Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: fighting zone pix  (Read 6020 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
fighting zone pix
« on: February 14, 2008, 05:28:38 AM »

well i've been thining, i see pictures of everything else, except fighting zones, so far i have thsese:

Desert ( zone 1)

wetlands ( zone2 )

nuffin ;-;

Lightning Plains ( zone 3 )

Fire valley ( zone 4 )

Green Lands ( Zone 5)

Plains ( zone 6)

IceLand ( zone 7 )

nuffin ;-;

Death Valley ( zone 8 )

^                                                                                                                ^
||                                        seems pretty cool to me =D                                ||

Empty Town ( zone 9 )

nuffin ;-;

Sleepy Hollow ( zone 10 )

<-- dunno xD

Zone 1(Desert) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You look around and notice that this zone is completely barren and covered entirely in sand with large gusts of wind frequently passing through.

Zone 2(Wetlands) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You walk into the zone and are immediately berated by gusts of rain and wind; you notice that the nearby lakes and ponds of the zone have flooded over causing puddles all over the zone.

Zone 3(Lightning Plains) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You walk in and look up at the cloudy sky.
You can see flashes of lightning high up in the clouds and you can hear the rumbling of thunder rather close by.

Zone 4(Fire Valley) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. In the distance you can see that there are several volcanoes a long distance away.
Several of them are spewing out large amounts of ash and lava littering the zone with hot fire and many tall trees are ablaze in this zone.

Zone 5(Green Lands) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You look around and notice you stand amidst a vast forest of large tall trees many of which block out the sun creating large areas of shade.

Zone 6(Plains) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready, looking for a fight.
notice you're in an almost empty field, filled with tall grass where large gusts of wind blow through the zone.
It seems shifting through the grass and blowing past you.

Zone 7(Icelands) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You enter the zone and immediately a chill is sent up your spine from the sheer cold of the room. You notice that it is snowing heavily and a few inches of snow covers the zones ground.

Zone 8(Death Valley) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. Steep canyons and gigantic boulders adorn this zone, at the bottom of the canyons are vast amounts also in the zone is a dark looking cave that once within its depths is completely dark, many have lost their way and never returned with stalagmite rocks covering the cave floor.

Zone 9(Empty Town...) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. The zone is enshrouded in darkness. A full moon hangs in the sky giving the zone some slight amount of light. Around are several building awnings and water towers, it seems to resemble the streets of a deserted city.

Zone 10(Sleepy Hollow) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. This zone seems to be all in a dark grey hue.
Many dead trees are making small forests all throughout the zone with small winding paths in between, you notice that some of the trees have weapons sticking out of them and, instead of sap, blood comes out of the trees.

P/S: These are 100% taken from Naruto (anime & movie)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 03:32:33 AM by RaifudoMakashi »

xxMax

Re: fighting zone pix
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 10:16:07 AM »

I like the idea though the images might be alittle to big.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 11:32:17 AM »

I can always use Fireworks to make them smaller.
Rai, "Death Valley" has a lot of canyons and caves and crap.
"Wetlands" would be a place that looks flooded.
For "fire valley" think of a line of volcanos.
"Greenlands" is just a big forest.
The first picture for "Green lands" would work for "plains"
"Iceland think of a place with snow, and lots of it.
Empty town seems self explanitory.
And you have a good pic for "Sleepy Hollows" at least how it appeared in my mind.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Smoosh

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 12:54:33 PM »

I think ANIME pictures might be better.

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 08:05:03 PM »

I think ANIME pictures might be better.
For desert, we can use that pic in Shippuden when the gang is crossing the desert

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 02:21:15 AM »

for the iceland you could look in the first naruto movie.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 02:25:59 AM »

i know, i tried finding ALL anime ones but ehh, google ish kinda short on anime pix of locations o.oand thx for the help miha =D

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 03:12:31 AM »

i know, i tried finding ALL anime ones but ehh, google ish kinda short on anime pix of locations o.oand thx for the help miha =D
Just steal them from the movies

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 05:20:21 AM »

Can someone post a list of all the fighting zones & their description here? Too lazy to check in-game. I have a good eye for nice pictures.

garuga

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 08:18:06 AM »

for sleepy hollow,you can sue one from the movie "Sleepy Hollow" starring johnny depp!!You know,its the tree that has lots of severed heads in it?Or so i think >>

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 11:33:27 AM »

Main Zone- You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You enter the main zone and you see a large arena-type zone a white paneled floor with several small trees. Around the paneled floor you see it is surrounded by large amounts of sand and a lake over to the side.

Zone 1(Desert) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You look around and notice that this zone is completely barren and covered entirely in sand with large gusts of wind frequently passing through.

Zone 2(Wetlands) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You walk into the zone and are immediately berated by gusts of rain and wind; you notice that the nearby lakes and ponds of the zone have flooded over causing puddles all over the zone.

Zone 3(Lightning Plains) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You walk in and look up at the cloudy sky.
You can see flashes of lightning high up in the clouds and you can hear the rumbling of thunder rather close by.

Zone 4(Fire Valley) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. In the distance you can see that there are several volcanoes a long distance away.
Several of them are spewing out large amounts of ash and lava littering the zone with hot fire and many tall trees are ablaze in this zone.

Zone 5(Green Lands) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You look around and notice you stand amidst a vast forest of large tall trees many of which block out the sun creating large areas of shade.

Zone 6(Plains) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready, looking for a fight.
notice you're in an almost empty field, filled with tall grass where large gusts of wind blow through the zone.

Zone 7(Icelands) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You enter the zone and immediately a chill is sent up your spine from the sheer cold of the room. You notice that it is snowing heavily and a few inches of snow covers the zones ground.

Zone 8(Death Valley) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. Steep canyons and gigantic boulders adorn this zone, at the bottom of the canyons are vast amounts also in the zone is a dark looking cave that once within its depths is completely dark, many have lost their way and never returned with stalagmite rocks covering the cave floor.

Zone 9(Empty Town...) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. The zone is enshrouded in darkness. A full moon hangs in the sky giving the zone some slight amount of light. Around are several building awnings and water towers, it seems to resemble the streets of a deserted city.

Zone 10(Sleepy Hollow) - You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. This zone seems to be all in a dark grey hue.
Many dead trees are making small forests all throughout the zone with small winding paths in between, you notice that some of the trees have weapons sticking out of them and, instead of sap, blood comes out of the trees.

If we're allowed to go to other animes for pics, then we can get a few more (DBZ has a good Fire Valley one at the end of the Freeza Sage)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 04:21:21 PM »

P/S: These are 100% taken from Naruto (anime & movie)

kondaime

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 09:20:13 PM »

What about the other zones? (not aviable for public)

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 10:11:58 PM »

Unless the Hokage zones have changed since my reset, those are just some of the others.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 03:31:55 AM »

Unless the Hokage zones have changed since my reset, those are just some of the others.

hmm they are still the same to me, i guess we can just use the same pictures repeadetly
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 16 queries.