Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: New KGs  (Read 20037 times)

sharakkar

• View Profile
New KGs
« on: April 07, 2011, 07:54:35 AM »

So with Neji's announcement of the two new KGs coming out later this month, supposedly. Does anyone, aka Ice, know what they might be? I'm just kinda curious to see what else we will be gettting and how it will fare and be in corportated with the current KGs. Will they be in there own little class or be implemented into a current one?

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
Re: New KGs
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 10:54:05 PM »

Ice does know. ^^

And so can you! Neji has put the first one up on the test server, so if you can, please feel free to test it!

sharakkar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 04:14:04 PM »

Wow... No bueno on that one. :/ I can only imagine what the other one most be, but I do have a good idea, or at least a thought.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 12:22:35 AM »

Care to share?

sharakkar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 04:17:00 AM »

Which part? My guess or what I don't like?

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 08:35:39 AM »

Share both.

sharakkar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 12:17:01 AM »

My guess as to what the second one might be is, well something to do with Sennin mode. I say this because it would fit into the category with the Rinnegan. As for what I don't like, it's the Rinnegan! Something only two people in the entire lore of Naruto have had and now it's going to be made available to the public. Why? I could understand needing a certain ammount of resets first before you could get the rinnegan and then you lose your previous selections. But the way it is set up on the test server lets anyone with 80+ reset into it.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 02:19:49 AM »

a. Just because it's set up a certain way on the test server, doesn't mean it will be that way ingame. Remember we want you to test it. ;)
b. Why would the other KG needed to be in the same 'class' as Rinnegan, couldn't the Rinnegan be a Dojutsu?

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 04:55:00 AM »

If you're trying to argue that Rin'negan should be the only one in the entire Naruto universe, you would have to rule out Uchiha's sharingan, because technically, all the Uchiha were slaughtered and only Kakashi, Madara, and Sasuke should have it. But look at all the Uchihas running around in the SL universe. <<;  However, I do see the point you're trying to make, but it just sort of becomes invalid when you consider that Kaguya and Uchiha are both available to the public.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 12:08:55 PM »

My guess as to what the second one might be is, well something to do with Sennin mode. I say this because it would fit into the category with the Rinnegan. As for what I don't like, it's the Rinnegan! Something only two people in the entire lore of Naruto have had and now it's going to be made available to the public. Why? I could understand needing a certain ammount of resets first before you could get the rinnegan and then you lose your previous selections. But the way it is set up on the test server lets anyone with 80+ reset into it.
FINALLY. Well I kinda knew that it would get implemented eventually. It's how these things work.....if you want to keep people interested...add more things.

Also mildly curious..how does one access the test server?

Everything that happens is in responce to my will

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 12:54:55 PM »

FINALLY. Well I kinda knew that it would get implemented eventually. It's how these things work.....if you want to keep people interested...add more things.

Also mildly curious..how does one access the test server?

One reads MoTDs ingame.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 06:40:00 PM »

With regards to the new kekkei genkai, if you someone the body once and it disappears, you can't summon it again? I summoned it once, realized you can do more techniques with it, but it was already gone, but the option to summon the body wasn't there anymore. Is it supposed to do that?

-edit-

Actually, the attack moveset (the ones in blue) seem to disappear and reappear, but I'm assuming that's because some things need to be active first before it can be used? I tried again after I resurrected, and I summoned the body. I then used shinra tensei, and then all the blue options disappeared. With the body still summoned, I pressed the yellow option (uhh..kokushinto?) and then the blue options reappeared.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 06:47:35 PM by Omega Purple »

sharakkar

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 09:13:20 PM »

a. Just because it's set up a certain way on the test server, doesn't mean it will be that way ingame. Remember we want you to test it. ;)

Well it should be fairly obvious that my accusations are based on what experience I have with the test server.

b. Why would the other KG needed to be in the same 'class' as Rinnegan, couldn't the Rinnegan be a Dojutsu?

Once again I am basing my claims on the way it is setup on the test server. Rinnegan is classified on there as Sage Jutsu and I'm assuming that Neji has it following the same restrictions as pick only one from each category. IF the Rinnegan gets implemented as a Dojutsu with some form of restriction upon it then I personally would find that more acceptable.

If you're trying to argue that Rin'negan should be the only one in the entire Naruto universe, you would have to rule out Uchiha's sharingan, because technically, all the Uchiha were slaughtered and only Kakashi, Madara, and Sasuke should have it. But look at all the Uchihas running around in the SL universe. <<;  However, I do see the point you're trying to make, but it just sort of becomes invalid when you consider that Kaguya and Uchiha are both available to the public.

As for you Purple. IMO SL is based upon the Naruto storyline, but does not necessarily follow it to the point. SL, in theory could be, upon the user's point of view, based before the Uchiha extermination and before the Kaguya clan was dessimated. Personally this makes sense to me since we do have so many Uchiha and Kaguya running around. I just, personally I should add, see the Rinnegan as something different because there were only two people in the entire Naruto Universe said to have possessed it. Then again following my previous logic, it could also be said that there could have been more that possessed the Rinnegan but were not aware of what exactly it was and therefor makes my previous statement invalid. What it really comes down to is how each person views it. I knew it was only a matter of time until this would happen and I don't have much say in it besides choosing not to reborn into it, so this concludes my arguement which really was pointless in the end.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 11:01:51 PM »

With regards to the new kekkei genkai, if you someone the body once and it disappears, you can't summon it again? I summoned it once, realized you can do more techniques with it, but it was already gone, but the option to summon the body wasn't there anymore. Is it supposed to do that?

-edit-

Actually, the attack moveset (the ones in blue) seem to disappear and reappear, but I'm assuming that's because some things need to be active first before it can be used? I tried again after I resurrected, and I summoned the body. I then used shinra tensei, and then all the blue options disappeared. With the body still summoned, I pressed the yellow option (uhh..kokushinto?) and then the blue options reappeared.
It's working how it should. ^^

It's just the way Neji's system works, it only reloads the Jutsus when something changes, ie: using a jutsu, leveling up etc. So while the body may be gone, it looks like it can still do the jutsu, but it should stop it if you tried to use it.

Now about the Bodies, if you summon it and it dies, it's gone, and you can't summon it again that day... at least yet. ^^

And as for Deva Path's moveset disappearing, think about the manga. ;)

so this concludes my arguement which really was pointless in the end.
Lol, cheers.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 01:23:16 AM »

Ooooh, clever. :O
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.