Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: simple aliginment question  (Read 1776 times)

simple aliginment question
« on: July 29, 2006, 08:34:55 PM »

I am a genin who has killed the /dragon/ twice, I'm also evil, in the fear of losing my evil aliginment, I have stopped playing PVP's, I want to play them again, so is thier a way to deepen my evilness and still get that ' you feel good' at the end of you

Baluski

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 09:07:46 PM »

This isn't a strategy guide. Play and find out.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »

I dont want to know what it is that i can do, I just want to know if thier is something I can do.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 11:12:54 PM »

Yes, you become more evil =) If you get the You feel good message after killing someone it doesn't mean that you automaticlly become evil.

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 02:22:47 PM »

go kill random players,sometimes u become evil,but u wont loose ur evilness,I've killed 3 players in a row and got all goodvibes,and it didn't change my alignment

kboogi

• View Profile
Re: simple aliginment question
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 10:48:24 PM »

Actually, this does change your rank of evil/good alignment.  I had to find this out the hard way after spending the last month trying to get to good alignment.  There is a ranking system in the game, & it seems I was a very, very naughty ninja in the beginning when I started playing.  I check on my rank every day & I notice my evil rank does change, getting me closer to good.  Basically if you are evil & you kill someone with a higher evil ranking than you, it will make you good.  I cannot tell you where to go to see this list, but I assure you - it is in the game.... I hope I don't get in trouble for this tip...

Edit: This is incorrect...
 :cry:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 04:44:37 PM by kboogi »
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!

Kokoyasu

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 11:52:54 AM »

YOU my friend, deserve an applaud! jk i think we should just be good/evil regularly and not let it simply depend on the pvp's you do.

dude no.1

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 12:00:09 PM »

i have only one thing to say: stealing is bad.

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 04:35:49 PM »

Actually, this does change your rank of evil/good alignment.  I had to find this out the hard way after spending the last month trying to get to good alignment.  There is a ranking system in the game, & it seems I was a very, very naughty ninja in the beginning when I started playing.  I check on my rank every day & I notice my evil rank does change, getting me closer to good.  Basically if you are evil & you kill someone with a higher evil ranking than you, it will make you good.  I cannot tell you where to go to see this list, but I assure you - it is in the game.... I hope I don't get in trouble for this tip...

Sorry guys, I had it wrong. I just had two pvp battles, one was my same level, the other one level higher. Both were evil alignment & I became more evil even though I have good alignment now. I guess it really is random which one you get. Sorry I gave out wrong information :cry:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 04:43:57 PM by kboogi »
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 16 queries.