Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Challenging for canon items  (Read 37508 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Challenging for canon items
« Reply #195 on: December 29, 2012, 02:58:23 AM »

I say we just forget that this thread ever started and go back to a better system. Only the rules of the zone apply, and as long as you don't god-mode, you can have and do whatever, whenever. Anyone disagrees, take it to the RP lawyers who lurk the forums. :)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 29, 2012, 03:38:00 AM »

I say we just forget that this thread ever started and go back to a better system. Only the rules of the zone apply, and as long as you don't god-mode, you can have and do whatever, whenever. Anyone disagrees, take it to the RP lawyers who lurk the forums. :)

And with that said, let's all go out and get some milkshake! :D

Morgoth Bauglir

• Am i the only whom will kill for fried chicken -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 29, 2012, 04:30:27 AM »

Agreed

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2012, 08:51:53 AM »

My swords are mine >__>
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Razvan

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2012, 02:43:47 PM »

I didn't really read everything posted here,but i really can't see what's the problem or what "extra-rules" are added.

I don't  like people that claim an item just because they were the first ones that said "MINE" when it appeared and then never fight  for it just so nobody else can have said item.So,maybe forcing people to RP and whatnot isn't nice,but keeping items just so other people can't have them despite having more skill and power than their current user isn't nice either.

An easy way to solve that problem is for people that claim canon items also accept challenges for them or if they don't want to fight,just give the weapon to someone that wants,since they are not using the item anyway.There are always exceptions to this,like if the owner is away for a short period of time or has a really good reason not to fight.

On the other hand,there are people that hoard items just for the sake of gaining more power,despite already having lots of other powerful jutsus/items.So maybe we can set a limit to how many stuff someone can claim at a time (including items/jutsus claimed by alts).

Also i can't see how "rules" can really affect your RP.Some rules are really good,otherwise we would have people with 7 natural elements,5 KGs,1 KT,countless of very powerful jutsus and a huge load of chakra. (well people like this already exist).Each char should have it's limits and weaknesses. Of course nobody forces no one to follow this rules (i have seen acads claiming KGs,KTs,etc. fighting in the zone and nobody started shouting at them or calling them names),but they shouldn't feel hated when other people that follow the rules don't want to RP with them.
I mean,i only joined SL for a year and i didn't find it that hard to respect some rules and use common-sense.Of course i am not perfect either,as i also have some things that wouldn't be possible in the Narutoverse,but i do try not to exaggerate my powers.

PS: While creating your own custom item sounds like a good idea,we will just have 10 [insert weapon name here] carried around by various people and all canon weapons will lose their uniqueness.Not to mention that people can and will use the powers of different canon swords and combine them into one OP sword.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 02:56:02 PM by Razvan »

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2012, 03:20:34 PM »

I'm surprised no one has acted like a troll and mentioned the sheer ambiguity of what a canon item is.

Seiya, I challenge you for your forehead protector. If you deny me, I shall take your protector, wait until you get another, and challenge again! All for the wicked plan of creating the Village Hidden In The Forehead Protectors!

Or potentially more chaotic, challenging for Chakra Disruption Blades. They -are- canon items. Just because it's not legendary and unique doesn't mean the items aren't canon and unaffected by the ruling.

Just saying; surprised no one's trolled like that yet.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:45:17 PM by Reimu Hakurei »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 29, 2012, 06:05:40 PM »

Headbands can be collected without having to go through a real ardious process, so really, who would troll for that?

Anyways, while i have time, I plan on re-making my arsenal to reflect these new changes! :D Give me a few hours.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2012, 08:05:57 PM »

We can just make it a rule to strip inactive people of their items if such a thing comes to it, I have long since stopped caring about this topic. xD

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2012, 08:10:16 PM »

Please stay on topic.

@Morgoth Bauglir
Please scale your signature down or I will have to.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2012, 03:55:37 AM »

Well, I got lazy, and long and short of it is, Sage mode, perfect sage mode, scorch release, and a bunch of techniques in-between... altered history... Yeah, alotta things would be different. xD

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 30, 2012, 04:18:04 AM »

If Bocc has stopped caring then we can all stop caring.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 30, 2012, 04:53:23 PM »

Dunno about that one. I don't really own any canon items, but someday I might. So basically it's just whatevs at the moment? No rules rule on canon items?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 30, 2012, 07:36:31 PM »

Yup, so for now, locky-loo.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 21 queries.