Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 593  (Read 5100 times)

Kage

• View Profile
Naruto 593
« on: July 10, 2012, 08:12:58 PM »

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/46686274/1

Came out a day early. Beware spoilers below the first post.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 593
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 09:16:55 PM »

Okay this probably want happen... better yet it want happen. However, I think it would be awesome if this scroll could bring back the 1st Hokage (even though he was sealed away by the 3rd) and he would go to fight Madara. I want to see just how epic of a battle that would be.

I am interested though as what you guys think just what this scroll will do and whom Itachi will talk to.  I mean it would have to be an elder to Konoha or the Uchiha clan; perhaps, it is a jutsu that allows you to talk to the dead or something, like entire the spirit world or whatever it is called.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 09:32:31 PM »

It was kinda implied he's atleast gonna talk to his parents, I think it's just weird that Sasuke super-matured in this chapter and Orochimaru seems sane for once. Also does this mean Orochimaru knew how to manipulate Senjutsu but not use Sage Mode?
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 10:42:00 PM »

We have to remember here, Jugo's clan abilities is based on the constant absorption of natural energy. The Curse Seal is based on the refining of Jugo's blood and control over the ability and transformation. Since Orochimaru is the one who administers the seal to whomever he likes via bite, then then it could be possible that he is in a constant state of imperfect Snake Sage Mode. At least that's what I theorize.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 12:25:58 AM »

At least things are finally getting interesting.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 01:50:46 AM »

Gah. Typical of a book; cuts off as stuff starts to really catch your interest.

I think that they are either about to do a "back to the future" thing here, or head to the spirit world, as Kirk suggested.

I'm just glad to see Orochimaru back! ^_^ "I don't care about the war, but I still want your body, Sasuke..."

And I suppose it would be reasonable to assume that Orochimaru can manipulate senjutsu, but doesn't neccessarily enter sage mode. In essence, apparently Jugo's ability is fueled by senjutsu "chakra" or whatever and Oro knows how it ticks.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 04:39:21 AM »

It was kinda implied he's atleast gonna talk to his parents, I think it's just weird that Sasuke super-matured in this chapter and Orochimaru seems sane for once. Also does this mean Orochimaru knew how to manipulate Senjutsu but not use Sage Mode?

To be honest I also got that assumption from the chapter and after thinking over it that would make sense. I mean his father was the leader of the Uchiha Police Fore, if I recall correctly, so he should know something. I just like the idea of him talking to a little bit, in my opinion, more meaningful of a character to the series... of course the character is meaningful to Sasuke though. I wouldn't mind like the 3rd Hokage, I believe he would know a lot. Also if it is Sasuke's parents or parent that will be talked to then this scroll could just hold knowledge of the Impure World Resurrection I suppose. I don't really like the idea of that jutsu being used for this occasion and they would have to not only sacrifice a person but also have some dna; however, I guess it is still an option in some cases. Other then Sasuke's dad, one of the Hokage, the only other person I could really think of would be Madara's brother perhaps.... although I still have some believe he is Tobi.... but then again I also sort of believe Tobi is some sort of clone.

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 10:26:24 AM »

Took the words right out of my mouth, down to the part of noticing how uncharacteristically mature Sasuke suddenly turned.   Naruto got to reconcile with his mom and pops, as did Kakashi with his dad, and Gaara with his parents.  It's Sasuke's turn now.  I was also tipped off due to the fact that in the exchange of words between Oro and Sasu, they both referred to whoever they were seeing as "them".

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 06:39:40 AM »

So Sasuke's parents, but by what means while this be done? And will Oro honestly stay neutral during this war? Perhaps it is just my hopes of getting to see him fight some that want to make me say no. 

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 06:50:57 PM »

So Sasuke's parents, but by what means while this be done? And will Oro honestly stay neutral during this war? Perhaps it is just my hopes of getting to see him fight some that want to make me say no.

Well, if he fights Sasuke for his body, then I think its a pretty good bet that technically, he won't be neutral, as last time I checked, he's against Konoha and thus the Shinobi Alliance.

I wanna see him fight too; the main fights we see him in are really the Sannin re-encounter and the Third Hokage Chunin Exam Battle. That skirmish with Naruto as he went into nine-tails form I guess would be considered one too, but meh, I wanna see him "fresh". In none of them did Oro fight to his full capacity, either having missing arms or using the first and second to do most of the fighting for him, or just plain having an "old" body.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 04:17:42 AM »

Exactly, I mean just what is the potential of a full forced attacking Oro? On another subject though, what the hell are the Kage(s) gonna do about Madara? I mean clearly they are getting in over their heads it seems so will some sort of support come  or are they gonna bull something out their tail-ends.... honestly, I could see Onoki sacrificing himself to seal of Madara or something while he give a speech about the new generation or something.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 07:37:00 AM »

Even Hashirama would have horrid odds the way Madara is now. xP

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 10:14:50 AM »

Hashirama = Ultimate God Mod. He was able to beat Madara somehow.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2012, 10:23:29 AM »

or maybe his Vitality was just so massive that he just wouldn't die and outlasted Madara xD
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 10:29:21 AM »

Maybe Madara was still noob status when he had his last bout with Hashirama! :O

Hashi probably spammed wood release, hid among the trees, and Madara died using Susano'o to slice every tree, which just kept respawning.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 20 queries.