Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ino's Flower Shop.  (Read 5148 times)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Ino's Flower Shop.
« on: October 09, 2007, 03:22:13 PM »

Another idea for a shop to bring the masses back to Wind Country.
Ino's Flower Shop.
You walk into a store and are immediatley greeted by the smell of flowers. Ino sees you enter and comes up to you "Hello sir/madam! What can I do for you today?
A.You say you would like to buy some flowers and she points you to a stand with many different flowers on it.

Daisy: Ino lightly touches the petals of this flower "So beautiful", she whispers. The cost would start at 100 Gold and increase 50 gold for each level you grow. You send the flowers to a person of your choosing (not yourself) and at the start of the new gameday that person would get a message saying Czarguy has sent _____ some beautiful Daisy's! You feel charming upon receiving such a nice gift (10% gain 1 charm). Also the sender would have a 10% chance of gaining 1 charm as well.
Rose: Ino lightly touches the petals of this flower "Elegant...", she whispers.The cost would start at 150 Gold and increase 75 gold for each level you grow. You send the flowers to a person of your choosing (not yourself) and at the start of the new gameday that person would get a message saying Czarguy has sent _____ some elegant Roses! You feel charming upon receiving such a nice gift (15% gain 1 charm). Also the sender would have a 15% chance of gaining 1 charm as well.
Lilacs: Ino lightly touches the petals of this flower. Sniffing and taking the scent of these beautiful flowers. The cost would start at 200 Gold and increase 100 gold for each level you grow. You send the flowers to a person of your choosing (not yourself) and at the start of the new gameday that person would get a message saying Czarguy has sent _____ some beautiful Lilacs! You feel charming upon receiving such a nice gift (20% gain 1 charm). Also the sender would have a 20% chance of gaining 1 charm as well.
Tulip: Ino lightly touches the petals of this flower "This is my all-time favorite"!The cost would start at 250 Gold and increase 125 gold for each level you grow. You send the flowers to a person of your choosing (not yourself) and at the start of the new gameday that person would get a message saying Czarguy has sent _____ some beautiful Tulip's! You feel charming upon receiving such a nice gift (25% gain 1 charm). Also the sender would have a 25% chance of gaining 1 charm as well.
Ok, now comes the twist, There would be an option to fill out a job application at the Flower Shop. This option wouldn't be available very often either. Upon filling out your application Ino accepts and the next gameday Ino sends you a personal message stating whether you got the job or not 50% you did 50% you didn't. The next gameday your job would start. At the beginning of the day you head off to work at the Flower Shop doing various jobs and chores for Ino. As a result you lose 1/4 of your forest fights. In return you gain some amount of gold at the beginning of each gameday sort of like a "paycheck". You would receive 200 gold for every level you have. On occasion Ino wouldn't have any gold to pay you with and you receive a gem! (very occasionally). Other times she might not have any gold but, gives you a big bear hug! Gain 1 charm. Maybe on occasion Ino wouldn't be happy with your work and you either lose 1 charm or she doesn't pay you for the day.

Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Ino's Flower Shop.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 04:05:16 PM »

A flower shop in the desert? Ino must be making big money there.

Unless Oliver made it so that you can't send flowers to yourself (alt to main) to boost your charm, this will be abuse by players who want to be at the top of the charm ladder in the H.O.F.

The job thing was bad. Who would want to exchange 25% of their forest fights for 200-3000 gold, a charm point or a gem? You can get more than that amount from forest fights.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 06:38:21 PM »

Flowers are tokens of love.

I will not grant "buy somebody a buff" like this :-/

however, a flower shop would be a good idea.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ryushi

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 06:58:54 PM »

Maybe it could be a Tsubaki's gift shop but in the desert, and flowers instead of gifts. I wish I had a Sl house to decorate at times like this >_>

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 10:32:04 PM »

Just brainstorming here...some will be good some will be bad some will be awful ;)
Czarguy

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 11:54:34 PM »

if you provide me with enough texts for the presents...

I can make a  copy (even with add-ons) of tsubakis store in another country.

that won't be much work and can be done quickly.

ryushi

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 11:55:48 PM »

Get at it Czar, I plan to buy my sarchan some nice flowers from the desert  :)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 11:58:27 PM »

Is already writing it on word...
how many presents 5? 10? maybe 11 or so?
Czarguy

ryushi

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 12:04:50 AM »

how ever many you can think of I suppose, and the price difference should matter based on actual value. Neji can we decorate our dwelling with flowers?!?!?! =]

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 01:49:10 AM »

was thinking 8 or so...styarting with ok flowers and working your way up to roses...
Czarguy

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 02:49:54 AM »

Ok heres the official list of flowers:
Daffodil:Ino lightly strokes the petals of this beautiful flower, "Such a wonderful scent this one has, This will make a fine gift!" This is the flower of respect. The cost would be 150 Gold. The receiver would wake up with a message like, "Someone (Name) was kind enough to greet you with the gift of some beautiful Daffodil's.
Tulip:Ino inhales the wonderful scent of this beautiful flower, "This one has such a great scent!" This is the flower for the perfect lover. The cost would be 200 Gold. The receiver would wake up with a message like, "Someone (Name) was kind enough to greet you with the gift of some beautiful Tulip's.
Iris:Ino picks up a bundle of these colorful flowers, "The color of this flower is so exotic!" This is the flower of friendship. The cost would be 250 Gold. The receiver would wake up with a message like, "Someone (Name) was kind enough to greet you with the gift of some beautiful Iris's.
Snowdrop:Ino sighs as she looks at the strange but beautiful colors of this flower, "You won't find a more unique flower than this!" This is the flower of hope. The cost would be 350 Gold. The receiver would wake up with a message like, "Someone (Name) was kind enough to greet you with the gift of some beautiful Snowdrop.
Primrose:Ino looks at the flower, "This is truly a remarkable flower." The meaning of this flower is that I can't live without you. The cost would be 425 Gold. The receiver would wake up with a message like, "Someone (Name) was kind enough to greet you with the gift of some beautiful Primrose's.
Orchid:Ino puts the flower up to her nose and inhales its invigorating scent, "This flower is my all time favorite!" This flower means infatuation plain and simple. The cost of this flower would be 600 Gold. The receiver would wake up with a message like, "Someone (Name) was kind enough to greet you with the gift of some beautiful Orchid's.
Rose:Ino carefully picks up this flower, "This is by far the most beautiful flower I simply love it!" This flower means attachment or love. The cost of this flower would be 750 Gold. The receiver would wake up with a message like, "Someone (Name) was kind enough to greet you with the gift of some beautiful Roses.
Ok so what do you guys think?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 11:49:45 PM by czarguy »
Czarguy

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 03:15:37 PM »

This can be used to increase or maintain the flirt bar between lovers & couples.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 09:46:56 PM »

i agree...
Czarguy

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007, 11:08:30 PM »

;) add colour codes *in the text*

like:

%s`g says: \"`xHi, I am talking to you.`g\"

<-- note the %s for the name, and each " must have a \ before it.
`$ also needs to be `\$

if you provide it like that, it will only be copy+paste for me. ;)

also try to make flowers multi-coloured.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2007, 11:47:00 PM »

eh? you mean like regular color codes?
`!David is the best ever is that what you mean?
Czarguy
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 16 queries.