Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura Event.  (Read 8303 times)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura Event.
« on: January 09, 2008, 09:12:13 PM »

This is an event that would happen while you are walking in the Forest.

Something Special!
You are walking through the forest when you suddenly hear a burst of laughter!
A. Find the source of the laughter.
A1.(35% Chance): You follow a small winding trail trying to find the source of the laughter, after a few minutes of searching you become bored and return to the Forest (Result:Lose 1 Forest Fight.)
A2.(65% Chance):  You follow a small winding trail trying to find the source of the laughter, after a few minutes of searching you find a waterfall! Next to the Waterfall you see the source of the laughter! (It is either Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura 33% chance of finding each one.)
B. Continue through the forest. (Event ends.)

Naruto: You approach Naruto, as Naruto sees you approaching his laughing abrubtly stops as he stands to his feet. "Hey Whatcha want Mister?",he says.
A. Teach me a new jutsu!
A1. (80% Chance): Naruto frowns at you as he says, "Whatcha think I am? A teacher?", with that he forms a Shadow Clone to chase you away. (Event Ends.)
A2. (20% Chance): Naruto grins at you as he says, "Sure i'll teach ya, but only if you beat me in a spar!", with that Naruto lunges at you!. You would have to fight Naruto who would attack you with Shadow Clones!
Winning Result #1 (33% Chance): As you strike Naruto down he grins, "Gee Mister, your pretty good! I probably couldn't teach you anything anyways!" You walk off from the site sheating your weapon. You would get a message in your bio saying that _______ beat Naruto in a spar!
Winning Result #2 (33% Chance): As you strike Naruto down he grins, "Gee Mister, your pretty good!! But I can't teach you, Pervy Sage told me he had a new jutsu to teach me!" You walk off from the site sheathing your weapon. You would get a message in your bio saying that ______ beat Naruto in a spar!
Winning Result #3 (33% Chance): As you strike Naruto down he grins, "Gee Mister, your pretty good! Sure i'll teach you my favorite jutsu!" Naruto tells you that in order from to train you though you must give up 20% of your forest fights for the next 2 gamedays. If you agree you leave the site sheathing your weapon. For the next 2 gamedays at the beginning of the gameday you would lose ___ Forest Fights from training with Naruto. After completing the training you would have then learned the infamous Sexy no Jutsu! It is a permanent jutsu that costs 1 Chakra. It would last 35 rounds and give the enemy a 3% defense decrease. You would also get a message in your bio saying that ______ beat Naruto in a spar!
Losing Result #1: Naruto strikes you down and the last thing you see is many Naruto's laughing at you You would get a message in your bio saying ______ was beaten by Naruto in a spar.. (Result:Dead, lose 3% experience.)
B. Taunt him.
B1. (80% Chance): As you see Naruto you begin to taunt him! Naruto turns scarlet as you insult him. Uh-oh! It seems you've made him mad now! With that Naruto charges at you with a Rasengan in hand. He hits you with the Rasengan sending you spiraling through the air and landing some distance away. (Result:Event ends, Lose some HP.)
B2. (20% Chance): Naruto is unaffected by your taunts and surprisingly begins to laugh at you!, "Gee Mister, your pretty funny!" Take this as a reward for being so funny! (Specialtly Elixer-30% Chance, Statue of Naruto-70% Chance, Note:Worth 1 gold at the Ninja Merchant.)
C. Leave Naruto alone, you have no time for his shananigans! (Event Ends.)

Sasuke: You approach Sasuke, as Sasuke sees you approaching his laughing stops abruptly, "What do you want punk?, he says.
A. Teach me a new Jutsu!
A1. (25% Chance): Sasuke looks at you for a moment then says, "You are not worthy of my time loser!" With that he walks off. (Event ends.)
A2. (75% Chance): Sasuke looks at you for a moment then says, "I will, but you must prove your worth by beating me in a spar!" You would have to fight Sasuke who lunges at you with Sharingan!
Winning Result #1 (55% Chance): As you strike Sasuke down he frowns, "You may have beaten me but, your still not worthy!" With that he disappears in a puff of smoke! You would get a message in your bio saying ______ beat Sasuke in a spar! (Event ends.)
Winning Result #2 (35% Chance): As you strike Sasuke down he frowns not saying a word. Eventually you become tired of Sasuke staring at you. You would get a message in your bio saying ______ beat Sasuke in a spar! (Event ends.)
Winning Result #3 (10% Chance): As you strike Sasuke down he frowns, "Fine punk, you beat me fair and square I guess i'll teach you one of my favorite moves." Sasuke tells you that in order for him to train you though it will cost you 60% of your Forest Fights for the next 3 gamedays. For the next 3 gamedays you would lose ___ of your Forest Fights. Upon completing the training you would have learned the infamous Lion Combo! This is a permanent Jutsu that costs 5 chakra to use. It hits your enemy for 5 rounds dealing 50-65 damage a round. You would also get a message in your bio saying ______ beat Sasuke in a spar.
Losing Result: As Sauke strikes you down he doesn't say a word all you see are his eyes bearing down on you. You would get a message in your bio saying ______ was beaten by Sasuke in a spar!(Result:Dead, lose 2% experience.)
B. Chat with him.
B1. (45% Chance): As you try to chat with Sasuke he becomes angry saying, "Leave me alone!" Wiith that he rushes at you with a Chidori in hand sending you flying into the woods. (Result:Event ends, lose some HP.)
B2. (55% Chance): As you try to chat with Sasuke he becomes angry saying, "Leave me alone!" With that he disappears in a puff of smoke. (Result: Event ends.) Although there is a 8% chance of him dropping a collectible doll! Who knew he was a collector? (Note: The collectible could be anything, from a Tobi, to a Iruka.)       C. Leave Sasuke alone, you have no time for his moodswings anyways! (Event ends.)

Sakura: You approach Sakura, as she sees you approaching her laughing stops abruptly. "Can I help you?", she squeaks.
A. Ask her to whip you up an Elixir!
A1. (100% Chance): She smiles as she sweetly says, "Ok!" With that she makes you an Elixir.
Elixir Effect #1 (10% Chance): You drink the Elixir Sakura made especially for you! Oh no! The damned Elixir made you grow a wart on your nose. You feel unattractive! (Result:Lose 1-7 Charm.)
Elixir Effect #2 (10% Chance): You drink the Elixir Sakura made especially for you! Your body feels better than ever! (Result:Gain 200% Attack for 5 rounds.)
Elixir Effect #3 (10% Chance): You drink the Elixir Sakura made especially for you! Oh no! The damned Elixir was a sleeping potion! (Result:Lose 3 -6 Forest Fights.)
Elixir Effect #4 (10% Chance): You drink the Elixir Sakura made especially for you! Oh no! The damned Elixir tastes awful! (Result:Lose 1-2 Permanent Hp.)
Elixir Effect #5 (10% Chance): You drink the Elixir Sakura made especially for you! You feel strong! (Result:Gain 1 Temporary Attack point.)
Elixir Effect #6 (10% Chance): You drink the Elixir Sakura made especially for you! You bite down on something hard and discover a gem was in the Elixir! (Result:Gain 1 gem.)
Elixir Effect #7 (10% Chance): You drink the Elixir Sakura made especially for you! Mmmm, it seems she mixed a bit of Ale with the Elixir! (Result:Gain the effects of a buzz for 10 rounds.)
Elixir Effect #8 (10% Chance): You drink the Elixir Sakura made especially for you! Oh no! the Elixir was posioned! (Result:Dead.)
Elixir Effect #9 (10% Chance): You drink the Elixir Sakura made especially for you! Oh no! the Elixir didn'tdo anything! (Result:Nothing.)
Elixir Effect #10 (10% Chance): You drink the Elixir Sakura made especially for you! The Elixir makes you feel handsome! (Result:Gain 1-10 Charm.)
B. Flirt with her.
B1. (50% Chance): As you try your best pickup line on Sakura she channels Chakra into her fist sending you flying into the woods, "Sasuke is the only man for me!"       she screams. (Result: Event ends, Lose some Hp.)
B2. (50% Chance): As you try your best pickup line on Sakura she suddenly leans over and pecks you on the lips, "Just don't tell Sasuke ok?', she says. (Result:Gain Tingling Sensation Buff for 35 rounds. Increases Atk and Def by 5%.)
C. Leave her alone, you need to be out training anyways! (Result:Event ends.)

Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

SoniaFourth

Re: Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura Event.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 10:35:02 PM »

What would be the odds of this coming? And what rank? Also, wouldn't a Chidori.. uhh... spear through you and kill you and stuff?

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 10:40:00 PM »

Depending on where he hits.
There's a good chance he can go through with no vitals.

Plus, Sasuke has a lot of variants on Chidori.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Shigeo

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »

Interesting event.

SoniaFourth

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 12:09:52 AM »

Depending on where he hits.
There's a good chance he can go through with no vitals.

Plus, Sasuke has a lot of variants on Chidori.

Ya ya...

*Cough* Sasuke is god modding << *Cough*

Shigeo

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 12:11:17 AM »

XD Most of the events involve godmodding on the characters' parts...look at Hinata. >.> Dumb little son of a....son of a sailor. XD

SoniaFourth

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 12:51:35 AM »

XD Most of the events involve godmodding on the characters' parts...look at Hinata. >.> Dumb little son of a....son of a sailor. XD

Hinata has a evil sister named Hanabi >.> Thats not the true Hinata! Its a phony!

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 12:56:02 AM »

This would be available from Jounin up. The chances of finding it are about 5%.
Sasuke isn't godmodding if he knows the move! It would be a friendly leave me alone or I will pummel you into oblivion type Chidori! DUH!
Czarguy

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 01:14:26 AM »

personally i like the event.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Abysss

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 03:50:23 AM »

Haha, after reading it I personally like the idea =)

Shigeo

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 04:09:36 AM »

Hinata has a evil sister named Hanabi >.> Thats not the true Hinata! Its a phony!
It's bad enough we're peeking on a 12 year old girl bathing. ;__; Why make it worse with a freaking 8 year old??

doomstar

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 06:12:03 AM »

just imagine it's the tiemskip one >.>

15 year old >.>

Koneko

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 07:25:22 AM »

Yeah, change it to the timeskip one..

>>;;;;;;

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 02:03:39 PM »

I plan on adding 7 more people giving you a 10% chance of finding one. I wanted to see if t was liked though.
Extra People:
Gai
Neji
Hinata
Kiba
Temari
Kankuro
Shino
Czarguy

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 02:09:10 AM »

well lets hear what you have for them.But if it doesnt make a large difference wouldnt it make more sense to replace Gai with Lee?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 17 queries.