Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Village Attack.  (Read 8034 times)

SoniaFourth

Village Attack.
« on: January 04, 2008, 01:43:03 AM »

Mkay, this event was inspired to me from the Chuunin Third Round when Orochimaru attacked Konoha.

Event Location: Traveling back to your Home Village. 1% Chance of happening or less.

Event: Upon returning from a local village to do some sight seeing and everyday adventuring, a shouting and the sound of metal clanging attract your attention. Running up the side of the hill so near your village, your horrified upon what you see; your home village is under attack! Invading nins have already pressed your village into a corner inside the village.

A) Retreat back to the local village
B) Attack the invading nins!
C) Call for the ANBU

A.1) Deciding that your village is lo- err... performing well enough that your assistance would only hinder the fight, you turn around and slowly.. or in this case, rapidly, walk away to the local village. <Escaped with no loss.>
A.2) Deciding that its simply not worth the effort, you quickly begin to run away, only to be encounter'd by the ANBU of your village! "You came to search for us? Come! Join us in protecting the village!" <Forced into B. category.>
A.3) You simply don't have the time to run all the way to the village! Deciding that you simply must go back to the local village to pick up your cou- err... forgotten Kunai set, you turn around to run back, only to have a nicely made kunai shoved into the back of your head! <You are dead, lose all gold on hand, lose a good energy point, or gain a evil point, and lose 6% EXP>

B.1) Rushing down to your old friends and allies, you pull out your <Weapon Name> and attack the nearest invader! <Enter fight with a Invading Nin>
B.2) Rushing down to your old friends, you couldn't help but admiring a flying, nearly colored and made kunai... particularly the part where it entered your left eye. <You are dead, Lose all gold on hand, become pillaged and lose your weapon, and lose 6% EXP>

C.1) Deciding that the most crucial need is to find most trained nins to aid the village, you rush off into the forest to a ANBU encampment. Explaining the current situation, a laugh comes from the group, and the ANBU Captain speaks, "It is good that you found us when you did, leave it to us!" The ANBU rush off, leaving you in the forest.
C.2) Deciding that the most crucial need is to find most trained nins to aid the village, you rush off into the forest to a ANBU encampment. Explaining the current situation, a laugh comes from the group, and the ANBU Captain speaks, "Little boy/girl, you shouldn't have come here." You can't help but now notice, the sign on their headbands is not that of your village, and pull out your kunai to prepare for a attack!
C.3) Deciding that the most crucial need is to find most trained nins to aid the village, you rush off into the forest to a ANBU encampment. Explaining the current situation, a laugh comes from the group, and the ANBU Captain speaks, "Little boy/girl, you shouldn't have come here." You can't help but now notice, the sign on their headbands is not that of your village. Before you can even react, the nearest Anbu shoves you down to the ground, and executes you on spot with a well placed slam into your spinal cord. <You are dead, lose all gold on hand, and 10% EXP>

B.1.1) Cheering arouses in the crowd of the remaining nins in the village as the invading nins are defeated. Still panting with exhaustion, they quickly lift you up, cheering, as they present you to the kage, who rewards you with..

C.1.1) Soon, the ANBU return with a well place victory against the invading nins. "Thanks to you, we were able to arrive in time just to save the village, be proud of yourself!" The ANBU quickly take you back to town, and to your kage, whom, with a great grin, rewards you with..
C.1.2) Its been hours, you can easily assume, by the thick black smoke in the air, the ANBU failed. With a small shiver, you turn around, and, just like a real hero.. run away from your pants wet with fear from a invading nin finding you. <Escape to last village without loss>
C.1.3) You hear a cheering in the air, the village was victorious on defeating the nins. Grinning broadly, you run down to take credit for bringing the ANBU, only to be shunned as the ANBU are creditted. Wincing, you decide that nothing can be done.. <Gain 1 good point for valor, and lose one charm point.>

C.2.1) You just barely beat off the ANBU while breathing heavily. Wiping the sweat off your brow, you turn and rush back to the village, determined to aid your friends. <Enter B category.>
C.2.2) The ANBU are simply too much for you to fight, and your easily slammed down to the ground. "Night night, little boy/girl" A swift and well placed kick into your throat makes the lights fade, as your life is ended as blood fills your throat. <You have died, lose all gold on hand, 1 charm point from humiliation, and 10% EXP.>
C.2.3) Breathing heavily, your <Enter weapon name> Drops from your hands as you fall onto your butt. A cheer is in the air as you realize your village was victorious in fending off the invaders. Sighing with relief, you collapse onto the ground, and pass out in nearby bushes. <Refill HP, 5% EXP gain, and one good point if your a Mist, Leaf, or Sand nin, and a evil point if your Sound.>

B.1.1.1) ..A large knapsack! Containing a large sum of gold. <Gain 1,000 - 10,000 gold.>
B.1.1.2) ..A small pouch! Containing a few small gems! <Gain 1 - 3 gems>
B.1.1.3) ..A small kiss on the cheek! Your cheeks cannot help but burn from the cheeks, while the lads/chicks admire you from afar. <Gain 1 - 3 charm points.>
B.1.1.4) ..Nothing! Rewarded seeing your kage for being a good villager, you're patted on the head and sent on your way. Muttering a few unneeded to be mentioned words, you stalk off angerly. <Gain a good or evil point>

C.1.1.1-4 = B.1.1. rewards.

Tell me what you think.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
Re: Village Attack.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 05:14:16 AM »

Its well thought out.But for C.1.2 i made a variation to make it more interesting.

Its been hours, you can easily assume, by the thick black smoke in the air, the ANBU failed.As you see your village burning a large rage burns inside you and let out a yell of fury you can either

A.seek out the ninja for revenge.

B.go back to the safety of the local village.

A.1 10% chance-you start to search for the ninja but one of them finds you first and before you know it a blade is sticking through your chest.You lose all gold and 6% of your exp.

A.2 40% chance-you start to search for the ninja but you can find no trace of them.After hours of searching you give up and go to the last village you were at.You lose 2 forest fights.

A.3 50% chance-you start to search for the ninja and quickly find them.You find a good place to attack and charge toward them while uttering out a large fearsome warcry.

A.3.1 you have killed all of the enemy ninja and you let out a large shout as an uncontrollable feeling of bloodlust starts to rise up in you.With this feeling in your head you loot the bodies and leave.You gain 3 gems an increase to the chaotic alignment and a buff called bloodlust that lasts for 20 round and double your attack and takes away 15% of your defense.

A.3.2 With a mighty blow you are pushed back by one of the enemy ninja's as another impales you.Your vision goes dark as the ninja pulls his weapon out of you and walks away leaving you to die.you lose all gold and 6% of your exp.

B.1 10% chance-you are running to the village as you hit a trip wire and dozens of kunai are fired into you.Your vision goes dark.You lose all gold on hand and 6% of your exp.

B.2 90% chance-you are running to the village when you break the tree line and enter the village.Upon entering the village you start to resume your normal activities.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 05:27:32 AM »

This would be a good idea if the war is implemented ;)
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

SoniaFourth

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 05:28:51 AM »

Very nice :P I'd say I thought mine out well, but I didn't. >>; I just think up these stuff and work on it for a few minutes XD Then type it all down.

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 05:50:03 AM »

This is a great idea, I liked it a lot ^^

Shigeo

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 06:04:37 AM »

Methinks we have another Shikamaru on our hands. >.> Wonderful work, for the third time. :3

SoniaFourth

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 06:38:16 AM »

Keh, lets hope I didn't overdo the Aoi event. .-.;;

doomstar

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 06:47:10 AM »

holy crap, so many o.O

looks nice...

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 01:23:36 AM »

could i get some feedback for the variation that i posted?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 03:56:53 AM »

An actual fight would be much more entertaining. Like, walking into a battle when returning to your home country or when visitting a hostile country.

If you choose to join the battle, you will be aided by a jounin & a medic of your country. As you fight again 1-5 wave(s) of attacks from the hostile country. 1st wave, 1 level below you. 2nd wave, same level as you. 3rd wave, 1 level above you. 4th wave, 2 levels above you. 5th wave, 3 levels above you. There will be now healing in between. If you die, you will be sent back to where you came from with 10% exp lost, item lost, gold lost, and 1 HP.

For each fight won, you will recieve exp. For each battle won, you will recieve a small amount of gem(s) & gold depending on your level.

If you choose to chicken out, you lose a turn & wasted a free travel as you return to where you came from. You will recieve news about  the outcome of the battle. Victory or defeat will be random (50/50).

The country with the higher number of victories will have a boon called "High Morale" which gives players of that country a small stat buff which last longer depending on the how much more victories your country has against the hostile country.

More interesting, no?

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 04:02:59 AM »

An actual fight would be much more entertaining. Like, walking into a battle when returning to your home country or when visitting a hostile country.

If you choose to join the battle, you will be aided by a jounin & a medic of your country. As you fight again 1-5 wave(s) of attacks from the hostile country. 1st wave, 1 level below you. 2nd wave, same level as you. 3rd wave, 1 level above you. 4th wave, 2 levels above you. 5th wave, 3 levels above you. There will be now healing in between. If you die, you will be sent back to where you came from with 10% exp lost, item lost, gold lost, and 1 HP.

For each fight won, you will recieve exp. For each battle won, you will recieve a small amount of gem(s) & gold depending on your level.

If you choose to chicken out, you lose a turn & wasted a free travel as you return to where you came from. You will recieve news about  the outcome of the battle. Victory or defeat will be random (50/50).

The country with the higher number of victories will have a boon called "High Morale" which gives players of that country a small stat buff which last longer depending on the how much more victories your country has against the hostile country.

More interesting, no?

Yeah it is more interesting, we can win a lot of things
and the fights are also great, the enemies grow in level in each wave.
I liked it a lot.
^^

doomstar

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 04:05:39 AM »

More interesting, no?
... isn't that almost the same thing as that one mission where you go into the bandit camp except you get allies and there's a chance that you'll get a buff?

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 04:41:43 AM »

so even if you kill every wave of the enemies then your village might still lose the battle?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 09:08:17 AM »

If you defeat all the enemies, it means you helped your country win a battle.

If you failed to defeat all the enemies, your country loses a battle.

If you didn't join the battle, the chance of your country winning or losing will be 50/50.

But keep in mind, even if you won the battle, but you haven't won the war yet. As for how many victories are needed before the war is won. I will leave that to Oliver.

It may sound simple, but winning a war needs more than just brute strength. Rush into a battle while you are not properly equipped will only bring your team down & cost your country a victory.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 09:09:18 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 05:55:00 PM »

Winning a war needs more than just brute strength.
I'd rather just break things.
But maybe there won't ever really be an end, as he seems fond of the inflation for weapons and armor.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 19 queries.