Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: What happened to The Curse Seal Event? And Otogakure  (Read 3129 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
What happened to The Curse Seal Event? And Otogakure
« on: October 26, 2012, 11:36:43 PM »

So...I am not running across any Curse seal events in the forest any longer. Was this hinged some how on the evil village thing?

I am also not running into ink for my SST.  on ANY of my accounts.

IS this bad luck or have these events been removed or become defective in some manner?

Also...

May we not just have Oto moved up to village status once more? There are no forest to fight in there. There is no arena for anyone that is not born there...and that just leaves sitters who were Sound ninja's eligible.

If the server can handle the extra 'room' then why not keep it?

Edit: Correction. Not even sitters with Oto as their home upon their bios can battle in its arena. It is still up but totally non-functioning.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 11:46:53 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to The Curse Seal Event? And Otogakure
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 12:37:26 AM »

For the last couple of my resets in Enishi and another alternate account of mine, I have yet to run into the Curse Seal event or experience a "rare" drop of the ink itself.
I have ran into the Tattoo warrior but that is pretty much it...I have yet to see Baluski's bride as well.

Also...

May we not just have Oto moved up to village status once more? There are no forest to fight in there. There is no arena for anyone that is not born there...and that just leaves sitters who were Sound ninja's eligible.

If the server can handle the extra 'room' then why not keep it?

Edit: Correction. Not even sitters with Oto as their home upon their bios can battle in its arena. It is still up but totally non-functioning.

When the village changes occurred, Otogakure became a PvP-free area as a replacement to the map-only accessible Iwagakure.
So pretty much it's a place where one can be safe.
As for the battle arena there...well I don't why it is still even up there, it needs to be removed.

Edit; I taken the liberty of moving this topic to it's rightful area.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 12:44:17 AM by Camel »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 01:31:21 AM »

Thanks. It's sometimes hard to tell the difference between a game related discussion and discussion about game mechanics?

Anyway, I was contacted by a player concerning the CS issue so wondered if others besides himself and I were noticing this too.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 02:59:04 AM »

No wonder I am not getting CS2. O_O

On a side note, I would like to ask that Otogakure become privatized like Iwa was. By now, any RP invovled with it should have been concluded. Right now, some lucky Kages are using it as a get-away from my PvP rod. >_>

I demand blood be spilled in the name of killing Oro!  :evil:
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 11:18:31 PM »

Are you kidding me? I've been abusing the petition and messaging neji to bring back the Evil ANBU and other Evil attribute events.
My best bet was the code had been deleted when the new update for uchiha and hyuga buffs.

I don't see any other mod other then Tracey responding to it and me having more then one account on evil have noticed it on all of them that it is gone.

I've posted about my complaint here: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7106.0.html

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 11:27:20 AM »

:D

Due to rotating the events (sometimes) Baluski and his bride took a leave for Hawaii .... only the Hawaiians know what they did, but they are back for Halloween ;)

SST ink was not affected, ink is REALLY rare and spread across many different events.

@Arena in Oto
I will look into it. (tm)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 01:33:14 PM »

Hawaii?
boy some people get all the luck.

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.