Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Still Being Attacked?  (Read 2036 times)

Dizzy

• Psychadelic... duuuuude. @_______@
    • View Profile
Still Being Attacked?
« on: October 29, 2011, 02:37:32 AM »

If this has come up before or not, I'm not sure...
But I was just in a fight with 5 people in the forest, one of which was "Young Hinata". As we all know, she does that annoying Jyuuken move that destroys your HP.

Normally, if you fight her 1-on-1, once you kill her the Jyuuken attack stops, as it should.
However, in the multi-opponent fight I was just in, she was the third person, out of five, killed, and her Jyuuken was still doing damage to me after her death.

Logically speaking, this shouldn't be so, correct? I mean, if you're dead, you can't still attack, right? X__X;;

I was wondering, though, if this was purposeful, or a bug? Is her Jyuuken supposed to be able to do damage after her death in a multi-opponent fight?

Unfortunately, though, I didn't take a screen shot before continuing on to the shades. xD

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
Re: Still Being Attacked?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 06:31:48 AM »

Yes this has been raised before here.

I'll also add multi-enemy fights confuse the system sometimes, and it makes the 'wrong' enemy use the jutsu as well.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 06:33:26 AM by Ice »

Dizzy

• Psychadelic... duuuuude. @_______@
    • View Profile
Re: Still Being Attacked?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 07:04:16 AM »

Thanks for pointing it out, Ice.
I looked over the thread and understand why she destroys my HP even after death. D;

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 19 queries.