Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Clan Allies.  (Read 2891 times)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Clan Allies.
« on: October 08, 2007, 03:30:50 AM »

I was wondering since some clans go to wars and they literally have no way of communicating with their allied clans if it would be somehow possible to link one clan's hall with another if they were allies. That way you could communicate with the masses of your allied clans without having to just talk to the leader(s). This problay won't get passed by Neji but, anything along those lines might make it easier for clan communication among the masses.
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Ace

• View Profile
Re: Clan Allies.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 04:13:04 AM »

I just say don't get into clan wars. I will have to reject this idea.

If you have some how gotten yourself into a war, then why can't you communicate with other people in your allied clan list besides the leader?

By the way, it seems like you are having a burst of ideas today =D.

Samantha

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 04:26:09 AM »

I see what you're saying but a lot of clans have allies that they just have there for the heck of it.  It's not a real serious thing to them.  For instance, the clan I'm in (will go unnamed) has a few clans as allies but our leader wouldn't walk across the street to help out our allies if they really needed help.  He would just say, "That's their problem, we will not get involved." Is it sad, perhaps, but the combining of two or more clan halls would be really troublesome. 
As much as I get tired of people believing that everyone is spying on them, combining two clan halls would really contribute to spying on a larger scale. Where as talking to a founder or one the leaders of an allied clan lessens it considerably because they might only tell a few of their trusted members about assisting an allied clan in war.

First rule of war-Never jump into a war you can't win on your own.  :roll:
Second rule-Always have a plan (Both a battle strategy and exit strategy)  :-?

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 02:06:59 PM »

I see your point... :D....I try not to engage in war but sme clans do it for the fun of it and i'm being targeted at the moment  :P
Czarguy

ryushi

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 04:55:09 PM »

I don't understand clan wars, they're stupid >>

Samantha

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 08:14:03 PM »

When I first started playing I thought the same thing, now after more than a year of playing I still think they are pointless. However, from the standpoint of a clan leader/founder a war can be helpful.  When a clan is losing members and interest in clan hall is lagging, there is no better of a lightning rod to create interest than a war.  It creates an interest and buzz in clan halls, and brings a sense of unity to a clan that was bored out of its mind with people eating cookies all the time.  :roll:
Although wars are pointless in the end, they are measuring sticks to clans and clan leaders. Finding out who is seriously loyal to a clan is easy during a war when both sides have members that everyone has a chance to kill.  Having an genin that could kill other members of your opposition easily, but never doing it would raise red flags about their loyalty.  :-x  Where as other members gladly come into clan hall happy, giddy, and discussing who and how many people they killed.  In a nutshell a war brings out teamwork and the natural instincts of preservation and most importantly survival.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 11:48:12 PM »

I agree shikamaru i dislike clan wars but for some reason the people in my clan want to engage in killing each other its just creepy... :)
Czarguy

Eureka7

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 12:51:53 AM »

When I first started playing I thought the same thing, now after more than a year of playing I still think they are pointless. However, from the standpoint of a clan leader/founder a war can be helpful.  When a clan is losing members and interest in clan hall is lagging, there is no better of a lightning rod to create interest than a war.  It creates an interest and buzz in clan halls, and brings a sense of unity to a clan that was bored out of its mind with people eating cookies all the time.  :roll:
Although wars are pointless in the end, they are measuring sticks to clans and clan leaders. Finding out who is seriously loyal to a clan is easy during a war when both sides have members that everyone has a chance to kill.  Having an genin that could kill other members of your opposition easily, but never doing it would raise red flags about their loyalty.  :-x  Where as other members gladly come into clan hall happy, giddy, and discussing who and how many people they killed.  In a nutshell a war brings out teamwork and the natural instincts of preservation and most importantly survival.
That was well said Shikamaru, it really is how things are in clan halls.  Czarguy and you are right, wars bring a energy to a clan like no other thing.  It doesn't matter how small the two clans that are fighting each other it just the fact that they are fighting and loving it.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 15 queries.