Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Uchiha Itachi  (Read 6022 times)

UchihaObito

Uchiha Itachi
« on: October 04, 2008, 09:01:00 AM »

(During Travel.) You come upon a gate.Looking around you see a sign bearing the sigh of the Uchiha.

A)Leave it be
B)Walk in
Choseing A)Event ends.

Choseing B)You decide to take a look around and head on through the gate.You stop and see kunai,shuriken,and blood everywhere .

A)Continue through
B)Scurry away

Choseing B) Event ends (25% of the time you lose most of your life)

ChoseingA)You reach a house that seems to be untouched.Walking up a small set of stairs you reach a door that is slightly ajar.You open it the rest of the way and walk in.Below you is faded chalk markings. you stude them for a second but deside there's nthing else to dobut be for you reach the door a shuriken suddenly cuts trough your arm.You grab your arm in pain looking for who or what might of thrown it.A black coated figure then come out of the shadows.Takeing a closer look at it's face you see that it's Uchiha Itachi.

A)Stand your ground
B)Turn tail

Choseing A)There is a 20% chance of him strikeing you down with out fighting,a 20% chance of you getting to fight Itachi in a fair battle if you win you get 900 gold and three gems that he droped after running out through the door so fast.

Choseing B)There would be a 15% chance of you getting away and a 10% chance he just stabs you in the back with a kunai the light grows dim and you die, and the last 10% is that you still have to fight Itachi but you only get 300 Gold.

(If you die this is what he says) "You had to bother me" this could be his pic. (also this event can happen at any lvl.) http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/Flashcat911/Itachi.jpg :D

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Uchiha Itachi
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 11:24:40 AM »

(During Travel.) You come upon a gate.Looking around you see a sign bearing the sigh of the Uchiha.

A)Leave it be
B)Walk in
Choseing A)Event ends.

Choseing B)You decide to take a look around and head on through the gate.You stop and see kunai,shuriken,and blood everywhere .

A)Continue through
B)Scurry away

Choseing B) Event ends (25% of the time you lose most of your life)

ChoseingA)You reach a house that seems to be untouched.Walking up a small set of stairs you reach a door that is slightly ajar.You open it the rest of the way and walk in.Below you is faded chalk markings. you stude them for a second but deside there's nthing else to dobut be for you reach the door a shuriken suddenly cuts trough your arm.You grab your arm in pain looking for who or what might of thrown it.A black coated figure then come out of the shadows.Takeing a closer look at it's face you see that it's Uchiha Itachi.

A)Stand your ground
B)Turn tail

Choseing A)There is a 20% chance of him strikeing you down with out fighting,a 20% chance of you getting to fight Itachi in a fair battle if you win you get 900 gold and three gems that he droped after running out through the door so fast.

Choseing B)There would be a 15% chance of you getting away and a 10% chance he just stabs you in the back with a kunai the light grows dim and you die, and the last 10% is that you still have to fight Itachi but you only get 300 Gold.

(If you die this is what he says) "You had to bother me" this could be his pic. (also this event can happen at any lvl.) http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/Flashcat911/Itachi.jpg :D

Ehh .-.

i am not a fan of it but at least it is well put, though you only gave 75%, where's the other 25?

IceSlayer

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 12:09:18 PM »

Yeah, your percentages don't add up dude, try again.

santachi

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 04:32:03 PM »

The other 25 percet your caught in Tsukuyomi and when you out of it you relize itachi has fled, the you try to tell yourself that you were just too powerful for him (even though its not true)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 01:15:23 AM »

The other 25 percet your caught in Tsukuyomi and when you out of it you relize itachi has fled, the you try to tell yourself that you were just too powerful for him (even though its not true)

Your caught in Tsukuyomi, okay, but what are the factors ie; what will be the good and bad things of each choice, be descriptive please.

Cheatshataki

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 01:19:33 AM »

what would be the benifit of this?
im not risking anything for 900 gold and three gems.....i think the reward isnt worth the trouble

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 02:59:17 AM »

what would be the benifit of this?
im not risking anything for 900 gold and three gems.....i think the reward isnt worth the trouble

Three gems?  Not worth it...make it One gem and 100 gold, if your lucky you get 2 gems and 500 gold.

santachi

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 04:45:44 AM »

The points of this event to me is for neji to be more ebil to all the people of SL. They shold lose 50 gems if they lose  :twisted: :smt096 :orcpoursuite: :wallbash: Thouse last two are example of ebil things neji should do

doomstar

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 05:28:08 AM »

how does leaving before you even see itachi make you lose most of your life?

and the 2 end percentages don't even add up to 50%... (separately... and you don't add the 2 separate percentages rai)

and 3 gems is way too much.

and why should you gain anything from running away and then fighting >>

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 05:50:31 AM »

i think that this might be a good halloween event if a few changes are made to it. the primary one being that you make Itachi as tough as the ghost in the hideout or tougher.(i got this mostly off of Mike Myers from halloween) :twisted:
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 08:21:14 AM »

i think that this might be a good halloween event if a few changes are made to it. the primary one being that you make Itachi as tough as the ghost in the hideout or tougher.(i got this mostly off of Mike Myers from halloween) :twisted:
there is already a halloween event.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 02:40:37 PM »

Yeah, and hanzaki is in command for massive gem stealing.

santachi

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 04:16:44 PM »

ok, after Tsukuyomi, you find out itachi robbed the bank for all your gold and put you in dept :twisted: :orcpoursuite:

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 10:55:37 PM »

i know.i was playing during last years halloween.which was awsome even though i suck at pvp
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 16 queries.