like to  know what  Kamatari does

thSannin

Re: Pets
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 10:13:28 AM »

sorry, but we can't tell you that, and this topic is in the wrong board anyway...
to help you, i can only tell you that obviously the stronger ones are the more rare and expensive.

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 07:19:01 PM »

sorry, but we can't tell you that, and this topic is in the wrong board anyway...
to help you, i can only tell you that obviously the stronger ones are the more rare and expensive.
Isn't that obvious? <<

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 08:00:11 PM »

Isn't that obvious? <<

He said "obviously" in the post. :P
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 08:37:16 PM »

Isn't that obvious? <<

He said "obviously" in the post. :P
*kicks her short attention span* ._.;

geostigma

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 07:35:36 AM »

Of course i know the more expensive ones are stronger but ther is no real differinrce in cost between my current pet and the rodant other then one cost mor gems but less money and the other cost more money but less gems

LeafToad

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 10:13:01 AM »

If you buy two mounts within the same price range, of course you won't see that much of a difference between them.

Just play the game, no one can tell you anything about the other mounts because that would be a spoiler, and we like to see people go through the same painful and grueling processes we did. :)

This topic is soon to be locked anyway. >>

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 15 queries.