Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Christmas Event!  (Read 6111 times)

Abysss

Christmas Event!
« on: September 27, 2007, 04:54:59 AM »

You walk through the snow covered forest and hear sometihng coming out of the bushes.
A)Leave
B)Take a look
---
A) You walk away.
(end)

If B)
You walk through the bushes to see something strange, real live gingerbread men living in their own tiny little town. Your eyes glow and your mouth begins to drool as your stare at the town. You hear sometihng coming up behind you and turn around. You see a giant candy cane hit you straight in the face, everything goes dark.....
       You wake up to find you are tied up with all the little gingerbread people staring at you and laughing evily, suddenly a gingerbread man the seemed to be the leader began to speak. "Today we will finally become what he've always wished, and take everything we want!!!!"
   The Crowd begins to cheer loudly as the leader continues. "We shall sacrifice this ninja to our god, the almighty Santa Claus!, and gain our wish of becoming true ninja!"
     The crowd cheers even louder. You begin to get irritated by the talk of sacrifce and hear your stomach groaning, you quickly escape from the rope.
   "Stop him!", says the leader, "Subue, subdue, The one that knocks him out gets another gumdrop button!!!"
    The tiny cookies lunge at you!

Fight:
Gingerbread man Leader lunges at you with Candy Cane Stick!
Gingerbread man Lunges at you with Gumdrops!
Gingerbread man Lunges at you with frosting!
(these attacks repeat, there is about 8-10 gingerbread men)
Attack:pending
Defense:Pending
Health:Pending

A)Die
B)Win
-----
If A)The gingerbread man surround you and sacrifice you to Santa...... Merry Christmas?.....

If B) You kill all the silly cookies and begin to feast upon them in glory, when you feel full you walk off skipping, having a new love for gingerbread men.

You get a buff called
(Gingerbread Joy)
Slightly increases defense.
(feel free to post your own reward ideas)

If you beat this event you could then attempt an event called, "Imposter Santa!", which I would type if people like the gist of thsi event.

Maria

Re: Christmas Event!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 04:59:58 AM »

This sounds great...and tasty :D

Kyosuke

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 05:14:32 AM »

If A)The gingerbread man surround you and sacrifice you to Santa...... Merry Christmas?.....

I choked on my milk after I saw that; it was great.

I like it. It definitely sounds fun.

Maria

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 01:22:41 PM »

Will we still have the Santa Neji event like last year?

Disharmony

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 03:14:49 PM »

I Want Santa Neji  :evil: i heard he gave people free kyubi  :shock:

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 04:52:06 PM »

Another "Choose 'A' and fall into a fight!" or "Choose 'B' and run away!" event. I think this is why none of these events even get a second glance.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Kyosuke

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 05:00:12 PM »

I could always work on it. I like writing; so I wouldn't mind something "fresh" to do.

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 05:03:03 PM »

but the evnt looks kinda fun, when I read it,
I wanted to eat all of the persons of that village... Tasty XD

Eureka7

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 05:15:48 PM »

Baluski is right. The event doesn't have much substance to it. It's click here to fight or click here to walk away.  There aren't any other options are scenarios that occur. Plus this sounds very much like a story a read way, way back.

Samantha

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 05:46:42 PM »

The story you are referring to is Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift.  The event has only one true course of action, outside of walking away.  Add various (at least two more) outcomes that can occur by not deciding to walk away. 
In addition, a possible thing that can happen if you do walk away. For example the player chooses to walk away and there is a 15% chance he accidentally steps into the Gingerman latrine full of dung  :shock: "Woo, to be so small, it smells so bad!"  :oops:   Lost of a turn to wipe your feet.  In addition to a negative buff, "Stinch of Gingermen". 
You're half way there with the event, finish it so it can be looked at seriously by the mods and the forum community.   ;)

Abysss

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 09:18:16 PM »

Another "Choose 'A' and fall into a fight!" or "Choose 'B' and run away!" event. I think this is why none of these events even get a second glance.
I guess, I could fix it up a littte, I'll do iti n a little bit.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 04:17:52 AM »

Pretty funny.I would enjoy to kill the gingerbread men. :twisted:
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Kyosuke

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2007, 07:09:02 AM »

I guess, I could fix it up a littte, I'll do iti n a little bit.

I'm here if you need me, dude.  ;)

pyromaniac

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2007, 11:03:11 AM »

option C "scout the area"

you stay hidden in the tree tops and spy on the ginger people, they have captured a fellow shinobi....*insert gingerbread leaders speech here* you can either

A help the ninja
B wait

A you jump down from the tree and attack the gingerbread men

A1 you win and free the ninja and he thanks you by giving you some gold or a mystery X-mass related item
A2 you win and free the ninja and he thanks you by stabing you in the back...you die lose all gold and lose 10% experience

B you wait in the shadows and watch as the event before you unfolds

B1 the ninja escapes and attacks the gingerbread people, he...

B1a wins and escapes
B1b wins, sees you and thinking you are this santa claus person attacks you
*fight, stats to be determined later*

B2a loses and is sacrificed to santa..

B2a1 you run away and lose forest fights and become slightly more evil for letting him die
B2a2 you attack the eBil santa claus and fight him
*fight, stats, etc. later*

B2a2A you win and pilage santas body for some X-massy item or some gold
B2a2B you lose and santa takes all your gold and 1-5 gems for to give to small ninjas sleeping at home

........someone else add more or improve where they think necessary
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 09:25:51 PM by pyromaniac »

Chaoskin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2007, 04:14:37 PM »

On the 25th if your playing, my thoughts on an event

You walk through the snow covered forest and come upon a house and see Santa Neji land on the roof with his 8 magical flying kyuubi, you then...

A) Wait for Santa Neji to go down the the chimney then jump on the roof and set a trap for him and take his magical powers to kill Oro

B) Steal a kyuubi and go own in some forest fights

C) Wish him a Merry Christmas!

D)Ask him for a sleigh ride

If you chose A) You watch Santa go down the chimeny and quickly set your trap, but Santa knows better, he sees you when your sleeping and knows when your awake why wouldn't he know your setting a trap

You are now labled a Christmas Killer for trying to stop Santa You get Christmas Killer Buff That gives -200 attack and -200 defense for a week

If you chose B) You watch Santa go down the chimeny and quickly grab a Magical Kyuubi and head for the forest but are somewhat ashamed of what you did

You actually get a Magical Kyuubi for a day but lose 50 charm(This magical Kyuubi would be better then original for those that have kyuubu already

If you chose C) You yell to Santa Merry Christmas!, he gives you a warm smile and throws you a present, you open your present and find 50gems and 100000gold, You then head home to spend the rest of your Christmas by a warm fire

You get 100000gold and 50gems da, but lose all forest fights and pvps

If you chose D, you jump on the roof to ask Santa your question but lose your footing and fall off roof, you wake up in your home country with note, Dear, _____(place of your name) You fell off the roof so i brought you home, Merry Christmas! somthing falls into your hand 1 gem

You end up back at your home country and get 1 gem

Well i hope you liked my idea of a Christmas event
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 04:15:21 PM by Chaoskin »
Leader of Phoenix Rising <PHX>

I can Summon the Legnedary BaconCat and own you!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 16 queries.