Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: 611  (Read 1936 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« on: November 28, 2012, 09:12:01 PM »

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: 611
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 12:18:23 AM »

Am I over looking this jutsu Naruto speaks of on the last page of the chapter or have we not seen it yet? I do not believe it has been shown, but the name sound familiar for some reason.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 12:43:56 AM »

MangaPanda sucks in general. They're just speed. Superior quality is below, and properly translates what Naruto meant.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/22054384/1

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 02:52:17 AM »

I wonder how many are gonna claim that yamanaka power now? :)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 07:59:14 AM »

Thanks Kage. That helped a lot.

@Eric: Anyone that could tell how powerful the hidden techs were before was just ignorant in my opinion. In all honest most are even better then Sharingan (rp wise). It is hard to say that here at SL due to the OP spamming that everyone does... myself included when it comes to Sharingan. But at most forum based sites (those that actually function well) were it is much harder to advance the Sharingan into MS and such the Hidden Techs are really useful. Back when I rped at forums I usually went with a Nara, Aburame, Kaguya, or Kenjutsu based character.  *shrugs* But around here OPness is the key these days lol.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 01:09:29 PM »

The Yamanaka's Hiden techniques may seem fine, but let's remember here, the same could be accomplished with Kotoamatsukami. What's funny though, is people like to void Koto, but the Yamanaka Hiden is more accepted and the more powerful of the two.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 01:11:45 PM »

No, waaaay much more is done with Kotoamatsukami, not to mention it also causes the loss of sharigan usage for a period of time (depending on whether you have Senju DNA or not) that in SL time-span is usually forever.

And justbecuase there are more sharingan, Koto is a greater threat of actually being used on SL. xD

PS:

I take some of that strenght back. If someone did with Yamanaka techniques what I've done with shadow imitation techniques, they could do very much so the same thing and even more.

PSPS:

Also, you have to take into account alot of fights are 1v1 on SL; alot of the canon and anime-only specialties work best when there is a group effort of some sort. The sharingan is just easier to solo with imo.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 01:15:34 PM by Eric »

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 17 queries.