Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: 4th Shinobi War  (Read 4142 times)

HollowAizen

• View Profile
4th Shinobi War
« on: May 31, 2010, 09:07:46 AM »

*You are walking across a hill when you hear shouts from the valley below.
You have stumbled across the 4th Shinobi War.*
(A: Join the fight.
(B: Run in terror.

I you chose B the event ends.
If you chose A this would follow:

*You charge down at the massive tide of ninja, you hesitate just as you reach the edge of the battle. What do you do now.*
(A:Chose a side
(B:Run in terror.

*If you chose a side you try to find a the flags of your village and help them.
From here on out you can help out until you run out of forerst fights.
You are taken to your villiages camp and are give a few things to do*
(A:Go out and fight. this costs 1 forest fight, there is a strong likelyhood that you will recive many items during the battles.

(B:Make a machine of war, this costs money and to create a strong and effective machine you need to be fairly smart. You will recive ep for a good machine.
(C:Help formulate battle plans, to do this well you need to be fairly wise. Please help with the bouneses here.
(D:Run away.

Everything that happens is in responce to my will

HollowAizen

• View Profile
Re: 4th Shinobi War
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 08:14:18 AM »

When are you people going to post on here?

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 08:44:45 AM »

Well..... the 1st SL shinobi war was Suna&Konoha vs Kiri, but that was done by PvP as that's a better way to wage war.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 09:03:03 AM »

This is an event.  :roll:
A bit like the Kirin. It'l only occur on a few days a year. Maybe. Hopefuly.
I've had a lot a negativeity on quite a few of my posts.  :cry:
Maybe I'll request that people can block other people.
But you have to have an admins permision. No that'l need a bit more though. (Don't comment on this idea)

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 09:26:08 AM »

He isn't being negative, he's just giving his opinions (which are often quite valid).

I'm just wondering, what would be the purpose of this event? Just to gain items? And if so, would it have multiple rounds? How would it play out? Do you just go up against a bunch of enemies until you fight a main person to 'end the shinobi war'?

But then that also leads to the question of why would this happen on a few days a year? Because if it became an annual event, it wouldn't just be the "Fourth Shinobi War."

Plus, Cmage is right; we already had the First Shinobi War in SL and that was waged in a more realistic/countable manner with a legit compromise (the stables moved from Sunagakure to Kirigakure). 

Um... maybe try and flesh out your ideas a little bit better I guess before posting more and more topics. :)

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 10:04:39 AM »

At this rate I'm going to have more posts then you Purple.
The point of this event is mainly to gain items. It works this way.
As people die other people are goingto pick up the items that they have. This will continue until there is only one person with the items left. (a lot fo items)
This could be a few days only event and we start off with the Second and It'l continue. On the days of the event, you can go fight for your country. The country with the most kills wins.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 02:49:39 AM »

It doesn't matter how many posts you have, but the quality of them. ;)  But anyways, what kind of items would you get? Like... standard kunai? Or more special items, like elixirs?

But by 'as people die other people are goingto pick up the items that they have', do you mean other players in real life? Say when one person does the event and kills the NPC, they get an item, does that mean they could lose it via a pvp from another player? Because if that's the case, the items have to be something not expendable (ie. can't be potions since those people use almost immediately and they disappear).  Also, items can be 'broken' if a character dies or goes against orochimaru, so even then, the person can lose said items that they just got from the war.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm just a bit confused about the whole war idea that you're proposing because you said that the whole thing continues until there is only one person left with the items, but then that seems like it'd be dealt with via pvp, and even then, not everyone can attack each other due to a pvp limit once you get past uh... a certain level of chuunin I believe. And then I wonder how that's a war if it's until one person is left, because that sounds like a free for all. xD  It almost sounds like the four leaf clover event that happened a LOOOOONG time ago.

Killjoy

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 04:57:38 AM »

At this rate I'm going to have more posts then you Purple.
The point of this event is mainly to gain items. It works this way.
As people die other people are goingto pick up the items that they have. This will continue until there is only one person with the items left.
(a lot fo items)
This could be a few days only event and we start off with the Second and It'l continue. On the days of the event, you can go fight for your country. The country with the most kills wins.

This bit just demostates how the system would work.
Most of the time you will get mass quantites of kunai, ect.
The items you can get are the same as always.
Thats my picture of it.

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 08:44:41 AM »

Seems like such an awful waste of time, for Neji to code such a poorly-providing event. Mass amounts of tools could be ourchased in Sunagakure from the Item Merchant on various dates.

Killjoy

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 09:28:54 AM »

Thats one aspect of this event.
The others I have requested help on.
*You are walking across a hill when you hear shouts from the valley below.
You have stumbled across the 4th Shinobi War.*
(A: Join the fight.
(B: Run in terror.

I you chose B the event ends.
If you chose A this would follow:

*You charge down at the massive tide of ninja, you hesitate just as you reach the edge of the battle. What do you do now.*
(A:Chose a side
(B:Run in terror.

*If you chose a side you try to find a the flags of your village and help them.
From here on out you can help out until you run out of forerst fights.
You are taken to your villiages camp and are give a few things to do*
(A:Go out and fight. this costs 1 forest fight, there is a strong likelyhood that you will recive many items during the battles.

(B:Make a machine of war, this costs money and to create a strong and effective machine you need to be fairly smart. You will recive ep for a good machine.
(C:Help formulate battle plans, to do this well you need to be fairly wise. Please help with the bouneses here.
(D:Run away.

So are you going to help me with this.

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 17 queries.