Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Aoi Strikes.  (Read 5305 times)

SoniaFourth

Aoi Strikes.
« on: January 04, 2008, 06:30:50 AM »

Yep, I'm preeetty hopeless >.>;;

Event Location: Traveling to Mist, 1% chance of activating. Chuunin and up.

Another day, another mission. While beginning your adventure of the day, you decide to take a nice visit to a nearby village of Mist, the village hidden in the rain. As your boat travels to the offskirts of the village, a downpour begins to occur. "Ahh... Rainin' again," begins your boat manager, "Its been raining since that blasted fool returned to our village.. some thought that those genin of Leaf a long time ago got rid of the man, but apparently, he survived..." Before the old man can begin his story on the past, a sudden slam of water overturns the boat, and lands you underneath the water, with three angry young men, kunai's drawn, attack!

A: Attack the Rain nin!
B: Swim for safety!

A.1: 90% Begin fighting with Oboro and his two partner rain nin.
10% - Before you have a chance to begin to defend yourself, a sudden grip is felt behind you,
"Haha! Who needs to find this weakling? Hold him/her down until he/she drowns, and take whats on em." Struggling valiantly, you attempt to pry free, but to no avail. The last thing you see is the masked mouth face of Oboro before water fills your lungs. <Death, lose 5% EXP, and all gold on hand.>

B.1: 80% - You swim as fast as your arms and legs can force, and escape back to dry land, and away from Rain. <Arrival in Mist, lose 2 FFs>
B.1: 20% - Turning your back on your opponent, wasn't your greatest move. As soon as your back turns, a kunai implants itself firmly into the back of your skull, ending your life instantly. <Lose 10% EXP, and all gold on hand, along with 1 Gem.>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Part Two~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After defeating the Rain nins, and having lost most of your energy, you pull your boat master along with you to shore. Both of you, exhausted, decide to spend the night to rest up, and speak of what is currently happening in Rain. As it turns out, a long time enemy of Rain, a man named Aoi, has returned to Rain to claim the Sword of Lightning, or quite literally, a Raikiri that is in a actual blade form. Idate, Aoi's last victim, has died by a attack from Aoi at night before the Great Run in Rain.

"Peh, I know the run doesn't mean much to any outsider, but it has a meaning in Rain.. a meaning a bit more than you'd underst-"A sound in the bushes causes both you and the man to freeze.

A: Move to the bushes and examine
B: Ignore the movement

A: 30% - Sighing, you stand up and walk to the bushes, moving the scrubery aside, to find a rabbit holding a gem! <Gain one gem, return to next plot>
20% - Sighing, you stand up and walk to the bushes, moving the scrubery aside, to receive a swift slash across the face by a rabid wolf. Recovering from the hard slash, you pull out your {Weapon Name} and engage the animal. <Gain 100 x level EXP for killing the wolf, lose 40% HP from the slash.>
40% - Sighing, you stand up and walk to the bushes, moving the scrubery aside, only to find nothing there. Shrugging, you return to the man.
10% - Sighing, you stand up and walk to the bushes, moving the scrubery aside, only to find nothing there. Shrugging, you turn around, and find a rather large spider near your face, which happily sinks venom'd teeth into your eyes. <You have died, lose 6% EXP, keep all gold on hand.>

B: 80% - Ignoring the movement, you turn your eyes back to the man, whom begins to continuing the story, until you hear a click of a crossbow, and a bolt in your side. Passing out, you fall asleep from the venom in the bolt.
20% - Ignoring the movement, you turn your eyes back to the man, whom, instead of continuing the story, waited for you to let your guard down, and slams his club against your head.
"I'm sorry kid... but times are rough nowadays.."

Wincing, you awaken later, and drive your own boat back to Mist. <Lose all gold on hand, and 1% Total Gems, along with 3 FFs>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Part Three~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man begins to continue his story when you return, when a fierce thunder bolt slams down at a location, followed by loud laughter. Running to the sight, you see Aoi holding the lightning-blade in his hands, laughing. He turns around, and smirks at you,"Hahahaha... pitiful nin, go home, you have no residency in this village!"A loud thunderclap is heard, and rain pours down, only a few feet seperate you from this man, and you feel that the man behind you has already run away at the sight of the full powered Aoi. The fate of Rain rests on this battle.

A: Engage Aoi in the fight for Rain!
B: Run Away!
C: Look around

A: 40% - Begin a normal battle against Aoi. {Aoi has 300% Your Max HP. Aoi can use needles up to 5 times a round, for 1% Your Max HP. Aoi can perform a Fierce blade slam to lower your defence and deal 150% damage he would normally do. Aoi can't miss a attack or reposit, companion aid is disabled}
20% - You and Aoi begin the clash, for the moment it was even, until the rain nin from before enter the fray.
"Heh... about time.. you worthless fools!"Aoi scowls at them, glaring at the nins, which seem to wince from his glare. Neither of the three Rain nins look capable of battling for long. {The three rain nins have 20% your max HP, each are capable of performing a Suiton Bunshin jutsu, which creates a clone made from half of their current HP}
40% - Aoi laughs as you get into your fighting form,
"Do you seriously think you can take me? You're just as weak as pathetic little Idate!"Remembering the old man's story, simply hearing Idate being insulted after all he tried for rain enrages you. <Full heal before fighting Aoi>

B: 40% - Aoi laughs as you attempt to escape, it was destined to fail. The moment your back turns, the lightning blade is doused in your blood,"Turning your back on your opponent... worthless trash... say hello to Idate for me.."Aoi rips his blade out of your back, and death takes you. <Lose 8% EXP, all gold on hand, and 5 charm points>
20% - Turning to rush off, you meet the fist of a rain nin from before, Oboro, whom survived the attack before,
"You, and me, WE AREN'T DONE YET!"Oboro is clearly in a bloodlust, hes got his defence down in so many places, but his attack must be insane, theres no avoiding this battle.
40% - Side tracking your step, and rush out of the scene, while Aoi laughs into the air, rushing into the rain village, and wrecking havok upon it while the village soldiers are helpless before the growing power of the man. You push this out of your mind though, its not that you don't WANT to help, its just... well, this is the first time you're hair has looked this good. {Gain evil points, lose 2 FF, lose 3 charm, return to Mist}

B.1: Oboro breathed heavily, his eyelids heavy as his body falls onto the ground, cold, and dead. Aoi begins to make his way to you, while you quickly grab a potion in Oboro's belt, quickly gulping it down and throwing it aside as Aoi comes. {Potion affects: 10% Chance of instant death, lose 5% EXP, 50% Full heal, 40% Power Rush Buff.}
B.2: Oboro strikes you down, his eyes glowing in pure bloodlust as he begins to rapidly stab his kunai in and out of your torso, even as your body lies dead.. {You lose 6% EXP, rage from a dead body being destroyed in such a manner causes Shinigami to give you 20 additional favor}

C: 60% - Wasting a bit of precious time, you gaze around, and quickly fling poison'd needles into the scrubery as Aoi flings some into you."Peh... those fools can't even dodge.."Aoi seethes, as the three rain nin from before faint and die slowly. Aoi watches you intensely, the battle for rain begins! <Lose 10% Current HP, Aoi can't use needles in battle>
40% - Wasting a bit of precious time, you gaze around, only to find nothing as a few needles enter your chest, and three rain nin join Aoi's side. The odds are stacked severely against you now... <Lose 10% current HP, and begin fight against the nins>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Final Part~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aoi staggers a bit, and falls onto his knees, breathing hard. The rain has begun to clear up, and the lightning blade lays in shattered shards at Aoi's side."How.... how can I be beaten again..... HOW!"Aoi glares at the ground, then up at you, blood dripping down his chin,"Its not over... ITS NOT OVER!"Aoi uses the last of his chakra, producing a thick fog and escaping into it, its impossible to scout him out. Rain is safe, for now. {Gain 20% EXP, 1000 gold x level, 3 gems, and 5 charm points. Return to mist}

Uhhh.... fin? HA! I killed a hour typing all this >_>;
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 07:02:17 AM by SoniaFourth »

doomstar

Re: Aoi Strikes.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 06:53:49 AM »

so then... there's no point in an option B for the third part? ._.

SoniaFourth

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 06:54:53 AM »

so then... there's no point in an option B for the third part? ._.

Nani? Oh ya! I got lazy and rushed that part <.< *Edits*

taichii

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 02:39:35 PM »

i thought that to much was down to chance

SoniaFourth

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »

Well, as Neji has said before,

"A event is no fun, and often abused if everyone knows exactly what will happen"

taichii

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »

"A event is no fun, and often abused if everyone knows exactly what will happen"

no im not saying that everything should be cement im just saying that a little too much is down to chance

SoniaFourth

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 07:30:08 PM »

no im not saying that everything should be cement im just saying that a little too much is down to chance

Hmm... lets see... getting a event is down to chance...

Succeeding in a event is down to chance...

Getting a good reward is down to chance...

This event getting in is down to chance...

OMG everything is down to chance! D: This game has events that are down to chance! Should remove it shouldn't we?

caquricon

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 08:09:06 PM »

But in the end a good event is based on chance.. gives it a more realistic feel, nothing ever happens the way one would like.. and sometimes you get lucky and it does

EDIT: oh ya nice event fourth
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 08:09:52 PM by caquricon »

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 08:52:13 PM »

I liked it espicially all the perty colors
But what rewards set this event apart from any other event?
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

SoniaFourth

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 09:20:32 PM »

I liked it espicially all the perty colors
But what rewards set this event apart from any other event?

Hmm, perhaps a recrafted lightning blade to replace your own weapon? +18 Attack power rather than a max weapon of +16.

Shigeo

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 12:52:18 AM »

Another excellent idea, Fourth. o___O

And I personally think the excellent storyline and decent exp is reward enough.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 01:21:49 AM »

nice idea.And from the looks of things the event is going to be tough.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

doomstar

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 01:38:53 AM »

shouldn't be +18... that would be over powered

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 01:46:03 AM »

well i dont even know anything about level 16 weapons.So i dont know if that would be a suitable reward or not.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

SoniaFourth

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 02:00:01 AM »

shouldn't be +18... that would be over powered
Over-powered? Not so.

The Clearing Event is more chancable to come by in the forest, and if you succeed it, you get a +16 weapon, which can be upgraded to a +17. +18 isn't that bad.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 17 queries.