Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Naruto 605  (Read 2216 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Naruto 605
« on: October 10, 2012, 07:20:30 AM »

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 605
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 09:34:29 AM »

dat double mangekyou awakening. But seriously, Obito is like... pulling a Kaguya but with wood.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 12:14:07 PM »

This whole theory of how they got the Mangekyou is really nice, but they don't even have their third tomoe in their Sharingan yet. Unless this might be the event that pushes them to evolve it twice.

Also, that weird moment where he is able to see through his missing eye from Kakashi's perspective was interesting. Kinda like the Rinnegan's Outer Path.
I CALLED IT LAST WEEK.

But yeah, dat obvious Mokuton hacks. No hand seals at all there either. If Hashirama could just continually spam wood growing from his body, I could see why he was such a beast at collecting all the bijuu and then just giving them away.

Also, superior quality and correct translation here: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/45728229/1

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 07:26:40 PM »

If Obito can use all these awsome mokuton skills with the Zetsu body he should have prepaired to wear one of those things for the war, unless he just has best Mokuton skills in general and has yet to show it execpt in this flash back.

Also in referance to the new Bleach Release: Zero Division!?!?!?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 07:47:18 PM »

If Obito can use all these awsome mokuton skills with the Zetsu body he should have prepaired to wear one of those things for the war, unless he just has best Mokuton skills in general and has yet to show it execpt in this flash back.

Also in referance to the new Bleach Release: Zero Division!?!?!?

Didn't they mention before that all the strongest captains were called up to be the King Of Souls bodyguards? That's what happened to one of the Vizards previous captains, then Urahara took over that division. I believe that group is the 0 Division.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 01:28:28 PM »

This chapter only consisted of Obito screaming in an oddly strange way, "Waaooooohh!!!" every two panel.

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 17 queries.