Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Feedback on Forest Creatures  (Read 11165 times)

Hyuugan

• View Profile
Re: Feedback on Forest Creatures
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 11:53:15 PM »

These forest creatures are truly a challenge even for someone of your caliber gyu. :)

That's the problem; From my experiences with them in the forest. The search suicidally button is much to overpowered. Its almost like a suicide button that only appears at lvl 15. It takes only one fight for my chuunins to face their death. (I think the creatures might be more powerful than orochimaru lol)

Unless you intended this. :)

**thrill/seek/slumber creatures are fine tho.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 12:37:41 PM »

The only creatures that are stronger are the level 16 creatures =/ I made them hard even during normal encounters. Going suicidally would be....suicidal =)

Ranketsu Lily

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 02:07:40 AM »

You know, sometimes in the forest, level 16 I believe, there's an enemy:

Gaara with Loneliness

He has the picture of Gaara as a kid in a desert area with his teddy bear. He has 0 health and gives 0 everything. What's the point of that?

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 11:40:55 AM »

It's "Loneliness". It's a joke enemy that has been in the game for a very long time. Not my creation. I just gave it a picture, that's all.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 09:37:54 PM »

On bludtaino, with Kyuubi and other stat boosts (don't want to go into too much detail) - I still regularly get OHKO'd.  True, I most often do Thrillseeking, but this happens also on just regular slaying (I rarely if ever slum).

Even though I mostly use Thrillseek until End - they are still OHKO because after my Kyuubi hits, the enemy hits me once for 1.5x to 2x my HP.  I have also selected both "Thrillseek" (not until end and "Look for something to kill" (not until end) and never got a chance to hit "F" (Fight) even once.

Just some feedback.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 11:30:48 AM »

Are you a sitter?

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010, 01:28:19 PM »

Are you a sitter?

Yes, well - bludtaino is.  And I understand that the higher his (non buffed) attack & defense stats get, the higher the enemy's stats.

However, my understanding is that the enemies only account for the non buffed att & def.  Meaning, I have 670Att and 700Def - plus the buffs I get from mounts and other things, etc.

I experienced OHKOs at a much higher frequency WITH Kyuubi than withOUT.  I have also been ambushed while traveling between villages - and it was a OHKO.

Overall, I am not really complaining - just trying to provide the requested feedback.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 03:14:51 AM by atomkai »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 12:34:53 AM »

Well, Neji would be the only one who truely understand the system.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 12:53:20 PM »

Buffs do not play a role in power enemies up.

Never judge a cow by its udder.

sevilon

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 01:59:33 AM »

i just started another account and in my opinion, some of the forest creatures are too OP for a level 14 acad. i mean, i just logged on, went looking, got another level 14 to fight, and died in ten rounds. the creatures first attack hit for 44, which if one only has 145 health, it quite a bit of health. the acad is at max armor and weapon with just standard buffs. i had no time to do anything except use jutsu, which for a standard look for an acad, shouldnt be necessary i wouldnt think. tie creature like that in with the sitters and it makes getting just the first oro kill insanely difficult. it might just be that im use to running my reborn thats making the creatures seem hard, but i doubt it.

Hargiest96

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2010, 07:21:02 AM »

I just want to post my opinion regarding this... I think the creatures are much too overpowered for someone without a mount. I just started playing and I just got my first oro kill yesterday, I went to the forest, pressed "Look for Something to Kill" and pressed "Fight" each round until to my shock, the level 1 creature killed me!!

This isn't a rant but, I think the forest creatures are too much for me, I'm getting discouraged with playing my account since I've died 2 straight game days and my first "Torment" was an immediate lose for both of those game days...  :(

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 11:45:51 AM »

Agreed, you should get a mount as fast you can.

Currently, scaling is very linear, I *have* to calculate with mounts.

Mounts usually buff yourself, hence the big impact.

If you're level 1, you should have some leftover money from your first kill - use that to by a good weapon and some armour, and it will be much easier.

Torments are - by the way - not based on mounts at all. And you can be defeated there easily in the first levels.
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 17 queries.