Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 614  (Read 5241 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Naruto 614
« on: December 18, 2012, 03:44:41 PM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/614/2

Don't cry... don't... cry...

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 614
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 03:54:10 PM »

Mangastream: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93233307/1

I guess Obito is the key to all this. Naruto is probably going to use the Talk no Jutsu on him.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 04:13:44 PM »

Nuuuuu not Neji D: He was the biggest bamf ever!

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 04:26:25 PM »

Screw Trollshimoto, he lets Hinata live over Neji. I'd rather have Hinata dying over him. I mean, what important role did she had in the manga other than making Naruto more angry against Pein? NOTHING. Though, I find Naruto and Hinata's face expression hillarious at panel 17.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 07:00:36 PM by Seiya Namikaze »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 08:12:55 PM »

Never liked Neji... kinda happy he died. This should totally be followed by someone else dying in the next release and Naruto just being-

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 08:23:21 PM »

Never liked Neji... kinda happy he died. This should totally be followed by someone else dying in the next release and Naruto just being-

My Kaiba senses are telling me that either Shikamaru, Kiba or the other members of Team Gai except Lee will perhaps die. Gai, because his death is important for Lee's character development or Tenten because she's Tenten. The most useless and most random character in the Naruto series, if not Karin. It could possibly be Sakura who is the next person to die as she plays an important role in Naruto's life.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 11:03:30 PM »

Maybe everyone will die and tell how Naruto effected their lives. I mean it would play to the role of how Obito wants to break his will and how Naruto had always had an unbreakable will. I say Kakashi should die soon.

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 01:54:51 AM »

I think something is gonna bring him back, honestly.
 I can't see him just dying out of the blue like that. So much that isnt' covered yet.... this needs to stop. :|

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 05:29:42 AM »

That Hyuugan defense is alot more potent than I thought it was.

And Neji dying... Makes some sense. He's the second to last person you would expect to be the first of the Rookie Genin to die, he ended up protecting BOTH Hinata and Naruto (both of which he used to not care much for) and, let's face it, the first emotional blow can't be the hardest or that would kind of spoil the situation. Additionally, it's tactically important; both he and Hinata were some rather good bits of defense for naruto (everyone else kinda got a pot on their head and ducked for cover) and the foreshadowing with the headband removal and Neji being the one to first tell Naruto how important he was to the cause... All in all, it makes sense to me.

Who's next? Tactically, Hinata, but we've already seen his drama over that; he is going to save Kakashi and Sakura for last most likely, so I'm betting that either Lee or Shikamaru is next.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 05:56:51 PM »

That Hyuugan defense is alot more potent than I thought it was.

And Neji dying... Makes some sense. He's the second to last person you would expect to be the first of the Rookie Genin to die, he ended up protecting BOTH Hinata and Naruto (both of which he used to not care much for) and, let's face it, the first emotional blow can't be the hardest or that would kind of spoil the situation. Additionally, it's tactically important; both he and Hinata were some rather good bits of defense for naruto (everyone else kinda got a pot on their head and ducked for cover) and the foreshadowing with the headband removal and Neji being the one to first tell Naruto how important he was to the cause... All in all, it makes sense to me.

Who's next? Tactically, Hinata, but we've already seen his drama over that; he is going to save Kakashi and Sakura for last most likely, so I'm betting that either Lee or Shikamaru is next.

To be honestly, his death doesn't really make any sense, it changed direction all of suddenly without any clear explaination. It was just complete and utter random BS. Seriously, this chapter was just 'BAMNejiisdead'. It just looks so overly hasty. It would make more sense for characters like Sakura, Gai, Kakashi (Though, I hope he doesn't die) and Tsunade and some of the other Kages to die except for Gaara. It would also make sense if Sasuke died along with Sakura and Kakashi as an significant development for Naruto so he can grow up and become more mature. Though, Neji dying will perhaps make Hinata the strongest Hyuuga who has ever lived in the Epilogue of Naruto instead of a character who only got beaten the crap out of. (I count the Manga as it is canon, anime-only aka filler doesn't count)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 08:25:54 PM »

I'd like to see Hinata and Naruto shack up at the end of all this... Sakura can go jump in a hole.
Like the last chapter will probably be a flash forward deal similar to FMA where it shows their lives in the future (I haven't read much manga but I did read all of FMA) where Naruto is Hokage married to Hinata and they have a son who reminds Naruto of himself and then it shows Naruto at the Memorial Stone speaking to all his paste comrades or something like that.  So yeah Neji dying is good to me, now kill off a few more of our lovable Genin and their Masters.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 08:44:04 PM »

If you re-read the chapter, you'll see that it wasn't a complete direction turn; particularly, Obito wanting to teach them "despair" should have been a real big hint that he was going to start knocking some actual characters off. Neji's role in the series, overall, was actually close to even with Hinata's, as Neji practically dropped off a cliff once Shippuden started (with the exception of his involvment in the getting Gara back arc) along with some of the other support characters. 

Anyways, while it was shocking to find Neji biting the dust rather than Hinata, if it came down to Hinata and Neji, storywise, Neji would take the hit instead of letting Hinata get hit, the whole side-main branch relationship and such. My previous reasons for saying that it's not completely random and out of the blue in the grand scheme of things I still believe.

And Naruto won't become more mature by Sasuke, Kakashi, or Sakura's death imo. Thinking back to a convo between Sasuke and Kakashi before Sasuke left the village, I can't help but expect that Naruto's answer to the question won't be the same as Kakashi's. At least not yet.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 09:28:01 PM »

Well, that's true Obito wanted to "teach" Naruto despair but remember, Neji doesn't really play an important role into Naruto's life other than being an friendly rival/companion/friend. Sasuke played an important role into Naruto's life as he was one of the few (Until the Chuunin Exams of course) who acknowledged him and his potential as a shinobi, no, he even at some instance, viewed Naruto as an equal in comparison to himself. Kakashi also played an important role in Naruto's life as he was one of the few people who acknowledged Naruto for his potential as well, he was actually the first member of Team 7 to acknowledge his potential at the Survival Exercise.

Sakura however, is like the "Key Factor" to Naruto's life. His obsession with Sasuke, his unyielding determination to bring Sasuke back to Konoha... He does all this just to make Sakura happy, even if he gets friendzoned in the end, he just wants the best for Sakura as he still loves her. In fact, he loves her more than anyone in the entire series. Regardless if she will love him back or not. In my opinion, I think Sakura's death is the "Key Point" to the entire Naruto series as Naruto's character development will change drastically the moment she dies right before his own eyes.

Anyhow, I wonder which character is the next one to die. Will it perhaps be Lee? Kiba? Or the Ino-Shika-Cho trio? You know, since their fathers except Choji's are all deceased. Or even better... Tenten?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 09:32:01 PM by Seiya Namikaze »

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 12:12:28 AM »

Anyhow, I wonder which character is the next one to die. Will it perhaps be Lee? Kiba? Or the Ino-Shika-Cho trio? You know, since their fathers except Choji's are all deceased. Or even better... Tenten?

Makes me wonder if Lee is killed will it cause Gai to unleash the full power of the Hachimon Tonkou? Something that I know people would like to see finally shown.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 05:32:15 AM »

Well, that's true Obito wanted to "teach" Naruto despair but remember, Neji doesn't really play an important role into Naruto's life other than being an friendly rival/companion/friend.

You don't give the best piece of the cake as the first piece, or else people will get disinterested. If Kishi drags out, Sakura, with the reasoning you brought out, will be the last person he kills off before this war ends on the side of the Alliance. Additionally, as I said, it was also probably a tactical thing for Obito to do.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 17 queries.