Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Kumogakure  (Read 3118 times)

Quest

Kumogakure
« on: April 11, 2012, 02:11:24 PM »

If my memories serve me right, the reason we don't have one is because there weren't enough unique shop to make one. Neji didn't want Kumogakure to be just another copy of some other village. But with the advancement of the story in Naruto, we have plenty of stuff to work with now. Plenty of info on Kumogakure thanks to Killer B. So here are a few that I can come up with at the moment. Note that I wouldn't go into detail because it's SL tradition to let players explore and experience for themselves :twisted:

A's Gym
Players can come here for workouts which give nice buff on one of your physical stats. The duration of the effect may vary depending on how successful your workout is. If a workout fails, the player could lose a turn or even suffer a debuff for several turns. Fee may vary depending on how heavy your work out is. The heavier, the better or longer the buff, but so is the consequences for failing. As we all know, heavy workout carries a great risk of injury.

Killer B's Encore
Get a ticket and listen to one of Killer B's rap concert. The result is kinda like jumping into Kirigakure's fountain, but different and you paid for it! :twisted:

Omoi Lolipop Stand
Have a sweet tooth? Why not buy some lolipops from Omoi (the guy from Kumogakure that always lets his worries spiral out of control). Who knows, you might bite into a gem :D But then again...you might accidentally swallow the gem and lose some HP :o Or it could be worse, the lolipop could have been poisoned! :shock:

Turtle Island <- tab (kinda like putting weapon and armor shop in the shopping district)
The Falls of Truth
Can you...defeat your evil twin? Face the fall and a shadowy figure will pop up and challenge you. There will be a reward for winning. Reward may very from "nice!" to "is this it?". Lose and you wake up in town at a near death state. You can challenge your evil twin again and again, but each time you do so, you will use up one forest fight and it will get less and less rewarding. Hmmm...tying this with the Good/Evil thing would be nice. Might be nice to have the name of the Shinobi who has beaten his evil twin the most times on the village main page as well.

King Kong's Challenge
Beaten all the tough guys in the arena? Think you are the top of your game? Well, you haven't face the meanest, biggest, loudest bunch yet! These beasts will have you for dinner. :twisted:

Feed the Giant Turtle
Show some love for the island- I mean turtle. Feed it if you have some extra Cup Ramen or fruits in your backpack. Who knows, you might find a gem stuck in-between its teeth.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 01:31:35 AM by Quest »

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
Re: Kumogakure
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 07:12:27 PM »

Thinks the Falls of truth area would be great. A lot of good ideas for the village.

I think Arm wrestling with 'The attitude crazed kunoichi' Karui would be another thing for them. Wager x amount of gold with her, the higher the wager the higher the difficulty (strength she has). Depending on how much strength you have (stats, exluding mount strength and buffs) you could possibly win.

Of course a limit to how much you can wager, and only once every game day.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 10:33:50 PM by Chika »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 10:10:51 PM »

These are all great ideas.

What about something on Turtle island that causes your mount to buff up? You know, some contact with the incredible wild life there that effects them in one way or another? The buff could be temporary, extra rounds or harder hit or healing power in the forest for a limited time.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 10:12:08 PM »

These are all great ideas.

What about something on Turtle island that causes your mount to buff up? You know, some contact with the incredible wild life there that effects them in one way or another? The buff could be temporary, extra rounds or harder hit or healing power in the forest for a limited time.

I mount buff sounds interesting
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 12:55:41 AM »

Would actually pay to see Killer B's concert

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 03:23:23 AM »

Opens her mouth to say something. Then blinks and shuts her yap. She starts to walk away and then turns round hold up her hand with her index finger up in the air and her others curled tight into a fist. Her mouth hangs open once more but she stops again and bites her lower lip.

But she cannot contain herself and says something after all.

"I seriously hope that is a typo Zeniliscious one!"

She runs out in peels of laughter.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 10:36:13 PM »

Opens her mouth to say something. Then blinks and shuts her yap. She starts to walk away and then turns round hold up her hand with her index finger up in the air and her others curled tight into a fist. Her mouth hangs open once more but she stops again and bites her lower lip.

But she cannot contain herself and says something after all.

"I seriously hope that is a typo Zeniliscious one!"

Guess that's what happens when you post from a phone on the go... It should of read that "I think the mount buff sounds interesting" =_=

She runs out in peels of laughter.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 04:03:25 AM »

>.> Suuuurrrreeee. Just admit you mount buff sound-nin. We all know you got excited and typed it into fast on your phone.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 04:18:54 AM »

If my memories serve me right, the reason we don't have one is because there weren't enough unique shop to make one. Neji didn't want Kumogakure to be just another copy of some other village. But with the advancement of the story in Naruto, we have plenty of stuff to work with now. Plenty of info on Kumogakure thanks to Killer B. So here are a few that I can come up with at the moment. Note that I wouldn't go into detail because it's SL tradition to let players explore and experience for themselves :twisted:

A's Gym
Players can come here for workouts which give nice buff on one of your physical stats. The duration of the effect may vary depending on how successful your workout is. If a workout fails, the player could lose a turn or even suffer a debuff for several turns. Fee may vary depending on how heavy your work out is. The heavier, the better or longer the buff, but so is the consequences for failing. As we all know, heavy workout carries a great risk of injury.

Killer B's Encore
Get a ticket and listen to one of Killer B's rap concert. The result is kinda like jumping into Kirigakure's fountain, but different and you paid for it! :twisted:

Omoi Lolipop Stand
Have a sweet tooth? Why not buy some lolipops from Omoi (the guy from Kumogakure that always lets his worries spiral out of control). Who knows, you might bite into a gem :D But then again...you might accidentally swallow the gem and lose some HP :o Or it could be worse, the lolipop could have been poisoned! :shock:

Turtle Island <- tab (kinda like putting weapon and armor shop in the shopping district)
The Falls of Truth
Can you...defeat your evil twin? Face the fall and a shadowy figure will pop up and challenge you. There will be a reward for winning. Reward may very from "nice!" to "is this it?". Lose and you wake up in town at a near death state. You can challenge your evil twin again and again, but each time you do so, you will use up one forest fight and it will get less and less rewarding. Hmmm...tying this with the Good/Evil thing would be nice. Might be nice to have the name of the Shinobi who has beaten his evil twin the most times on the village main page as well.

King Kong's Challenge
Beaten all the tough guys in the arena? Think you are the top of your game? Well, you haven't face the meanest, biggest, loudest bunch yet! These beasts will have you for dinner. :twisted:

Feed the Giant Turtle
Show some love for the island- I mean turtle. Feed it if you have some extra Cup Ramen or fruits in your backpack. Who knows, you might find a gem stuck in-between its teeth.

I think for the King Kong challenge we could put the Uber Kyuubi that was on the beta site to fight if Neji went for that...

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 04:15:51 AM »

That Kyuubi would be one-shot by a Tsukiyomi. :/

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 04:10:57 PM »

That Kyuubi would be one-shot by a Tsukiyomi. :/

Really? I could of sworn that thing was alot tougher... but then again i was reborning again when i fought it last..

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 20 queries.