Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Luck...  (Read 5229 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Luck...
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2013, 12:07:38 AM »

hint: the game only gets worse the more you play.

^ Damn straight on that one.

You are totally right, worlds most constructive criticism up in here.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 12:11:12 AM »

That's not quite the truth, since an academy student is going to have a much harder time than a Jonin, and it definitely takes more time to get the Jonin than the Acad level.

Eric you'll find people that will just rag on everything about SL in game and in rp, but they JUST WON'T LEAVE. They are called..
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/39878624.jpg

Because there was a time people liked the game. You know what they say; when you get attached to something, you just can't leave it behind.

Oh I totally know what you mean. I still like my ex so whenever we hang out I insult her. *logic*

Probably why you can't get her back, you should try negging and see how it goes.

I quoted this because I can't help myself but laugh at those sad, yet honest words.

Totally not a situation I made up to use their nonsense logic in a real life situation.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 12:20:22 AM »

That's not quite the truth, since an academy student is going to have a much harder time than a Jonin, and it definitely takes more time to get the Jonin than the Acad level.

Eric you'll find people that will just rag on everything about SL in game and in rp, but they JUST WON'T LEAVE. They are called..
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/39878624.jpg

Because there was a time people liked the game. You know what they say; when you get attached to something, you just can't leave it behind.

Oh I totally know what you mean. I still like my ex so whenever we hang out I insult her. *logic*

Probably why you can't get her back, you should try negging and see how it goes.

I quoted this because I can't help myself but laugh at those sad, yet honest words.

Totally not a situation I made up to use their nonsense logic in a real life situation.

True, true.

I kinda just want to keep quoting at this point.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2013, 12:32:02 AM »

hint: the game only gets worse the more you play.

^ Damn straight on that one.

You are totally right, worlds most constructive criticism up in here.

Again, I concurred with God's personal opinion about this game. There's a difference between having the exact same thoughts and a constructive criticism. I could contribute a constructive criticism about this game, and how it can improve. However, I just don't feel like I want to elaborate with you guys at the moment.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 17 queries.