Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: No Getting around this Uchiha's; it's cannon  (Read 3910 times)

Thecurse

• Lets brush our cares away!
    • View Profile
No Getting around this Uchiha's; it's cannon
« on: March 30, 2013, 04:21:43 PM »

Alright so I'm following the Manga like many of the rest of you may be. And it would seem the Uchiha's are in fact some evil mothers. The stronger the eyes on the uchiha, the more evil the person; and I think it should be considered on SL to reflect this as many players either follow legitimacy like it's a bible. So how about it? I myself am pure Uchiha (GM) So drop some comments in what you think about this. ;)

-The awesomeness that is Curse

I used to be an adventurer like you...but then I took a slap to the face and woke up >>....dragons AREN'T real.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: No Getting around this Uchiha's; it's cannon
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 07:09:40 PM »

I just can't really describe Itachi as evil..... He did some hateful and bad shit perhaps but evil is not a word that comes to my mind when I think about him.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 01:51:16 AM »

Hatred fuels the eyes, not evil. There is a significant difference, unless you are evil just for being hateful towards something.

I wouldn't even consider Madara evil, all things considered. Looking at it from his point of view, I wouldn't think of him as evil to the extent of being able to do what he has so far done.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Thecurse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 11:52:22 PM »

I just can't really describe Itachi as evil..... He did some hateful and bad shit perhaps but evil is not a word that comes to my mind when I think about him.

Well Like many thing's thats all about perspective, I myself count his actions as evil but I do understand the other side of things. Yeah he did it for peace and all but he did mindlessly slaughter his clansmen. Yeah it was for the sake of "Peace" but in my opinion he should've teamed with Madara and stood alongside his Family in the coup'e; again, only my feelings. He also turned his brother into a hate driven sociopath who will more than likely not have a happy ending; add this to the buckets of trama to little Sasuke's life and he'd been better off dying in the coup'e.

In short: Itachi's actions = FAIL
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 11:54:10 PM by Thecurse »
I used to be an adventurer like you...but then I took a slap to the face and woke up >>....dragons AREN'T real.

Thecurse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 12:05:08 AM »

Hatred fuels the eyes, not evil. There is a significant difference, unless you are evil just for being hateful towards something.

I wouldn't even consider Madara evil, all things considered. Looking at it from his point of view, I wouldn't think of him as evil to the extent of being able to do what he has so far done.

Well, again it's on perspective. That hatred drove him to evil things (Opinion) so though it's more indirect, it's still evil (Again, my opinion). Casting an illusion on the entire world to enforce his vision of peace (Considering that this is his plan and kishi doesn't pull out a twist) is pretty messed up, even as Antagonists go.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 06:07:51 AM by Thecurse »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 03:35:06 AM »

Messed up? He is going to give everyone their dream world, just like the Pyramid things in the Pendragon series, and they will go happy go lucky about their daily lives. Of course, most of the shinobi world doesn't see it that way, so they reject and resist his plan for world domination, since he will ultimately be in control of the genjutsu.

And doing what you think is right, regardless of whether it's 'evil' or 'good', is the nature of a solid person. Itachi did what he thought was right; the guy could see alot of things, but what Sasuke turned into he couldn't have forseen until Itachi knocked Sasuke down another notch right after the Chunin Exam events. Rares could be considered evil by plently, but arguably, he could have also been considered pretty darn good for an Uchiha of great power.

But as you say, it's in perspective.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Thecurse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 02:17:17 AM »

Messed up? He is going to give everyone their dream world, just like the Pyramid things in the Pendragon series, and they will go happy go lucky about their daily lives. Of course, most of the shinobi world doesn't see it that way, so they reject and resist his plan for world domination, since he will ultimately be in control of the genjutsu.

And doing what you think is right, regardless of whether it's 'evil' or 'good', is the nature of a solid person. Itachi did what he thought was right; the guy could see alot of things, but what Sasuke turned into he couldn't have forseen until Itachi knocked Sasuke down another notch right after the Chunin Exam events. Rares could be considered evil by plently, but arguably, he could have also been considered pretty darn good for an Uchiha of great power.

But as you say, it's in perspective.

Giving everyone their dream world is the wrong choice of words. Forcing something on someone against their will and claiming it to be for the better is pretty messed up bro, and comparable to "mind rape" lol. And as for Sasuke, Itachi couldn't foresee it happening? You mean to tell me he fit so much into his plan to which came to past but he couldn't see that using Tsukoyomi twice on his brother and forcing him to experience the death of his parents and family over and over would mess him up? I doubt it.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 07:34:19 AM »

If Itachi seriously thought Sasuke wouldn't return to Konoha if he reinforced the objective for vengeance and avenge the family name, then I don't think Itachi would have bothered sparing Sasuke in the first place, let alone allow himself to die in the later fight between the two.

And do you consider spiked brownies on school children evil? Even if they don't know that the brownies are spiked?  :?:

On a serious note, with the Madara Plan argument, you would consider the very making of laws evil, since it isn't like everyone is thrilled about the idea of having to stop at a traffic light, or a stop sign, or go 15 in a residential...

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 09:28:05 AM »

I think it's pretty clear by now that every Uchiha has a bit of crazy in them.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 06:09:35 PM »

Ever since I saw Sasuke charge at Itachi with his chidori back in part I, I knew there had to be some crazy in the Uchiha clan. Itachi didn't show his till a little later when it turns out he was trying to make Sasuke into a Leaf hero. And Madara... the real one... Well, going against the 1st with the nine-tails and that OP susano'o AND still losing was a sign of something not right...

Crazy, oh yeah, I've believed that for years. Evil? Not necessarily.

P.S:

Well, to be fair, Itachi was faking the crazy in that picture, Madara loves a challenge, and nothing like the guy who beat you to send a shock up your spine to incite challenge, and Sasuke has been pretty tossed around in the series. So in all fairness, dey crae-crae with a reason. xD
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:11:51 PM by Eric »

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 11:59:59 PM »

The Uchiha Clan should pay a visit to Dr. Phil and talk about their family issues.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 12:03:03 AM by Seiya Namikaze »

Thecurse

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 08:49:29 PM »

If Itachi seriously thought Sasuke wouldn't return to Konoha if he reinforced the objective for vengeance and avenge the family name, then I don't think Itachi would have bothered sparing Sasuke in the first place, let alone allow himself to die in the later fight between the two.

And do you consider spiked brownies on school children evil? Even if they don't know that the brownies are spiked?  :?:

On a serious note, with the Madara Plan argument, you would consider the very making of laws evil, since it isn't like everyone is thrilled about the idea of having to stop at a traffic light, or a stop sign, or go 15 in a residential...

Spiking brownies and giving them to children is a horrible act bro, though I'm not quite sure if I could call it evil; there's to many factors to consider and it's a hypercritical question so it no use.
And laws go through channels, and through those channels they are either rejected or accepted. I can relate this situation to Madara trying to become president, with 2 votes going for him (Obito and himself) and 6 billion against him (The Shinobi Alliance). He just say's screw yall and takes the seat anyways by force.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2013, 12:08:45 AM »

Is it also not hypercritical to say that taking over a government by force is evil? After all, sometimes, it may after all be for the better, not to mention that it can't be related to a presidential election; Harishima did not even want to be Hokage, he was willing to accept it if Madara would have been elected.

And Madara probably was more worried about Tobirama becoming Hokage then the 1st, since, you know, Tobirama isn't the most Uchiha-friendly person in the world from Madara's point of view.

If trying to save your family is evil, then I'm afraid Minato is just as evil for locking up the nine-tails in the manner that he did.

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 20 queries.