Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 77305 times)

cmage

• View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 01:49:58 AM »

For those complaining about Zenaku they should read the rules

ºShould the Bijū be Host-lessº
Should the Bijū be sealed within something not a Jinchūriki, whomsoever is in possession of the tailed beast (for a prolonged period of one week or more) is entitled to assume duties of fighting for possession of the Bijū. As such: Bijū are not to be set free to roam; they must be sealed and delivered to the village of their last Jinchūriki.

So there shouldn't be any problems there.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 01:34:22 PM »

It's not an issue with the rules, people just simply disapprove of Zenaku holding basically 4 Bijū at once, since he doesn't have to fight to keep the Hachibi. Regarding the Bijū, that should be over with since basically the point is given, there isn't a problem with Zenaku and his sealed beast.

The inactivity of Dark, Rare, have you contacted him yet?

A council wise, if I was going to attempt to challenge a Jinchūriki, I would most likely go to those I see that have enough sense and unbiased answers like Rare said, to be judgmental upon my match. So of course, Zenaku, Rai, Rare, Kay, and possibly CJ if I ever happen to catch him online at the time since that rarely happens. Only people I would ask to give their say-so about my match anyway.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2012, 03:29:30 PM »

Sooooo.....when do we start getting some headway with this topic?  8)
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2012, 03:32:36 PM »

Jinzo fights for the Hachibi, mate.

And, yeah, headway.

We covered "council", I guess.

We need to talk about what we do with the inactive jinch and where their bijuu go. Assuming we want to keep it in their same villages, we need some elects for the matter from the village. Meaning Leaf and Mist.

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2012, 11:16:24 PM »

I would say from the Leaf; Nathan, the most likely choice to have such...Although, I doubt he'll take it.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2012, 11:29:14 PM »

Ok. You know this topic was already started on the Council thread I made? I see little point in redundancy.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,6929.0.html

Comments pertaining to this discussion:

Zenaku can't RP as the host of anything other than the Kyuubi because that is the one that is sealed within him. It is anti-RP to think he should RP as the Gobi for someone challenging for it. Of course he fights as the Kyuubi host for that is what he is.

Additionally, it is my opinion that Zenaku was difficult to beat even before he had any resets. I know this for fact having fought him many times over the years. Simply put, Zenaku RP's like a hardliner with or without the aid of any upper level powers. People need to deal with it and step up THEIR game rather than seek to have HIS brought down to mediocrity.

HOWEVER: My complaint is having the Bijuu un-hosted. Were the beast mine to dispense, I would be putting them into Kumo warriors rather than gathering dust or waiting for a challenger to beat me and earn the beast.

Additionally, Yugito still hosts the Nibi because Zenaku has never yet removed it from her. But...she is no longer THE host for the beast, just a living vessel that it is contained within. It is officially, 'hostless' Why?

Because I, despite how cool it is to have a bijuu in a canon host, hate being forced to fight people who play by a standard of RP I do not acknowledge. I also hate being forced to participate in endless debate about every move that I make, or to have to call out an opponent on everything that I find objectionable in their move3s to the point that I have more time put into defending or objecting a move than in actually battling to retain my bijuu. IF I wanted endless debate rather than RP, I would have sought political office!

Basically, Bijuu are no fun for me in the least. They suck!

I take exception to the remark Bocc made concerning...well here it is...

Luka makes me lol sometimes though, sure just do whatever you want kitty. You should be able to bs absolutely anything if it has not been explicitly stated in the manga you cannot, yeah that sounds like somewhere we do not want to go.

By definition custom jutsu are exactly that; things that are NOT in the manga. If it makes sense, if it is explained and used ethically, why cannot a person make things up? I have as yet to see an example of any of the best warriors in the zones who do not make things up. During my training that was one of the goals I had to work for. I was forced to train to a certain level until I was strong enough, knowledgeable enough in my element to be permitted to make custom jutsu.

Anyway, I am with Zenaku.

What is the first order of business here? Are we rewriting any of the rules? What is the point of this thread with respect to action? If it is solely for discussion, as stated at the top of my current post, we already had a thread devoted toward that aim.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 12:38:50 AM »

Is apparently inferior to Nathan:
As I said, I'm working on it. My candidates would be Chika, Jolt, Nathan. Nathan taking the cake in the end. I pm'd the dude on facebook but if he won't answer in a day. I'm sealing it in to Nate w/o his consent.

As for the custom jutsu, it's acceptable about as long as it's at least similar to something from the series, something it can relate to, not be too far fetched, etc. No one wants to see some special doton that gets stronger and grows when attacked with raiton, bijuu level demons cause they are "likely to exist", Kaguya bones that are not conducting electricity just cause they don't, someone flying with bone wings, a bunch of custom most likely bs resurrections anyone can come up with or at least randomly claim at times of need, ghosts, and so on and so on.

Is there any other issue here?

There is not really much we can do about inactive bijuu. It should be customary for the village to deal with the situation at hand before the "council" gets a crap load of complaints about inactive jinchuriki. Dark was an exception cause he actually wanted to be active and gave it his best but had pilled up RL issues that kept him from that, we didn't predict it would drag on for this long.

A rule about them being stripped would seem like an exaggeration. I would suggest the Jinchuriki to be obliged to elect a defender of sorts if he is to be inactive for more than 2 weeks and if not stripped... sounds like a good idea... but seeing the "Zenaku" issue people would just bitch way too much if the defenders were even harder to beat and what not. Hell, I say, give all bijuu to Zenaku, have him form the Juubi and seal him inside himself. That way, we're probably done with all bijuu issues once and for all. xD
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:51:25 AM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 01:09:03 AM »

Although I think the Yonbi would be perfect for an advanced Katon user like myself, I prefer to see Nathan with it. Yes, I've seen Dark's effort to try his best to maintain an appearance here as much as he could, but lately it's been more inactivity than usual...I'm aware there could be RL problems and what not, because I remembered that seem thing happened to him in the past, so we'll have to just wait and see. In reality, the decision is left for Konoha's council to make, mainly Rare.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 04:11:40 AM »

Ok. You know this topic was already started on the Council thread I made? I see little point in redundancy.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,6929.0.html

That thread died.

HOWEVER: My complaint is having the Bijuu un-hosted. Were the beast mine to dispense, I would be putting them into Kumo warriors rather than gathering dust or waiting for a challenger to beat me and earn the beast.

Additionally, Yugito still hosts the Nibi because Zenaku has never yet removed it from her. But...she is no longer THE host for the beast, just a living vessel that it is contained within. It is officially, 'hostless' Why?

1) Zenaku has tried putting the beasts into hosts. You included as Yugito and yet, from what I recall, you didn't want it anymore.

2) Zenaku has his plans.

3) Blah, RP. Long, dragging-along RP to have something removed. Could you not settle with it being simply removed away from the eyes from anyone? No one is complaining right now about Nibi being {Kumogakure} except you. We don't need to RP using the bathroom to prove we have humane needs. Let some things just slide. I mean, if you don't want it, why complain about 'having it' when it's technically gone?

Because I, despite how cool it is to have a bijuu in a canon host, hate being forced to fight people who play by a standard of RP I do not acknowledge.

So, we're looking at God-modders/Auto-hitters or people who play the RP-game the way, just about, everyone else does. Which side are you currently disliking? 'Cause, really, you don't need to put up with the first bunch.

Basically, Bijuu are no fun for me in the least. They suck!

I mean, if you don't want it, why complain about 'having it' when it's technically gone?

Luka makes me lol sometimes though, sure just do whatever you want kitty. You should be able to bs absolutely anything if it has not been explicitly stated in the manga you cannot, yeah that sounds like somewhere we do not want to go.

By definition custom jutsu are exactly that; things that are NOT in the manga. If it makes sense, if it is explained and used ethically, why cannot a person make things up? I have as yet to see an example of any of the best warriors in the zones who do not make things up. During my training that was one of the goals I had to work for. I was forced to train to a certain level until I was strong enough, knowledgeable enough in my element to be permitted to make custom jutsu.

Uhh.. no. Custom Jutsu are indeed things not in the manga, but not what Boshiair is saying. He's saying "do it if it doesn't say you're allowed to"; I.E. Luka's current suggestion of people with Rinnegan being able to use the outer path to heal the bodies of their allies.

"We only saw Pain use them on his own bodies, but since he used them on bodies, he should be allowed to use it on everyone!" <-- That's what Boshiair is saying Luka does.

What is the first order of business here? Are we rewriting any of the rules? What is the point of this thread with respect to action? If it is solely for discussion, as stated at the top of my current post, we already had a thread devoted toward that aim.

Did ya not read my post above? I'm asking, right now, what to do with the bijuu. That way, that verdict can be placed as the ruling.

As for action? It says this place it to edit the rules, elect people for jinchuuriki and discuss what a "council" is here.

You can't make a thread without discussion. To make a thread to announce what you're doing simply goes against the point of posting in the first place. Of course there's discussion. Like I also said, your thread died because no one cared to respond to me.

Already we have talk that Nathan, Chika, and Jolt (in that order) are the most reputable for a bijuu. Others can butt in and say otherwise, but that's the current order we have.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 04:12:28 AM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 04:46:25 AM »

bleh
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 05:02:48 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2012, 04:54:06 AM »

First of all, I'm posting this before I keep on reading, stop acting like such a victim. It's called a rebuttal. You give your input, I give mine. It has nothing to do with gender. Seriously? You're going to try and play something like that? Hell, your input is redundant then if you have no desire in a response to everything you may have brought up. And, yes, you were complaining about how you don't like Bijuu. As for the other things you touched on, such as Zen's storing of bijuu, that is a different approach - what you did there was discuss something.

[Reading the rest of your post now]

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 05:07:53 AM »

Raifudo....

your attitude with me tonight is annoying. I was not complaining about this or that and yet you react as if my even speaking about such issues of course has to be complaining, and why is that? because its me? because I am female?

you see how it is. I would suggest you read better in order to be able to respond with a clearer sense of what it was you are reacting to.

Already responded to that victim-card.

It is my prerogative to insist upon RPing the estraction with Zenaku because I come here to RP.
I am not auto-handing over crap. What you call a long drawn out boring process I call an integral part of my character's soon to be history. And...you are not even the one who is being included in MY rp. So how does it hurt you or anyone for me to insist upon being permited to RP something with Yugito?

You know what? Screw this. I will keep the Nibi and you all can kiss my butt. So, see that the Bijuu list reflects Yugito as the official host.

Who said about it hurting me? I say just go along with it because of your dislike towards bijuu and Zen's current status when it comes to RP. Currently, both of you are in different states. Zen with handling the affairs of new shinobi as well as dealing with RP; you, well, I don't keep up with you.

Tell Zenny you wanna keep being the host, 'cause he's been telling me he already has it. As it is, I'd rather not be kissing that tush of yours with everyone's foot taking their turns against it when they try to have a zone fight with you for claim of the nibi. No skin off my bone if you wanna complain about something and then keep on doing it -- I'm not even in RP anymore, so to speak.

And do not tell me I have the right to refuse RPing a bijuu match with obvious god modders because I don't. I tried that defense and was totally denied.

The rule you have created explicitly denies the host the right to refuse anyone, especially someone who is just harassing them because they can.

Oh? Really? You can't refuse?

should the Jinchūriki refuse the set date/time: negotiate for a more appropriate time. Should the Jinchūriki ignore or refuse the invitation(s)-with no reason given- 3 times consecutively, you may report it to other Jinchūriki.

The Bijuu Council Thread is a pinned topic. IT doesn't need to be restarted in 27 different places in order to bring the topic up again but may be used again and again as each bijuu issue comes up.

So yeah, this thread is redundant and the actual council thread could have been used.

Could it have been pinned because you're a moderator of that forum section?

All's well, why didn't you respond, then? I posted, nothing was done, decided to make a thread that covered more than just a council.

You know I pinned that topic on purpose so that after one issue was resolved, it would still be easy to find whenever we needed to bring up another issue for discussion.

Oh, spoke too soon. Y'know, I should really read through everything and THEN start typing.

Lastly, my asking what we were doing here was not to ask what the point of this discussion was, but was an attempt to get us back on track. I read what you wrote and know what the topic is here. duh-huh!

It was a call to get to business and deal with each issue independently rather than jump from topic to topic all over the place.

Did I not just say we were electing bijuu hosts now so we can use the ruling we do at that point in the rules? Obviously if we establish something that's in question, such as ELECTING A NEW HOST AND HOW WE DO IT, we knock out two birds.

1. Rewriting rules (one section)
2. Dealing with inactive's.

So which point will we be taking care of first? Hmmm?

Start with something and lets make it happen and then move on to the next point. By the subject title here, I see Rewriting the Bijuu rules is the first order of business. May we now proceed with that? and in the council thread among the council members, where it belongs?

Just told you.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 05:12:00 AM »

You really should basically just shut up.
Dont' expect to see or hear anything from me anywhere ever again.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 05:20:38 AM »

Anyways! Moving onto other matters:

ºShould the Bijū be Host-lessº
Should the Bijū be sealed within something not a Jinchūriki, whomsoever is in possession of the tailed beast (for a prolonged period of one week or more) is entitled to assume duties of fighting for possession of the Bijū. As such: Bijū are not to be set free to roam; they must be sealed and delivered to the village of their last Jinchūriki.

I was talking to Cmage the other day [Rakudo, Kumaggie] and he, although he did not mention it here, said he wanted the bijuu back in his village - of course. I still figure the rule itself is fair enough. Though people have trouble with this:

" they must be sealed and delivered to the village of their last Jinchūriki"

I think the sealing thing is not meant to be RP-able, truly. You can, I guess, if ya want. But, that's not the reason I brought it up; it's that I've been asked "what if they're missing nin?" -- I guess we can add "to the village where the last jinch. was assigned said bijuu."

I guess that can bring up the issue of "what if they migrate.

Maybe the village they last resided in? 'Cause, since we're already going off of Nathan, Chika, and Jolt as candidates, I need people from Kiri to give me theirs and I can set up a poll.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2012, 05:24:14 AM »

Well Kayenta is just being... oh well... Kayenta. She has her B moments.

Rai you sexist! How could you!?

On the other hand, I appreciate you clearing all that stuff up. I thought you couldn't refuse god mods. xD Well if it came down to it one would just have to state the things the opponent should not be able to do prior battle. The reason giving is a bit iffy since there are certain things only a select few call modish while the rest greatly approve of or at least do not mind.

As for the sealing thing, it's like Kay's bathroom fetish. Optional. >>

Seriously.... do you even realize how many of us should be dead for not eating or drinking for months is not years? >>

Idk about Kiri and what not, but at the given time I have full authority over the Yonbi case, Nathan would probably win the poll regardless but just saying, if he didn't he'd still get it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 05:28:40 AM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 19 queries.