Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Game master  (Read 17380 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Game master
« on: July 04, 2012, 11:31:00 AM »

So I approached Neji with a pm and was instructed to file a forum application of sorts on the forum. I hope this is the right place.

My reasoning:
Now that I am done with exams I will have a lot of time on my hands for quite a while, I plan on using it for certain events to stimulate rp, create missions for Konoha, etc. Now regardless of weather I am a gm or not, this will still happen. The reason I wish for this is to beautify and better my use of npc through these events, making all that more attractive and entertaining for those that part take in them.

Why I am fit to be a GM
My skill with the English language, role play, and insight on role play are at the very least good and mostly things I am well acknowledged for. I am also well known for my ability to stimulate rp when I put my head to it. Other potential personal qualities that might represent a plus would be my great sense of responsibility and ability to be unbiased to shocking extents.

Thank you for your time, best regards, Kage no kage Rares.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: Game master
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 09:34:28 PM »

This thread will be removed in 24 hours. I am stating this just in case it was not decided yet cause I didn't get a clear no from the admin.
Reason, my one month event for which I originally requested temporary powers for the sake of beautifying and making things more interesting and stimulating is ending soon. I don't want to end up in the case of finding out I was appointed while having nothing on the table or being busy with uni and make me seem far from the truth, i.e. an incompetent GM.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.