Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Idea - Pet shops.  (Read 6429 times)

Kallot

Idea - Pet shops.
« on: March 11, 2008, 05:09:47 PM »

I reccomend Gai's turtle, it should be about as expensive and strong as Pakkun as it is also a Jounin's pet.

The image will need scaling down, obviously but i think it would fit in quite nicely on certain days.

I think Katsuya, Mando and Gamabunta should be more expensive than Pakkun as they are owned by Sannin they could also be more powerful due to their size... i however think Pakkun should give more forest fights than the sannin pets as he is a tracker dog.

Off topic: I also think the 'Baasans Curry shop' should sell curry that can restore Health or give forest fights randomly, maybe a bad event to go along with it to make it fair.

Eg;

You consume the curry and it burns your throat as it slides down.
Effect: -45 HP

Thanks,
Joe.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Re: Idea - Pet shops.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 05:17:12 PM »

Use the search.

I suggested Gai's Turtle a while back.
Gyururu suggested an event at the Curry House.

Pakkun is small and uses a teeny weeny bit of chakra, so he should give more FF's? Don't think so! :D
From what ive seen Size=Amount of FF's received.
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Kallot

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 05:25:05 PM »

Pakkun takes a small amount of chakra but he is a tracker dog, so he should help you track more enemys, thus more forest fights, i doubt a giant snake is going to track more opponents so why would it give more FF's... if i saw a 60 foot snake, i'd run in the opposite direction waving my arms around frantically, thus it should be less.

Also, Pakkun is summoned by a Jounin, thus the Sannin pets should cost more and be more powerful, and im on my schools PC because i just ended a detention so i cannot use the 'search' function, unless i want to get: "Filtered by RM Safety".

Pakkun: A small dog with a strong nose that can talk. - Thus a strong nose could sniff down more creatures.

Sannin pets are obviously more powerful, not better at getting creatures in the forest... unless they sit on them.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 05:59:46 PM »

So how many FF's are you proposing Pakkun give? 5? 10? 15? 100?
In this game every summon has its advantages and its disadvantages. The amount of FF's Pakkun gives could be considered a disadvantage, although his other abilities should more than make up for this.

Last time I checked Mando is more pricey than Pakkun. Also the summon's ABILITIES determine the price. Who summons it in the manga, isn't really a factor in determing its price. Basically the more powerful the mount the higher the price it will be.

You get what you pay for.

Czarguy

Kallot

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 10:13:44 PM »

Exactly, Pakkun is not the strongest though... it is weaker than Akamaru in my opinion which is the first pet which most people start with, Pakkun is only good for sniffing down enemies... it attacked someone in a certain episode and its teeth fell out.

What does that tell you, its a little dog or a gigantic snake... why should the little dog be more powerful.

This isnt super dog, he isnt flying around in a red cape or using his X-ray vision.
(Unless Neji wants him to.)

Seriously, i am certain every pet could beat Pakkun in a fight... unless it was the weak summoned frogs.

And yes czar, i am proposing for Pakkun to have a large amount of forest fights and a weak buff, and weak attack as that is what he SHOULD be like... i think people should recieve their moneys worth though, so i think there should be a refund period.

Also, did i ever say who summons the pet changes the factor? No.
So achually learn how to read posts then you can come back.

ktybye.

How about you stop posting messages here if they arent going to do anything, if pets are like this then why dont they just make Gamakichi cost 1000 gems and have a x100 forest fight buff.

Unrealistic tbh.

I've played Shinobi Legends for over a year and this is one of the worst problems about it, even though its the best Naruto RP in my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 10:17:58 PM by Kallot »

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 10:47:37 PM »

A while ago, there was talk of the current mount system being scraped in favour of a more realistic one. I don't know what happened to this, or if its still going to happen, but I'm pretty sure there won't be any new mounts.

Also, Kallot, this was the thread czarguy was referring to:
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,3948.0.html

doomstar

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 11:03:28 PM »

Also, did i ever say who summons the pet changes the factor? No.
So achually learn how to read posts then you can come back.

...actally, you did say that

Pakkun takes a small amount of chakra but he is a tracker dog, so he should help you track more enemys, thus more forest fights, i doubt a giant snake is going to track more opponents so why would it give more FF's... if i saw a 60 foot snake, i'd run in the opposite direction waving my arms around frantically, thus it should be less.

Also, Pakkun is summoned by a Jounin, thus the Sannin pets should cost more and be more powerful, and im on my schools PC because i just ended a detention so i cannot use the 'search' function, unless i want to get: "Filtered by RM Safety".

Pakkun: A small dog with a strong nose that can talk. - Thus a strong nose could sniff down more creatures.

Sannin pets are obviously more powerful, not better at getting creatures in the forest... unless they sit on them.
read your own posts k?

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 11:28:19 PM »

I know how to read posts...
So don't get your knickers in a bunch just because I pointed out the obvious flaws in your idea.

In this game the bigger the Summon is the more FF's it gives!
Czarguy

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 01:05:43 AM »

Pakkun has one thing that is REALLY good.
But when Neji gets rid of the bonuses, Pakkun will suck

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

doomstar

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 01:31:12 AM »

and of course knock the price down a whole lot
... hopefully >.>
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 01:31:34 AM by doomstar »

kondaime

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 12:31:18 PM »

So pakkun should just stay like he is - strong and expensive

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 01:39:04 PM »

I personally think the Mounts are way to strong as it is... :twisted:
Czarguy

Kallot

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 05:06:38 PM »

I personally think the bigger they are, the more damage... and Pakkun should be a FF pet.

I think the current system: 'The bigger = more FF' is rubish, Katsuya is a slug so on the disadvantage it should be slower, thus less forest fights... but more power.

Pakkun is way too strong, i mean... who do you think would win in a fight, A Frog the size of a hospital building or a tiny little dog in a headband?

Just saying the current system is whack.

Also @ Doomstar, where does it say that i said the person who summons the pet changes the factor? I'm pretty certain that post doesnt say anything related to that.

The aim of this thread is to get the system for mounts changed, not to argue... so if your going to post something pointless then gtfo.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 05:57:04 PM »

This topic really shouldnt even be open, just go back to the topics where they are located and post your thoughts in it.  ;)
Czarguy

doomstar

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 12:26:37 AM »

I personally think the bigger they are, the more damage... and Pakkun should be a FF pet.

I think the current system: 'The bigger = more FF' is rubish, Katsuya is a slug so on the disadvantage it should be slower, thus less forest fights... but more power.

Pakkun is way too strong, i mean... who do you think would win in a fight, A Frog the size of a hospital building or a tiny little dog in a headband?

Just saying the current system is whack.

Also @ Doomstar, where does it say that i said the person who summons the pet changes the factor? I'm pretty certain that post doesnt say anything related to that.

The aim of this thread is to get the system for mounts changed, not to argue... so if your going to post something pointless then gtfo.
except can you ride pakkun over to the enemy?

nope.... so thus, you waste more energy walking around.

and come on, the mounts aren't fighting, you are the one that's fighting. you are the one that has stats. you are the one that receives the bonuses.

and you say that sannin mounts are stronger, and pakkun is summoned by a jounin, so it's weaker.

and besides that, neji already said that the system would be changed
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 17 queries.