Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Evil ANBU  (Read 3252 times)

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Evil ANBU
« on: August 29, 2012, 11:09:32 PM »

I don't know if this has already been talked about but I feel the need to just put it out there, as it has been stressing me whenever I level any of my accounts as they are all evil. I used to just level in Oto and make my rounds simply without having to worry about the ANBU, yet now with the new changes Iwa was supposed to replace Oto with the forest and academy, yet the Evil ANBU or Black Dragon ANBU is completely gone in every village. I didn't mind it the first couple times, yet when I have a Hyuga account with 0 weap at level one its near impossible to beat the ANBU in which they now come more frequent then other events.
I apologize if you are already looking into this, yet I wish it can get done faster if not then actually put into place.

As for a suggestion I wouldn't mind the Evil ANBU being located within Iwa or Kumo, whichever best fits.

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
Re: Evil ANBU
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 10:02:28 AM »

The Evil Anbu should be located in Iwa, and Kiri.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 10:37:30 PM »

I agree with Solo. Though technically all of the villages are considered "good" since they all had to band together to fight 'Tobi' (hehe), I feel as though Kiri (due to its overall initially bad/evil history and lack of recent relations w/Konoha) and Iwa (since we know the least about them and their lack of trust for other villages) would be fitting to be evil.

I just associate Kumo too much with the side of good since we get so much backstory on the Raikage and also the fact that Bee has good relations w/Naruto (i'm also ignoring the past debacle with the byakugan stuff though). Suna turned over its leaf of being good ages ago, and Konoha is... well it's the main village of all the good people and Naruto. XD

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 12:14:20 AM »

We'll do away with them and have the dead Kages attack instead of evil ANBU just to make things interesting. ;)

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 02:26:12 AM »

Well I wasn't going to reference Kiri as it is a haven for good characters, with the easy access to Hanzaki and ANBU, although I wouldn't mind it being located in Kumo. They did have the history with the whole Byakugan-napping as for maybe instead of EVIL ANBU it would be nice to switch such to maybe Akatsuki, aside from the Kakuzu and Hidan event. Either way I would just like there to be a village where the evil alignment isn't always targeted by the ANBU.

Solo Iori

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 03:17:38 AM »

Wouldn't Kiri be more of an apt choice than Kumo though? I mean, Kumo has the Byakugan thing, but Kiri has its entire history. >__>
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 03:32:34 AM »

Well I am just trying to add in a suggestion in which it will not effect the 4 main villages that had been in existence, prior to the update. Then again it is Neji's choice to do so in which I wouldn't mind Kiri being evil, although the good people are for sure to complain once the easy leveling village will be corrupted by the annoying event on opposite terms.

Solo Iori

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 03:44:13 AM »

Currently, it will be like that for any good people born anywhere on this game.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 04:15:37 AM »

Eh, currently the ANBU thing for my main in Kiri doesn't affect me too much, but then again, I have a lot of buffs (fully powered mangekyou, lots of chakra, etc. etc.)  I do know that it would be a pain in the ass for the good people, but then again, is it not a pain in the ass for the evil people w/o buffs already?

But yeah, in the long run, it'd be nice to see more evil ANBU to balance out the good ANBU, no matter where they may be put. ^^

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 01:34:00 AM »

I guess this is called bumping, not sure if its allowed but come on!

Its started from just a simple request to now being evil gives off no benefits!
- CS code seems to be completely removed.
- The evil seeking good ANBU is still active.
- The bride of vampire baluski code seems to be removed as well

Can a mod other then Tracey please confirm to me that she isn't the only one looking into this because its seriously starting to effect my leveling with the ANBU giving my evil accounts a visit once or twice at level one and yes one can say: I am mad bro!

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 04:28:07 AM »

Yeah, I desperately need some evil anbu. Making my life really difficult without them.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 09:07:57 AM »

Is Baluski even still in the events? I haven't run into him with Purp throughout my whole reset (in hopes of gaining the chakra-boostin' goodie) nor have I run into him in a few months with my sitter alt, which heavily relies on him to get my temp stats.

Then again, I have horrendous luck so perhaps it's just coincidence that I haven't run into Baluski as of late. XD

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 09:10:02 AM »

My PVP alt also hasn't run into him at all. This really puts me behind even more when it comes to that alt, since it's still a nubbish PvPer. >>;

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 08:43:14 PM »

I'm sorry but I am really angry at this I don't know if its just me though I've found a complete lack of motivation to level now as yes Baluski is the cs event I was referring to and he is completely gone. I would understand if I had just one account but I had one account go through nearly a full reset(70) and not encounter any of the things I listed above and I kind of rely on the extra chakra boosts but I manage to level without it. One thing I just don't like is now I don't even have a chance to convert my evil to good as the wife isn't there as well.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.