Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Character Deletion  (Read 2522 times)

Genocide Hero

Character Deletion
« on: February 21, 2010, 10:16:56 PM »

Hello. My character, GenocideHero, has been deleted twice. My assumption? A bug. I've done nothing to deserve to get banned, yet this has happened to me twice. The first time, I had a Cityhouse and Treehouse in Kiri, a Treehouse in Ota, and a Castle in Hoshi. This time, I had a Cityhouse and Treehouse in Kiri. Due to the deletion, those dwellings were gone. I am a 63 Oro kill Mizukage, 430+ health at Level 1, a Manda mount, and roughly 100 gems. I would greatly appreciate it if this bug was fixed, because I hate having to buy new dwellings. Thank you.

Regards, Mizukage GenocideHero

Maria

Re: Character Deletion
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 07:09:11 AM »

It might be that someone is guessing your password correctly and either doing something as you that would get you banned or just outright deleting it. I assume after the first deletion you changed your password and/or had a difficult to guess password, which is why you wouldn't think this would happen, but it still can happen.

And I haven't heard of SL having a bug as bad as deleting characters if I'm remembering right, but it could happen.

Sorry if this doesn't help at all. xD

Genocide Hero

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 04:13:31 AM »

Thank you, Maria. My first password was something that was very close to me personally, something that almost no one knows about. The second one was a nigh impossible password to guess as well. But I've done everything in a preventative manner to try to keep this account safe. I've transferred e-mails, changed passwords, changed security questions, the works. The only time, that I know of, that my account was "hacked" was when my actual e-mail was hacked, and the person transferred my character to his e-mail. But, my e-mail was obvious. >>" Anyway, I transferred it to a different e-mail, then to a different e-mail after that. All of which having different passwords, security questions, all of that. So, my current e-mail has nothing to do with my character (nor did the last one), and I hope that this does not continue. I've lost two Cityhouses, many Treehouses, and a Castle in total.

Maria

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 08:13:35 AM »

Forgot to say this last post *curses lack of sleep* but your best bet would be to pention on the main SL page and tell them your situation, since mods don't come here much anymore. I don't think dwellings can be brought back after being deleted, but it's been a long time since I've played, so I'm probably wrong. xD

Genocide Hero

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 10:05:36 PM »

I've already made a petition, and talked to Ace and Gyururu about it. Ace has noted how many dwellings I've lost, but I doubt I can get them back, sadly. And thank you for the help, Maria.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 10:29:48 AM »

Accounts are usually only deleted:

- after doing advertising on a very large scale / exist only to advertise
- after offenses that need more than a permanent *account* ban even
- after their expiration date (not logged in for...)
- at the request of the user (done in preferences)

That's it, and if somebody has deleted the account, we usually can tell from the storage file.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 16 queries.