Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Kaguya Kekkei Genkai Complaint  (Read 5194 times)

.Seraphim.

Kaguya Kekkei Genkai Complaint
« on: March 04, 2008, 11:59:03 PM »

In regards to the Kaguya KG, I have a few complaints. The jutsu themselves are quite expensive chakra-wise, and then don't do much damage or last for very long. In the event that I need to use jutsu to keep myself from dying, I'm actually better off using the standard jutsu. In other words, I'm not seeing much of an advantage in restarting with the Kaguya KG. I'd like to suggest that the jutsu be made either less expensive or a bit more powerful.

doomstar

Re: Kaguya Kekkei Genkai Complaint
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 12:04:48 AM »

and how many dks do you have?

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 12:06:37 AM »

In regards to the Kaguya KG, I have a few complaints. The jutsu themselves are quite expensive chakra-wise, and then don't do much damage or last for very long. In the event that I need to use jutsu to keep myself from dying, I'm actually better off using the standard jutsu. In other words, I'm not seeing much of an advantage in restarting with the Kaguya KG. I'd like to suggest that the jutsu be made either less expensive or a bit more powerful.
Dude, the first resets of the KGs are crap, or so I hear.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

doomstar

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 12:09:11 AM »

Dude, the first resets of the KGs are crap, or so I hear.
seriously, look at uchiha, their special jutsu that nobody else can use at 1 reset is like... sad >.>

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 12:13:37 AM »

Neji specifically said that KG won't per say automatically make you level up faster. He said they would make you unique.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 12:17:28 AM »

.... and you think they kick butt right away.

sure. sasuke was not even able to activate the sharingan first... -_-

also, all complain about them, but sharingan reduces the opponents stats by at least 10% ... now, that's nothing, yeah....

but who am *I* to talk...

some *old* specialties kick butt right away... but later one they're no good... so... =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Shigeo

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 12:37:01 AM »

-.- She's not complaining because she expected them to make her level faster...she's complaining because the techniques are literally useless when compared to the other Kekkei Genkais. Uchiha? One chakra activates Sharingan which gives you a great bonus to your fighting ability, even at the first reset....the second unlocks more techniques which are actually worth their high cost. Hyuuga? A bit more expensive, but the attacks(64 palms) are extremely effective for their costs. The gates have a heavy drawback, sure...but their damage is obscene. ._.; No, the Kaguya specialty is severely underpowered and far too costly;  Having the first technique on the list cost as much as it does and give such a small buff is ridiculous.

By the way, I'd love to meet whoever is complaining about the Sharingan and ask them what they're on....

And heaven forbid we not simply accept things in a mindless fashion! We should be stoned to death if we even dream about asking for something to be adjusted in a game we play! </sarcasm>

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 12:39:46 AM »

You made a </sarcasm> too many in your post.

Never judge a cow by its udder.

Shigeo

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 12:41:54 AM »

Sorry, Neji; trying to get my point across, as last time I made a detailed post about something(Zone pictures),  everyone misunderstood me or simply blew off my post despite giving good evidence to back up my points. -_-

.Seraphim.

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 12:46:59 AM »

When did I ever mention levels? i don't expect to level up any faster; I expect the jutsu I've restarted for to be useful. For example, attempting to use level 15 Kaguya jutsu to defeat Orochimaru, I died three times. So I finally just use the level 15 Suiton jutsu, and I defeat him almost instantly. What's the point in restarting to get these jutsu, if I can get better results with a ninjutsu style I don't have to restart to use? :-?

Chaoskin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 12:50:24 AM »

Teshi Sendan is the best one to use, got perfect on oro with that, just because they cost more doesnt mean there always the best, its true for many of the jutsus
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 12:52:42 AM by Chaoskin »
Leader of Phoenix Rising <PHX>

I can Summon the Legnedary BaconCat and own you!

.Seraphim.

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 12:59:32 AM »

You're missing the point. -_-  Besides, why would Teshi Sendan, an average/weak technique, be stronger than the 'forest of bones' technique, hmm? It makes no sense for such an offensive KG like Shikotsu Myaku to have so few actual offensive jutsu.

Chaoskin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 01:04:07 AM »

It is stronger, its an all attack all at once, but Tenshi Sendan is not but it lasts more turns adding up more damage over time

doomstar

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 01:16:13 AM »

.... and you think they kick butt right away.

sure. sasuke was not even able to activate the sharingan first... -_-

also, all complain about them, but sharingan reduces the opponents stats by at least 10% ... now, that's nothing, yeah....

but who am *I* to talk...

some *old* specialties kick butt right away... but later one they're no good... so... =)
well sorry if I can't see those hidden stats that enemies have >.>;

Chaoskin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 01:18:46 AM »

That should be put in wiki sharigan reduces stats 10% on enemy, How many times have people asked about that and its been said

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.